Vent to me Sup Forumstards

Vent to me Sup Forumstards

I've been having consistent nightmares for the past week about homosexuality

I've been craving cocks, but I'm too ugly and unlikable to ever find a boyfriend

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

i want our government to get behind life extension technologies.

I don't know why I'm still missing Morgan
She wasn't a fucking model and she had extreme depression and anxiety

She didn't communicate and as a result thought I used her for sex and ended it, I can understand why she thought that but I loved her
Then I got to watch as she would make fun of me behind my back to my 'friends' until she rebounded to the first guy that came along and rubbed it in my face

I apologized from my heart and she just said it was insincere
I think she left her rebound and she might be with someone else but honestly I don't know

Despite all this shit it's been 4 months and I still dream about her some nights and wish we were together again

That's my rant user

I want to upgrade my pc but parts are so damn expensive

I'm afraid that the Taco Bell I ate last night might need to come when I need it not to

I hate college and don't want to be here. I hate my life and don't want to interact with people. I think I should just kill myself but couldn't do that to my parents. I want to drop out but also parents would be very upset. I have no friends or hobbies besides PC gaming which I hate myself for and my pc doesn't even work right so I can barely use it.

Here, have some unsolicited advice:

If you're not getting anything out of college, like, if it's not setting you up for a certain career path, it's better to just drop out than destroy your mental health. Your parents may not like it, but it's way better than killing yourself, and as long as you have a way to earn money it'll be OK in the long term. You can always go back when you're older if you decide you want to keep learning.

As for hobbies, you should just try out a bunch of different things that look kind of interesting, and if you enjoy them, keep doing it

what u running atm?

Pull yourself together, whiner.

Nobody's going to have much of a hobby in a dorm or other kind of student housing. Your hobby is your classwork right now, and if you can't stand it, get out now before your debt increases to unmanageable levels.

Make your own decision and be happy with it, even if "others" get mad at you for it. They'll get over it and find something else to get mad about.

i like wearing women's clothing. i wish i could go out in public in women's clothing without being ridiculed. i hate people

I used to have a female roommate who left all her stuff in my apartment. I sometimes wear her clothes and I always get an erection while I wear her panties and leggings.

nice.

i don't know why, but girl clothes are so much more enjoyable than guy clothes.

I think I've peaked at age 35, and it's not a good feeling. I can't concentrate as hard anymore and the bullshit office politics are cutting me to the core. I hate slaving away day after day to make the 1% rich, just because they "own" the company on paper and control the flow of money. Why is it that somebody can own something but not contribute any kind of labor towards that something, and still get paid a large proportion of the income?

It isn't even so much politics, as just thinking what managers are and do. They can't do anything other than manipulate others into doing work for them, withhold information or be otherwise deceptive, lie with a straight face, and occasionally make profound but empty statements. Their only real power is to hire and fire (and deny raises), but their decision making skills in that regard are utter shit. And they want to feel (fuck those feelings) like they are in the middle of the action, standing there doing stupid shit like asking stupid questions, or otherwise just chewing up time in meetings beating a dead horse where everyone basically knows what to do anyway.

>They come in better colors, softer fabrics, and more interesting designs
>The way they fit is more enjoyable to wear
>They make me look and feel more like a woman, which I've secretly wanted to be my entire life

I start going to community college tomorrow, and I am not ready. For the past week, I've been having dreams of attending only they weren't positive. In fact, tgey were negative. I don't wanna go back to school, but I must. If not, I'll be working minimum wage for the rest of my pathetic life.

As long as you can stay on top of the schedule, you should be fine, user.
Are you in a particular studies program, or just taking generals?

My life has been utter shit for a long time and isn't going to get any better. I wish I could an hero but I'm too much of a coward.

> Never ran a company the post

Man, employees suck, if they were so great they should start their own company.

Stop bitching, show some respect for the people that feed you

i'm sick of lvinin in america

I'm a pretty introverted person, not a people person, always have been. I've got a full time job now and I hate dealing with the people there, their petty childish bullshit and drama. It drains the fuck out of me, I can't take it. By the time the weekend rolls around I just want to be left alone, I don't really want to hang out with anyone, talk to my friends or family. One part of me wants to have a gf and see my friends but I just can't make myself do it, I just need to be alone after dealing with drama queens for 40 hours a week. I feel like I'm doomed to be alone forever. The world is built for extroverts not people like me.

1% apologist.

Employees do the work, customers pay for the work. And owners stand in the middle, taking their disproportionate cut and acting like they are owed everything.

And treat their employees like shit, and spend way too much time on grandiose schemes trying to fuck them over instead of the actual problems of the production process.

Typical CEO thinking:
Problem: Sales are down.
Answer: better pay myself and my buddies more money, in case this whole thing sinks. Come up with shit story about how "we're working hard" on coming up with a solution to increase sales. "Sally: increase sales or you're fired." Sally gets fired. coincidentally sales increase. CEO takes credit.

I'm taking generals, such as English and Math. However, since I didn't apply for them in time they're waitlisted, and I'll be taking Accounting first thing tomorrow morning.

This is okay. Just branch out slowly.

The majority of human history was isolation and mundane shit like pulling up weeds in fields. Just be the worker ant that you are, but yet have some kind of satisfaction or pride in your work (or find new work).

As for the weekend thing, if your idea of recharging is doing nothing-- that's okay. Your family can visit you, not you visit them. And they probably won't because they're just as selfish as you or anybody else on this earth is.

When you get some actual money in the bank, use that as a backbone to try some new experiences or take some new small risks.