i.imgur.com/wvR6Op8.gifv
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fkn idiot. get a job

you have posted this quite a few times now. get over yourself man

FUG

this is reddit tier garbage

Lost!

You'e right it's not the same exact joke over and over or a racist joke for the edgelord 14 year olds.

Why is this image always in these threads? It's not funny.

It's funny if you have a sense of humor.

a shitty one

I hate this trend of transcribing the action as text.

Are ppl so dense they need everything explained¿

It doesn't have to be any of those things. Its just not funny. Just like this.
>I'd kill my brother to be in bed cuz tired
>KEK JUST YOU TRY CUNT SISTER

Nothing is funny about that.

>How real is this monthly giveaway?

bestshop.bordenlake.com

This.

how many times have you seem someone respond 'story' in a rekt thread ? even to the most obvious situations. most people are mentally retarded.

1 : cheked.
2 :
> - look, you have to be carefull.
> - no way fag, i'd smash dat !

3: lol a gouy do the exheight oposit of the situafion.
it's fOun ! see ? it's fOunny ! FOUNNNYYYYYYYY !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=anjdk7Ob1nk you are welcome

Great contribution.

I always have the last laugh with these. My mom's been dead for 22 years nigger faggot.

Why are you always in these threads? You can't laugh.

i.imgur.com/wvR6Op8.gifv

I want to know more about his son

anal isnt pussy though

But the anus is right next to the pussy

Classic. Still gives me a laugh

I am literally doing #4 right now.

>Windows XP

kek'd

>not knowing you can change that to look like window 95 on windows 7

I also never got how raid could not test on animals or dose insects not count.

>tfw you say no bully

It was his anus

it's actually because the medias sharing these videos don't have the right to, they don't pay anyone and they don't credit anyone. They write on it because somehow, in regard to the law, they added value to it so they can profit from it like they created the whole thing.

Look at that resolution m8. It's not 7.

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Nia oh nou

You maybe right niggah
Post OS with timestamp fag

Can you people read?

Saved for cringe fold3r

Actually lol'd

We Happy Few, right?
The masks?

ugh

Holy fug, are you that haxxor named 4chin?
No prob niggor, /pol provides

explain the msn icon which is giving me flashbacks to my lesser lonely years

kek, good one

lol so funny

Wtf I hate humans now

I remember this thread

the for sale candles below it lmoa

ww2

poland started the war, america encamped the japs, just like hitler encamped the jews because the jews were at war with hitler as hitler stepped out of the global currency.

Before then germany and the axis and england and america had a pact to fight communism that was rampant across europe, chaos was every where and millions starved.
Some political conflict was created with Switzerland resulting in america pulling out.

Poland had a pact with england and france.

Poland then started to start shit well, not the polish ppl the polish jews did and they started to attack german towns at the borders (they pulled hitler in to a war with russia in the same manner).
This started the war dragging in england (whom did not want war with germany, the king even stayed in germany in to the war).
And france, france already had troops on the border and hitler acted, he was welcomed as a liberator of france and the armies capitulated as they were sick of the commies (they started the vicy government to hide this fact).
Englands ppl did not wanted the war yet the money in england spoke (rothchilds money).
Japan then got pulled in to a war with america, they got boycotted on rubber and oil, resulting in the desperate unprepared act of the attack on pearl harbor (which was allowed to happen, reports of ships were made, admiral pulled out, fleet at port, plane sightings ignored, radar sightings ignored, instant declaration of war).
In the end japan got nuked twice after surrendering, one nuke fell on the only great cathedral in asia, the other just happen to fall on the only other city in japan who had a large catholic population.
And what did it lead up to, the creation of the eu that is now annihilating europeans.

>Be me 14
>Freshman year
>Starts gang
>Name it Dyyke Gang
>Extra y = extra edginess
>Gang colors: purple and pink
>Plans: rule the school for the next 3-4 years

Now recruiting real niggas
Snap: clordway
Dubs decides our next move

>august before july

really nigger

Fuck off newfag this is as old as the sun

I've used this with great success in War Thunder.

i dont get it