Is anyone else on /pol a germanaboo?

Requirements to be a germanaboo:

> actually not a German
> obsessed with German culture and German news
> learning German language
> attend German events
> cook German foods

>> obsessed with German culture and German news

This applies to like half of Sup Forums, just not in the positive sense.

I genuinely believe that Hitler did nothing wrong. We need to get the trains running in Europe again! SIEG HEIL!

Remove that pic, it makes me sad. Very sad.

But waifu in OP post will probably die, she's a slav, you know. Don't want that to happen.

It's probably wise to do that if you're going to live in a country where you can lead a successful life. I'd do that too if I were moving to one of the more successful countries.

>Sup Forums gets mad when people absorb culture from others
>it gets mad too when people refuse to absorb the culture of the country they're living in

Kys

I'm a Prussiaboo, Germany was only great when united under Prussian hegemony. Post-1918 Germany sucks a bag of dicks

>actually not a German

Welp, I'm out of here!

>obsessed with German culture and German news
I love Islam and watching Al Jizzeria
>Learning German language
أنا أتحدث العربية
>attend German events
Already have my tickets booked to go to Hajj
>cook German foods
pic related, I love German food

>that age range

I mean more in the general cultural sense, not necessarily Hitlerboos

> hanging clothes on clothes racks instead of using a dryer
> taking reusable bags and a basket to grocery store instead of using plastic bags
> calling pancakes Kaiserschmarrn

>implying that the Holohoax 'happened'

Ha ha ha! Nice joke! It was actually typhus! I love me some me-me's!

>Sup Forums gets mad when people absorb culture from others
When and at what exactly?

>tfw you'll never be pureblooded

>North America is an ethnicity

hue hue hue hue

I put American flags because they moved user. We are still as German as German gets.

I actually am ethnically German

So if I learned everything about German and shit I guess I wouldn't be a fag like OP

the only reason im obsessed with germany is because i used to be edgy and i was involved a german girl.

your country makes me want to cry everytime i think about it. i hate you people you guys ruin everything.

I just want you out, Paco. You can absorb all the culture you want in Mexico.

This thread, it's labeling people who absorb German culture as germanboos.

That would be the German version of a gaijin American fuck.

I will have Potato Wilhailm as a german waifu!

Fun fact: Before it became clear that Germany and the German people have no future, I was pretty much ready to start learning German as a third language.

Now there's no point. It's a language without a future, just like its people.

What was your first language? Mandarin or Cantonese?

I feel you bro. My grandma is from Germany so I'm 25% German. I've been a Germanaboo since I was a kid. I've been learning the language for a while.

I'm also 1/8 Ashkenazi, so I've had more than my fair share of identity crises.

Is anyone else on /pol a germanaboo?

Requirements to be a germanaboo:

> actually not a German
> obsessed with German culture and German news
> learning German language
> attend German events
> cook German foods

Left this out Germanboos

> Muslim

Do it, we can go spread our genes in the fatherland.

I am,

I study German which is pretty easy because its very similar to dutch, I also study the German history from books and the German pagan history.
I'm happy that I'm of German blood like all Dutch and that we share the same Pagan history and that we both speak a west-Germanic language.

I want to move to Germany and live somewhere more secluded without Immigrants some day.

My great great great grandfather was russian, everyone else in my family was german

Am I german enough?

I was until the country got cucked up.

Yes, it's when you're 1/16th non European that you arent.

every one likes bratwurst thats a fact ok so you can drop that from the list

But it's not out anger, is it now?
Ja, natürlich.

You should drive to Bibi Wilhailms house and tell her the Americans love her!

>as german as it gets
>speaking anglo kike language as main language
"no"

Bitte Bernd, Ich lerne Deutsch. Es ist einfach bisher.

Kaiserschmarrn is totally different than Pfannkuchen (Pancakes) and it is austrian (we eat it here too but it is austrian in origin).

I was a Germanaboo but now I realised what an awful country it has become and that they must be completely isolated from the West until they learn their lesson once again.

If their problems are at all possible to be solved then I will be a Germanaboo.

>Das gefuhl wann keine traditionell Deutsche fraufu

Fühlt slecht mann, ich kann nicht geloben das the Deutsche frau is vom aussterben bedroht.

>ich lerne
that means you don't speak it as first language which in turn means you're not as german as it gets

anglo

boarische*

I'm a terrible Germanaboo.

I should commit German seppuku

This.

I wasn't really that much of a germanboo I just liked the country and the culture AND HITLER but now germany is the antichrist and I don't want anything to do with it.

You weird fucks might be the only thing to save German culture from extinction. Good on you I guess, OP.

No sane person is a Germanboo...
There is a reason people "appropriate" aspects of other cultures instead of going native.
> The host culture on a whole is backwards and unhealthy.

Whatever you say bro
>Anglo
Do I look Anglo to you user? Ich habe das gefühl.

I never understood why Germans wear the dindl too.
Any day now, they must wake up eventually.

german here, moved to netherlands cause rapefugees. Dutch people really are better in every way, I feel far more related to you guys, fuck southern germany

south-germans / austrians do, it's retarded and incredibly expensive

There's little more cringeworthy than an American x-ophile. Kill yourself.

i gues i count as a germanaboo
i cant speak german tho
i understand a little since im dutch

I'm so jealous. I wish I had space for a collection like that

Germanboo reporting in. I just hate modern Germany and don't really like Nazis that much

Germans are cool What I'd like to understand is how did a once proud and mighty martial culture turn into a country of workaholics with a serious pest infestation

Are you learning to speak/write/read German too?

Might buy one for my Girlfriend to wear just for fun.

Welcome home white man. Where in the Netherlands you at?
Amstelveen here, gonna move up north one day.

Dutch people treating you well? Got any friends? Learning the language?

Most of the stuff I know is from highschool. I should start learning it again

>What I'd like to understand is how did a once proud and mighty martial culture turn into a country of workaholics with a serious pest infestation

We lost two wars and then had to accept whatever demand was handed to us.

OP, the girl in your pic is Russian, btw. Not a German. I admittedly didn't realize it at first either. Maybe it's true that we are all just Russians in denial.

its doable i started about 1-2 years ago
and bought a little every 4-6 months on a antique market but the vitrine indeed takes up alot of space

Yes, she's a germanaboo too ...

If I got a really good tan and punched a german girl in the face, would I even get in trouble for it?

>Anglo
dafuq?

Seit wann sind Österreicher keine Deutschen?? Schätze die Siegermächtepropaganda hat super gewirkt....

I used to be one but after seeing how cucked and pathetic real Germans are I'm no mo'. It's like finding out your childhood hero was a sick kiddy diddler all along.

All I got is an authentic stallhelm Hitler Jugend knife and a photobook full of wehrmacht soldiers and officers which families I tracked down and send them the pictures and called the graveyards so they could have their names written down and be remembered.

Also got a few posters and a fully functional MP 40 I bought for 2k but as you know thats not very legal and an empty Third Reich wine bottle.

>Germanaboos

They're called LieberDeutsches.
Do you even sprache sie uberzunge?

nice man
also hope to buy a k98 or a stg44 one day for on the wall but since im in the netherlands i can only get a decommissioned wich is a waste to ruin a stg44 nice deed aswel with the photobook
i got a love letter which i cant read i should check what's on it one day

really busy studying, so just some people that I know, but no real friends. I feel treated well, in general people are just more kind.
I am here north in Groningen, enjoy the weather. Some wind and rain can't hurt

No, they're called Wehrboos.

I started learning German and like to play video games with them. Expect their country to become a flashpoint like Ukraine or Syria in the coming decades.

>7 decades of brainwashing
>that means: educated cult of self-shaming, self-denounciation and self-hatred
>subversion by the left
>capitalism and globalism did the rest

The Turkish guest workers, who from 600k turned into 4,7 million and are by far our largest muslim population, were forced on us by the USA, too, if you did't know that already. It was a diplomatic sign of good will for new NATO member Turkey. One could argue, we accepted them, because the wall was already up and we couldnn'tr get East German workers anymore, but I think the USA would have forced us regardless. - Vae victis.

But we were always hard workers.

I was a Germanboo, and still sort of am, but this refugee bullshit and Merkel's great cuckening of Europe really disappoints me.

>cook Russian Blini

Im sure people here can translate.

Im looking for an original mein kampf but cant find it anywhere.

>murica
>pureblood

Haha nice one

heres a bad picture of one of the letters i made with my phone before i put it into the vitrine

its kriegs post from the front

I don't get this.May be I a purely red pilled but I don't understand why would any girl ask for "going for movies", "spend time eating" without specifying whether she would let the man to fuck her or not. I mean these are all what she want. She didn't care to write about what she can provide in return

fuck off, currynigger.

here's the second but also in quite bad quality picture

yea i gues getting a mein kampf is quite hard here in the netherlands would have to look towards the us i think for that

Kaiserschmarn ist not pankcakes. I use a dryer and plastic bags. Sry for destroying ur illusions bro but iam pretty typicall german. only things that are true
we eat a lot of Wurst and drink a lot of Bier.

forgot the picture

Yeah we generally like Germans besides a few jokes in good nature.
Hope your studying goes well and stay away from Amsterdam or Rotterdam unless you want to be disappointed in us.

She's a german slut. She just wants to get raped by muslims.

I'll avoid dat kanker, but thanks!

>German foods
Eww.

She's studying in Frankfurt
>tfw she lives in Sachsenhausen now which is very close to me and I know the place well

I'm a Hollandboo, I grew up at the Belgian/Dutch border despite living in Germany and never doing more than a two week vacation in either country. I visit each pretty much weekly

I don't use a dryer.

I'll try to translate these later. I'll post them on /pol on a Germanaboo thread. Hopefully it'll get back to you. Or perhaps leave a throwaway email?

Its hard to follow but very interesting, would love for a German with more experience to translate it properly.

Well, I am sorry, we don't suite your fine taste for a cuisine of maggot cheese and snails, Pierre.

Back before the great cuckening Germany had dryers.

Kaiserschmarrn is more a pancake byproduct. Pfannkuchen or Palatschinken are pancakes.

might as well learn latin

>muh fried slugs

Gay country of world

wow hard to read like realy ur grandfather had a horrible handwriting. would like to translate but there are so many words i cant read.

My family is German, even though i'm the third generation here. But we never mingled with the locals, as in swapped genetic material.

I like to thing, even though slightly detached from my roots i'm a well conserved bit of Germanica, on the other end of the border out of reach of the marxist jews and their liberal big stick.

Thanks! im on Sup Forums daily so should be able to catch up
yea i think i also got a bunch of postcards with some stuff on it from the nurnburg rally in 1934
but dont think i made a picture of those before putting it in

I have friends who live at the border, the Germanized Dutch language is pretty interesting.

You're welcome anywhere Germanbro, we're Brothers in history, if mamma Merkel's cuckening gets too much you know where to find us.

Ever made one of those, the sheer quantity of eggs that go in it make it a distant relative of pancakes at best. Going by crepes that is. I don't know what Ameritards call pancakes but I assume it contains lard and matza.

hehe yea
it looks realy hard to read i can barely make any letters out of it

i bought these on a antique market for like 5 euro ( including a nice envelope with feldpost stamps)
so i dont know who it belongs to