Did you see Free State of Jones Sup Forums? It's absolutely amazing, first movie I liked McConwhatever in

Did you see Free State of Jones Sup Forums? It's absolutely amazing, first movie I liked McConwhatever in.

He turns into Spiderman at the end, come on, watch it. And the negress grows a cock.

didn't realize it had come out.

I don't get it. No one likes historical films anymore?

"what you put in the ground, you get to keep"
based af
that part where they stand up to those confederate soldiers gave me goosebumps

Maybe that's why it flopped, since it pretty much says "get your gun and kill the fuck out of the oppressors regardless of race"?

well the confederates were evil. I don't think they northern soldiers took things from the northern people like that.

was meant for

>I don't think they northern soldiers took things from the northern people like that.
Well that's a pretty standard thing during a war. Everyone just loots whatever they can. You complain, you get shot by accident.

kek. the south was wrong but don't be stupid.

Isn't this just BLM: the movie though?

I thoroughly enjoyed this film. They didn't cheese on the production at all and McConaughey fucking rocked it all the way through.

nah I thought it would be but it's more like an old school historical film

Amazing, simply amazing.

Cant wait for "birth of a nation".

No one likes films that revise history to paint niggers in a good light and demonize whites.

People are sick of the jews pushing their white guilt agenda through horseshit movies filled with blatant historical inaccuracies and are finally waking up and letting their wallets do the talking by not paying to watch their shit.

>and demonize whites.
But the movie is literally about a magical blanco saving the incompetent untermensch.

Though the North was probably in a better place economically since their major industries werent under attack so they probably did it less out of pragmatism.

McConoheys's best role was in unsolved mysteries

no. Its "fuck the government, and if the government is killing blacks then blacks must be all right all right all right"

It demonizes rich people making poor people fight their wars to get richer. Its literally anti-Jew

Kek

wtf, this movie absolutely sucked. Literally was so boring, couldn't wait for it to end

Yea one magic white man standing up to the other whites who are all evil.

How stupid are you?

So just like Jesus?

Not only is looting a time-honored right of the soldier and an important part of maintaining morale, but it is also an essential part of the total war doctrine. They were out to utterly destroy the enemy's capacity to wage war and that involves destroying them economically and carrying off all their wealth. There's a reason the South is STILL not recovered to the present day. They got pillaged to fuck.

i'd agree with you any other time but you didn't watch the movie. mcoughnahuehue and 50 other whites were on the "good" side, it's not an anti-white hit piece movie.

The "good" side is the Confederacy you fucking idiot.

>hurr durr its not anti white cuz the good guys who helped the niggers were white!

The entire point of the propaganda is painting the South as being evil racist whites.

So because a group of whites went against the evil whites doesnt make those whites "the good guys".

Its still anti white jew propaganda you fucking nigger loving idiot.

wew lad. you don't even need to try this hard.

>Didn't like Killer Joe