Neon Demon

If I ever get in my hands this piece of shit of an user that spoiled me this great movie I will tear him apart ;_;

what's there to spoil it almost has no story

i'll keep an eye out for him

It was me user, It was me all along

>watching a Refn for the story

Kys

>visiting Sup Forums when there's a movie playing in theatres you haven't seen yet.

dude...

but what else is there to do?

I just came to copy the name of a torrent file and there it was, the very first post telling me that omnomnom ;_;

what happens? can you spoil it for me please

she got blacked

Vampires

come ere OP for I too know that exact feel.

Fuck you faggot. You could've spoiled anything else but you chose this kino like the nigger you are.

There's not much to spoil, it's a visual movie that was pretty badly written.

K I N O
I
N
O

I got you user, it's gonna be fine, many KINOs ahead of us

there was one thing to spoil and he spoiled it, it's kinda shitty if you know how everything will end up.

come at me, bro!

Honestly I'll say the same thing I said in the last thread this movie is not that great (hopefully this won't devolve into 2 idiots arguing the entire time.)

Visually, yes it's very striking but overall it just seems very sloppy. There's no reason it should get as much praise as it does.

my nigga

I have seen no one praise it.

Really? The last thread was filled with people trying to argue it great. By no means am I saying this movie is "awful" it's just not good

First of all the movie is "good". At least.

Secondly posts on Sup Forums is hardly praise since all opinions here are personal and can be ironic/shitposting. The movie has %55 on RT. It didn't make money last time I checked. The movie wasn't praised and isn't overrated.

As for the movie, I did enjoy it. I guess it all comes down to what you expect out of a film. To me, it was more than enough to be worthwhile and I feel like I rewatching it for that great visuals and soundtrack. It also does have a rare atmosphere. I can't say that I understood whatever deep hidden meaning it may had but I still enjoyed it for the most part.

i got banned for spoiling this movie

it was probably me ;)

how does it feel

good

now neckbeards are makimg threads about it

who should play you in your biopic?

This.

I literally avoided Sup Forums from June-Sept, because of neon demon spoilers.

Idris Elba

you missed the entire fucking point of the movie you shitstain pleb

>tfw it never released in theatre in Aus except for melbourne (cuck) international film festival

Implicitly occult cannibalism.

No, it's a great film.

The new girl in town becomes a successful model for a minute and then gets eaten by rivals who may in fact be witches.

That's not a very complicated plot and if somebody told me that going in, I wouldn't give a fuck. It's pretty hard to spoil the best moments by saying things like, "And then the whole screen is black but for a blue triangle, and she starts walking, which is supposed to be her on the runway, and she sees an upside down blue triforce, which is supposed to be a Narcissusian mirror, and she falls in love with herself" and "And the camera slowly pulls back while Jena Malone's in the blood tub and it keeps cutting back and forth to the two models showering off Jesse's blood, and the music is really fucking on point during this part".

same here or it was me

This is it, it's pure cinema. Never mind that 'kino' meme, you know what I mean. Pure cinema. Kino, if you prefer. But perfect.

I was in Sup Forums during ALL those months, and yet somehow avoid spoilers.

Bad grills kill and eat the new model
The make-up grill is a lesbian necrophile
The neon demon is not a person or a creature but the fashion industry itself.

how did she go so long without having digested the eye? also, is this the first time a model has commit seppuku?

Just turn your brain off bro :^)

>it should get as much praise as it does.
Actually it's the opposite all critics hated it, even in Cannes, people left theather before movies was finished and people started booing once it ended.

IMO The Neon Demon is a solid 7.543275, if the pace wouldn't be so slow, maybe a 8.9995675, Keanu was really wasted and the was no real reson for his character to be included in the movie

I call the movie semen demon.

well because you know exactly why,

dubs of truth

>how did she go so long without having digested the eye?
Eyes are really hard to digest, I've eaten cow and fish eyes and sometimes they come out half digested only, and that's only becase they were cooked, so a raw eye, could be even harder to digest.
>also, is this the first time a model has commit seppuku?
IRL couple of years ago, there was a latina model that killed herself because she couldn't achieve a certain weigth, and I'm sure there are dozens dead by overdoses, which should qualify as suicide.

you just kind of neglect all the intellectual value the film has, which is in my opinion quite alot, and focus half-heartidly on the visual/audio impact it has on you? Or am i wrong?

>baitstoppedreading 7.543275

She's the neon demon I'm schemin to cream in.

>The only sex scene was Jenna Malone fingering and kissing a corpse
They had Elle, Hendricks, Abby and Bella Heathcote and they chose Jenna?

Not that user, but those are inseperable. Cinema is a plastic art, not a literary one, the director communicates through his or her deployment of forms.

what, were you shocked when she died? unless you are sub 80 IQ the first shot of the fucking movie should have spoiled the end for you, faggot

Elle Fanning isn't good looking enough to play this part. She set the bar low for this movie

>I will tear him apart ;_;
Would you like to eat him afterwards?