Room Thread

Room Thread

Rate my room and post your room

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've got nothing.

Mir gefällt dein Zimmer. Schlicht und klein. Gardinen sind leider nicht so toll.

Why 3 computers?

looking south

looking north

nice fedora dude

>Rate my room
>my room
>room

How poor are you?

streich mal deine wand neu.

needs more monitors

Not a fan of the green bling, but this one looks great.

I have to share my room with others

Serious question here; what's with the multiple screens and computers and/or laptops?

Lives with 2 other friends. and Probably not even his.

Should i paint my room red and white or just white only?

Its 2017 and double monitors is the new trend. Its cool because you can be playing while opening a browser or anything else on the second screen.
Some people even go with 3.

wonder how much that electricity bill is

Unlike the Yuropoors, Americans can easily afford multiple monitors, TV's and computers, so why not?

league of legends pro team house?

I'd prefer this over this

Me too. It looks cozy.

>yuropoors
KEK

You go to plebbit and find twenty used ones for 75 bucks each, the meanwhile yuropoors just buy one or two actual decent monitors for $600 each minimum.

I like the mom's curtains. Eating on the bed in front of the entertainment is too convenient and you lose some points. Twin bed is too small for you and lover after coitus. Good job cleaning, OP. It is simple, but needs some rethinking about priorities.

7/10

You need a second monitor to be on the internet while playing?

>Its 2017

How about using pretty much anything else to access the internet?

I don't know. Seems pretty dumb to me.

>i can have more of something so why not?
>american logic

No wonder Americans are so fat and retarded.

IT'S A TRIBBLY YOU PLEB NORMIE SCUM

>Twin bed is too small for you and lover after coitus
I am a kissless handholdless hugless virgin.
Just want to die

By choice? Or are you really just that ugly? If so post pic.

You have no friends so posting your face won't have any impact on your life.

To be fair, if you have multiple monitors and you have like skype on the second one, you can read if it's worth tabbing out of the game to reply without interrupting your game. And that was just one useful thing. Then there are creator kits that have so many windows in a single application, you are better off with two.

Of course retarded americans use their secondaries for fullscreen Spotify and some other useless shit, they don't think at all, they just buy 3 because it's what other people do.

He has a point. I only have a single bed, because I'm fat and in a wheelchair (which is why I can't lose weight). But I'm over 30, so I'm long past the horny teenager phase where I would rate my success in life according to how many chicks I nailed.

Its still a pretty fucking lame hat

Okay, that makes sense. I only use my laptop for work and basic things like torrenting. So I'd probably never need a second monitor.

Post pic then. I am very curious.

latina fedora, even worse, so much worse
also it's spelled trilby, pendejo

Not happening, german guy with the double bed first.

But why not? I'm not even trying to make fun of you. I am just really curious to see what it takes to be even hugless.

Oh, I am not. I had a pity fuck some years ago with a qt arts student.

I look like this

Just fucking show me. Quit being such a little cunt.

I wonder how many Funko autism autists are online tonight.

You didn't say which room user

Can move your arms? Low carb diet worked for me and is the standard recommended by weight loss doctors (

Been there, done that, dead stop at 250 lbs which is still pretty much overweight. I didn't eat any product that had added sugar, fat, didn't eat any flour based products either. I basically only ate fruits, vegetables and lean meat.

Avoid fruits as they contain a shitload of sugar (fructose).

Dude, I was doing my homework beforehand. I didn't even eat grapes and only like half a banana a day.

You have to really look at the labels and count the grams of carbs, the doctor explained to me the cutoff is 12 which puts your body into carb starvation and it focuses on absorbing carbs and lets everything else pass. If you don't get into carb starve mode that first week, your body absorbs everything else too and it won't work.

If it stopped working you were probably getting carbs from somewhere else like excessive fruit.

I went from 280 to 190 over two years working out only 15 minutes every other day. That was with occasional cheating and occasional gains but then I'd get serious again, and back and forth.

You aren't telling me anything new. I stopped at 250 for 6 months. Didn't even eat cheese. Didn't "cheat" ever. And I'm not in america where they put half a ton of fake sugar into everything that hits the shelves. It just didn't work.

autism/manchild hq

R8 mine M8s

I want better curtains.

Be honest.

rate pls

moved in last monday

you get my battlestation
since it's in my room

ITT: single and queen sized beds.

console/10

and before you insinuate that you use it for social purposes, I'll counter that anyone who invites people to their room knows the importance of having many pillows. That bed does not look comfy. You're just a nerd with SHIT taste. Become a man and get a desktop PC.

>
bed looks comfy, battle station looks uncomfortable.

kinda messy panorama

I honestly can't see shit

>
That's hot, I wonder if he'd date me :3

looks too much like a hotel room.

also get a chair with armrests. sitting on that thing for extended periods of time is gonna fuck you up. unless that is the point and you have an intentionally bad setup to stop yourself from using it too much.

since this is turning into a battlestation thread

>looks too much like a hotel room.
what kind of shithole hotels have you been to?

1: terrible monitor positioning with the window light flooding in like that.

2: dat input lag

>
I like this piss jugg, looks comfy. a bit arrogant to show off how many cups you have though.

>stores bike in bedroom
why do this user?

>Funkos
ew, get real figures m8

Because they are expensive

your neck is broken!
how do you read this? your window is like other monitor men
but great !

>now age 30
>slept on same mattress since age 10
>never flipped or rotated

>not having custom razer cases

23 and my mattress was dirty. I had to use that one.

imagine the smell

>
depressing/10

Hnnnng that chicken..

Move the dresser to the wall on the right; move the picture above the computer to above the bed; put an LCD TV where it used to be; move the little picture above the dresser to the right; put a nightstand to the left of the bed with a lamp; put a loveseat couch where the dresser is now, with footstool.

You're welcome.

>am interior designer faggot

Cool penguin dude

odd combination of body odor and floor wax

Imagine the smells during lunch time. Chinese food + sweat + ... I just can't, I heave just thinking about it.

hi, the chair isnt anymore

I'm going to get a night stand soon, but I Can't move the dresser to that wall because of the closet door. Also can't afford a TV right now because student

get your shit together man!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y

The virginity is strong with this one

Nice yought faggot

yacht?

Time for bed b

>that watermark

Looks like a big hotel room

> (You)
>yacht?
Then TF is that a rv fulslage