Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

worst ways to commit suicide bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to.

Generally jumping off anything pretty much. Extreme pain and it's not guaranteed.

fork in outlet seems pretty retarded
also wrist cutting

>become transracial
>wave at a cop

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

car and train jumping

>rip passengers and a specific body part.

Drinking bleach

drinking water

being a nigger

Jumping off a building

what???? your a stupid fag aren't you?

Something involving a cheese grater.

I know a guy who tried to become an hero by hanging himself by his dick. He tied a rope around his dick and balls, tied the other end to the handle of his closet door and jumped out of a second story window. Rope just came off of his dick and rope burned it a little, and he broke a few ribs.

Overdose on laxatives

*you're

lmao retard

I know a girl who tried to kill herself by throwing herself out a 2nd floor window. It seemed to hurt a lot, it didnt kill her, and people laughed at her behind her back.

So not that way.

Failing and spending 3 months in county for attempted grand theft auto...sucks.

The one I tried. Tylenol OD. If you don't fuck up like me and pussy out and get treatment, by the time symptoms show your liver is dead and you get to enjoy death by toxin buildup

noose is actually one of the best "if" you do it right so it actually breaks your neck and doesn't strangle you but most people just use it with way to short a fall

If you stop and think about it. It's kinda deep. Suicide by life filled up with failures and depression.

Wrist cutting usually isnt suicide. Usually. Takes a special tard to think you can slit deep enough for a fatal bleed without the pain making you stop early.

drinking bleach

user gets it

Spontaneous Combustion

that's twat im talkin about not superficial cutting but like severing the arteries in your wrists so as to bleed to death seems fucking retarded because it's going to take forever and be extremely painful

Charcoal in a bath tub

I just jumped off a bench

Marriage.

Joining Islam

I had my wrist slit open with a sharp beard razor blade and felt nothing but a little awkward tingle, hands getting cold kinda fast and stumble movement/low coordination in my fingers. All that, but no pain.

Most ways are shit but would probably say:
>Drinking chemicals
>Setting yourself alight or burning yourself with hot oil or acid
>Drowning
>Being gutted alive
>Cut up or ground alive
>Cutting wrists or bleeding out
>Most poisons
>Being rapped to death
>Being lynched or lapidated
>Fucking up a suicide

i cut my dick off with a band saw didn't feel a thing

Being left to die in a dark cell with no windows without water and food, and raped constantly until you die of hunger/thirst.

Not to derail thread but knowing how fucked up Sup Forums is, any good real life rape footage?

Cool story, bro. Needs a second season.

Got any pictures of the stump I can fap to?

You never had one. Fucking gender fluid faggot

40 x kek

By visiting here and then not an hero

dothethingneedsdoing.com

unfortunately not, I am amish

>join military
>get sent to Syria
>surrender to ISIS

They'll figure out the rest.

get a whole pack of niggers to cum inside of your asshole in turns indefinitely until the friction from all that BBC ramming against your aynus tissue elevate the temperature of your whole body to a point that u catch on fire only to die a week later at the hospital from your severe burns

Wow. Sneks are stupid piece of shit.

Probably an OD but that depends entirely on what you take.

>Being rapped to death
/thread