You do not have the right to express hate speech

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up faggot

So much bait for your first thread. You're going all out.

I can't wait for this t to start, so you can kill some of you brainwashed pussies

No, you shut up.

Don't be mean.

Typical nigger.

Isn't antifa just another way of saying I'm a fucking pussy weakling?

hey it's my nigga antifa. how have you been doing man? still shoving your shit down other people's throats?

It's been tried. Dude will be taking his first black cock in jail pretty shortly. And then after that for the next forty years

>Anything we don't like is hate speech
>Anyone we disagree with is a Nazi

babbys first bait

>You do not have the right to express hate speech.

Technically speaking, I do in fact have the right to express hate speech.

>If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Again, this is wrong. White nationalists have just as much right to speak as anyone else.

>Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

You can try to shut my mouth if you want, but I own a car so it probably won't end how you'd like it to.

so this is what rightwinger think leftwingers do

Fag

It isn't?

GVF 1111
fake license plate number
False Flag

>Antifa doesn't say this shit.
>This isn't accurate
Please kill yourself.

He hit a stopped vehicle. Why didn't the airbags deploy?

Come here lost child let /b first clean you, before we go to /pol for your needed medication

OP is a faggot, being from antifa makes him even more of a faggot.
Disregard thread because faggots

nah, it's not, it's just an expression of what rightwingers fear, not of what leftwingers believe

Fascism is blocking out speech that you disagree with, this is the same as Antifa and the left is doing. Don't like someone's opinions on gun control? Get them executed. Don't
Like someone's views on immigrants? Make a law that stops them from thinking that. It is violating free speech, and free speech by definition is shared by all, even white nationalists. So shut the fuck up, and let people think for themselves faggot.

I can't hear you over the sound of you fellating your Muslim bf
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

those antifa cunts run around my hometown regularly and I've never heard them say that shit - I'd argue that OP didn't post what antifa actually says but what he imagines what they say thereby telling us nothing about antifa but a lot about himself

Hello, you're giving anarchists like me, who believe people should be free to the point of not limiting the freedom of others a bad name.
You're an authoritarian douchecanoe and I feel shameful that people put us in the same camp when they say lefties.

how many people changed antifa to be "Anti-FurAffinity" instead of "Anti-Facism Action"

You leftwingers are so violent, with your slave ownership and your kkk blm and antifa.... That's SO racist of you.

I cringed.

You must be really disappointed by the fight last night.
Welcome back to reality.

Guess it's not their job man

>Antifa doesn't chant this shit
Stay clueless cluebag.

but you are in the same camp.

If you don't realize the the left ALWAYS become authoritarian then you're a fucking moron.

>do not have the right to express

Cool bait, bro.

I'm not a leftwinger, but me saying that isn't going to convince you

I'm just observing what other people do and try to understand why they do the shit they do

Pretty hyped to see more of these Antifa vs RAM fights. I dont really give a fuck who wins. I just wanna see some people get fucked up on the streets!

The fight hasn't even started yet. BTW the winner is a personal friend of Trump. You lose, faggots. Sup Forums is our new home

I'm pretty sure no antifa member on this planet ever told anyone that white nationalists don't have the right to speak

I'm also pretty sure that this would make a pretty pathetic but also quite effective strawman that gets people foaming at the mouth

I don't really do group think anyway, I can only control what I do, trying to tell other what to do without them first asking me for advice is just wrong.

No, the fight is definitely over. McGregor got saved by a kindhearted Afro-American ref who was concerned for his safety.

You haven't been paying very close attention, have you?

Then I reckon that your observation flawed with leftwing racist tactics.
Must be the amount of antifa cock clouding your vision.
Eat moar dicks faggot.

wat

Why?

Go back to tumblr you filthy commie.

judging from how unable you are to deal with opinions other than your own you've convinced me that your opinions aren't even your own but that you have adapted someone else's doctrine as your own - that I've learned from talking to the antifa idiots

Hey whitey, Im a black nationalist. I out rank you in the inter-sectionality hierarchy. Its time you antifa folks shut the fuck up and stop giving the rest of us a bad name.

You are fucking up the cause.

Come shut it bitch

>I'm pretty sure no antifa member on this planet ever told anyone that white nationalists don't have the right to speak

They physically attack people who say things they don't like. How the fuck is that not denying someone the right to speak, and also a heavy implication that they DON'T in fact have that right? They are using actual fascist tactics, and in doing so they seem to be completely unaware of the irony.

Even the concept of "hate speech" is contrary to the ideas of free speech, and both antifa and their softer counterparts on the left are VERY MUCH in that corner. It's all fucked up.

>pretending anyone listens to a fucking thing you say

oh look, cheetos

Oh look. You're still gay.

Op is a faggot

You're a fag

Racist faggot, kys

1984 is our bible

The more I see antifa the more I want to fry jews

literally a hate group picking fights with anyone with different opinions and muh government , that's all i understand about antifa because that's all Ive seen

How does road blocking help anyway?

I don't think antifa supports the idea of free speech. In their mind saying certain things constitutes a crime. That is not compatible with free speech. I haven't met an antifa arsehole that defended free speech.

They physically attack people they consider to be a thread to society/humanity/whatever. In their minds that is facism (hence the name). Because they can't (and maybe even don't want) to agree on a definition of 'facism' they can use that justification to attack just about anyone. That causes antifa idiots to be in one of two camps: those who define the enemy and those who run around and hurt the people defined that way (and maybe anyone who gets in their way). That is the classical structure of a criminal organisation like the mafia or rightwingers.

You describe their methods as 'facist'; I wouldn't do that because you make the same mistake the antifa makes. 'Facism' isn't another word for 'bad' or 'indefencable', it actually has a meaning (possibly multiple meanings). A better word would be 'extremist' or 'authoritarian'. Or maybe just 'thuggish'.

tl;dr: antifa doesn't want white nationalists to never speak again, they want what they defince as 'facist' to be illegal and shunned without any discussion or context

That bait guys...
But seriously, is there any country where antifa fags are able to do something more than yapping? Because in my country whenever there is an Independence Day, or some other shit when the nationalists gather, Antifa always gets a beating or is forced to hide behind the Police. Ridiculous.

You do realize that Antifa isn't the only people who do this?

If you opened your eyes you idiot you'd realize everyone on the fucking planet starts fights because of their mouths. Keep being played by your elites lmao

>denouncing hate speech
>followed by a death threat
See, this is why no one takes you kids seriously.

>You do realize that Antifa isn't the only people who do this?

You haven't read my post at all, have you?

Are you fucking serious? They not only chant that, but they chant that white nationalists should be killed in the street.

Hell one of them was wearing a fucking "BURN ISRAEL/SAVE PALESTINE" shirt. They are literally nazis wanting to kill jews now.

You can find any of this online, but you are likely a member yourself trying to cover your fucking tracks.

His nuts = Nazi hate speech.

Kekd way to hard at work for this

I have the right to do what I want. I'm rich and own tens of thousands of acres in the middle of nowhere, nigger.

>You do not have the right to express free speech
> If you disagree with us we will use violence
> We attack men women children, street pastors, Muslims, blacks, Latinos, and use racist terms,

fixed

This copypasta again

>three counts of felony aggravated assault against a police officer
THIRTY YEARS IN THE CUBES.

Oh look, another false flag faggot

Pretty sure the white trash losers who want to enslave "lesser" races with violence and terror are the bad guys are the bad guys. You're so fucking entitled and warped that you think people who are protecting society FROM you are taking away YOUR RIGHTS to be a privileged slavemaster asshole.

Nazis = evil. It's that simple.

when people do this its in your face calling attention to themselves because theyre desperate and have no imagination.

i personally feel it should be strongly condemned and handled by police right away when they do this because they're taking your right of freedom away of were you want to go, normally these people are angry about something and that hate just spreads to the people theyre pissing off and someone usually gets hurt, and when you're in a vehicle its a extension of yourself and your property that should NOT be touched by another person.

Sage

I get off on strangling antifa chicks

I wasn't debating any of the things you say; of course they do all that shit, that's why I'm calling them idiots.

Let me try this again but slowly:
I'm not defending antifa.
What I'm arguing is that OP is a pathetically obvious troll.
I arrive at that conclusion because of the things OP posted.
Saying that white nationalists don't have the right to speak ever is what gives it away.
That's not an argument antifa usually brings forward because it doesn't make any sense.
But it is perfect to get people agitated especially because it's so ludicrous.

I wasn't defending anyone.

Do you have some kind of stake in the antifa vs white nationalist debate? I wonder this because you talk about this in a very binary matter (i.e. either one of us or with them).

I'm sorry this is America. Germany is over there.

>you don't have the right to express hate speech
>hate speech as defined by the radical left

See the problem here, kiddo?

>Germany is over there
No, that's Deutschland.

This post is 100% Weimar

Nigger bitch

I'm going to train my body and mind to kill you if you ever have the gumption to say this irl.

Neither are republicans.

you can't even stop a car.

there is no such thing as the "alt left"

stop trying to make it happen, its not. embarassing dude

>ITT

I'm a Sup Forums guy, but damn, isn't it ironic that you're using picture of MJK - the greatest cuck of them all?

sensors and certain conditions need to be met before literal explosives go off, its a liability thing
>going down the highway at 55 miles per hour
>get rear ended lightly
>shit better pull over safely and inspe-OH NOPE THE FUCKING AIRBAGS WENT OFF
>CANT SEE, CANT FUCKING STEER, TURN HARD INTO INCOMING TRAFFIC
>HIT A MINIVAN WITH 12 OLD FOLKS IN IT, TOTAL BOYD COUNT 16 WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS IN THE BACK

airbags are LITERALLY explosives. you need a license to handle explosives to install/fix airbags. if you think they are putting literal bombs into cars and havent gotten the conditions of when they go off down to fine fucking art, your stupid.

antifa the new brownshirts

"But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred."
~Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr