Friendly reminder Tom Brady is the best sports player you will ever see in your lifetime and the Patriots are the best...

Friendly reminder Tom Brady is the best sports player you will ever see in your lifetime and the Patriots are the best franchise you will see.

>franchise

topkek amerifriend nice 'sports' you got there

Nice country u got my grandfather killed your type

>type

nice vocabulary in your own language you got their, amerilard

Thanks for the reminder, fellow Patsfriend.

LMFAO just in the NFL Steelers are better.

Seriously, when is Brady going to start declining?

>there's only one relevant team in his whole league. Teams can just buy their way to championships

Nice "sport" you have there Hans.

god bless

>type

Speaka de english hanz

tom is the goat

anyone who says otherwise is a retard

im not even from new england either

its just not a serious argument anymore

Top kikity kek

But I was alive for the Bulls dynasty and I remember most of it.

I've been watching a few joe Montana games on YouTube. Sorry but that dude is the GOAT. But nobody will agree or remember him sadly.

>system baby

Next step is aying Brady is the best person

You're right, joe montana will be completely forgotten when people look back on football history. What a tragedy that he had to compete with Brady

>goat qb*

hes the best qb, not player

Reminder that Patriots cheated for 3 of their rings

Exactly, superior franchise.

When his perfect system is gone.
>brady Quinn won 11 in it

as long as he keeps his body mechanically sound he can play forever. he doesn't need to run. he doesn't need to tackle. he just needs to make good throwing decisions and have the arm strength to follow through.
other teams need to hit him after the whistle, rough him up whenever possible, and take all the cheap shots they can. that's the only way to stop him at this point.

father time is undefeated new friend, nobody plays forever

Brady can do all the health nut shit he wants but eventually his body won't respond the way it used to.

his brain is already turning to mush he couldn't even remember what happened during the Superbowl when he was talking about it afterwards

Hahahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahhahahaahahahahahhaahhahaha

GET THE FUCK OUTA THIS UNIVERSE JETS FAN

*4 of their rings

yeah but he uses himalayan bath salts with his alkaline pescatarian cleanse.
michael vick tortured dogs.
extrapolating these factorials shows brady will play at least until chinese new year.

Do the Patriots find a way to go back to back again?

But Jordan has six rings.

Best qb ever? Yes
Best football player ever? In the conversation, tending to yes, especially if he continues
Best team sports player ever? In the conversation, tending to no, even if he continues
Best athlete ever? No

jordan won more and it's actually popular even in europe, no one knows who is this dude here nor what a "franchise" is

>jordan won more
Super Bowls > NBA championships

It's much more difficult to sustain success in the NFL

why

>*

Salary cap, besides qbs, players don't have as much influence over the course of the game, more physical/harder to stay healthy/ draft is much more impactful for team building, where in basketball free agency/are more impactful. Playoffs are one and done in NFL, 7 game series rarely lead to upsets.

Need I go on

NBA rosters are much smaller (it's common for teams to utilise just 7-8 players in the play offs) so an impact 1 player has on the game is much bigger than in the NFL. Retaining 2 superstars and a bunch of average roleplayers makes you an automatic contender in the NBA, in the NFL, you need over 30 consistent contributors.

Just look at consecutive championships. It happens all the time in the NBA and 3 peats aren't unheard of either. Meanwhile, no one has defended the Super Bowl title in over 12 years (just 4 successful title defences took place in the last 35 years) and no one has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row.

what a time to be alive.

that may settle for patroits, but

>players don't have as much influence over the course of the game
>an impact 1 player has on the game is much bigger than in the NFL

regarding jordan you literally proved my point

name 3 better team sports players better than brady. we're waiting.

With the team they have now, yeah. It'd actually be really easy unless the Raiders step up

Michael Jordan, Pele, Bo Jackson
Do I need to continue? There's alot sports that were uncontestedly dominated by a single person and in soccer alone I could list 3 more.

>Bo Jackson

Are you gonna argue that being great in 2 different sports asking for different skillsets isn't a bigger achievement than being great in one?

>0 (zero) trophies
>GOAT

>Michael Jordan
Scumbag who his dad killed to pay his gambling debts. Played on a stacked team when competition in the NBA was at an all time low.
>Pele
>divegrass
> Bo Jackson
Meme athlete. Two sports zero rings.

U dont know what u r talking about

>Matt Cassell, Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett are all winning QBs under Belichick

except Jacoby Brissett

>Belichick has a losing head coaching record without Brady
>Belichick made the play offs once in 7 tries without Brady

I hope so. And I hope Brady retires and the patriots don't trade garropollo

then why dont the pats fire bellichick if hes so shit?

cause he fits bradys system :)

A 280 pound lineman crashing into a 50 year old 180lb man does not make for a good time.

Anyone can throw a ball

holy shit do pat fans really think this?

you're retarded, you guys won't know what you had when bellichick and brady are gone

>Friendly reminder Tom Brady is the best sports player you will ever see in your lifetime
I saw LT play

He ran 93 offensive snaps

Not unless Eli and the Giants make a move for the super bowl, then no.

Imagine how big the memes would be if super bowl LII was pats vs giants.

Im sorry for your butthurt pittsburgh. Brady will retire in a few years and the sport will become fair again

Saved from archive

Eat shit chowder nigger

Tom Brady