Im 2 days late but

im 2 days late but
RIP Rich Piana

yeah nobody cares here try /fit/

fucker looks like an action man doll

Yeah RIP.. weird, was only a few months ago that I saw some videos of his for motivation. Sad.

well his comment section on youtube made a lot of people laugh so gotta pay respects to the big fella, right user

Juice for the win. uh, nevermind.

The medical complications of a very low body fat involve almost every body function and include the cardiovascular, endocrine, reproductive, skeletal, gastrointestinal, renal, and central nervous systems with the possibility to develop conditions such as heart damage, gastrointestinal problems, shrinkage of internal organs, immune system abnormalities, disorders of the reproductive system, loss of muscle tissue, damage to the nervous system, abnormal growths, and even death.

Drug cheat Dies

Wah wah

Who? Some bodybuilder I assume?

Holy shit he actually died ?! what was the cause, and yes i know he was taking steroids.

order 66 was a sucess

the pissening

What clued you in?

tfw he cheated himself out of years of his life as a widely beloved multi millionaire for no reason instead of cheating other cheating retards out of a worthless plastic trophy for picking things up and putting down and accolades based on fraud

Is it fraud if he admits it?

They say he used steroids, but I say, SHOW ME SOME PROOF!

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Did he die from being made of cantaloupes?

lost

>5%
Was he gay? About 5% of the population is gay.

steroids.

Try 2.5%. And .03% are Trans. That's why it pisses me off so much that we spend sooo much time and $ on Trans issues that aren't even issues.

>we spend sooo much time and $
No we don't. Shut up.

He died doing the thing he loved the most.

Sucking dicks.

Sup Forums here, RIP

Uh, you do know that muscles don't grow themselves even if you DO happen to take steroids. You still have to get your ass in the gym and work out. There's no "cheat" to what you are saying.

If you could inject muscles into yourself by sitting on your ass and eating icecream, we'd all be huge as fuck.

>steroids overdose

the faggot asked for it
nothing of value was lost

Even on his old videos his face was always fucking red and he was huffing and puffing immediately when he woke up and poured some protein shakes. He wasn't very healthy. I don't have anything against juicing that's great if it works for you but he was fucking up his health way before he messed up with insulin and fell in coma or whatever happened to him. The fact your face is always bright red is not a good sign. He probably had cardiovascular issues which would have killed him bit later if he didn't mess up with overdosing himself.

He was piano mover. He loved pianos and decided to change his name after pianos too. Good bye, Piano.

Cocaine overdose.

Ahhh. I love people talking shit about things they know nothing about.

well actually tyour muscled do get bigger on steroids while you do nothing and you can get instant size by injecting yourself with synthol or pmma or whatever. so you can get bigger nothing but injecting yourself.

crushed up pain pill overdose

Dude had the face of a cock mongler.

shut the fuck up retard

He was killed by BLM because he admitted hating niggers.

lol he looks like Hellboy

i shoot up testosterone suspension multiple times every day in order to keep my natural status

I don't get these people who use that silicone or whatever to inject fake muscles.
The shoulders always give them away, because shoulder muscles just don't look that way even with the most naturally ripped and roid injecting motherfucker on this planet.
They simply don't, even in the extreme cases.
Yet in these fakers, they look like volleyballs that have separated from the shoulder-to-neck area.
It amazes me that they don't learn to at least avoid injecting that shit into shoulders.

and nothing of value was lost