Do you think there are genres that anime does better than western TV shows and movies?

Do you think there are genres that anime does better than western TV shows and movies?

I do, it's the Slice of Life genre. I think the western counterparts suck at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=StbA2biFnpE
youtube.com/watch?v=fk05JCQEl54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

give an example of the western counterparts?

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

How I met your Mother

K-ON is literally the pinnacle of television and nothing will ever be able to top it.

I don't watch western TV so I wouldn't know.

Well if you like "slice of life" then HURRAY japan did something better.

as for everything else we got hollywood and indie films that do everything not "life/girlfriend simulations" better.

would boyhood be slice of life or pie of life??

Japan also did the Epic and period pieces better than Jewood. Kurasawa > American copies.

Anime does the little school girls are actually tanks genre better

Prank channels. But not better than mine ;) m.youtube.com/watch?v=StbA2biFnpE please give me feedback in the comments.what was good, what was bad? I need improvement

>Anime does slice of life better
>slice of life is the most brainless, stupid, pedophile driven genre of all time

Sure, I'll concede them that. They can have it.

They do hard-fantasy exceptionally well.

MUGI WHYYYYYY....WHY YOU DO THAT MUGI?

youtube.com/watch?v=fk05JCQEl54

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

90's anime is so comfy

they do wish fulfillment better

live action harem series when?

Slice of life anime doesn't actually try to express anything about life or living, it's simply a vehicle to show cute girls doing cute things, depersonalized objects with no agency and no personality beyond surface level affectations designed to excite the parts of the brain that like cute things and sexy things, essentially a dehumanizing mix of paternalism and sexual attraction.

What is the western equivalent of school battle harems?

It's like dating simulators.

The only genres anime does better are the genres every other country refuses to produce.

>Sexist harem shows
>totally-not-pedophile garbage