Guys have you ever killed someone

guys have you ever killed someone

Yes, ama

what time is it now?

but have you ever killed someone?

Are you planning something again, mein fuhrer? We're here if you need us!

Yes I have.

4 pm here

No but I'm pretty sure I will at some point of my life.
I'd really like to know what it feels like to end someone's life.

yes my pet

I have a disorder where my brain will make me remember events that never happened, fucked up things usually, like drowning babies, murdering people, dogs, myself, until the point I convince myself I actually did it.

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

And if you will kys?

The desert has a lot of space for holes. Don't cross my family.

Military?

Yeah, schizophrenia. You're a mistake. An abnormality. A poison.

I shot a sherrif, but I did not shoot no depute

I killed that pussy last night

Sheriff John Brown?

I killed a 6 pack once. Does my 2 tours in the 'Nam count.?

Well then I won't know because i'm kill.

But probably will kill myself as well when i feel like it's time.

It's a separate illness to schizophrenia but I also have mild schizophrenia. However, you're the one browsing Sup Forums Sup Forums, you're the mistake. An abnormality. A poison.

Sheriff John Brown always hated me
For what I don't know

You're here too.
What's your illness called?

Do you take drugs friendo?

I once thought I did but the kid fortunately survided

Don't forget, you're here forever.
It's basically PTSD in a constant delusional state added with dissociation and borderline personality disorder. Basically I'm in constant high-end stress, so my brain makes things up to cope with what's going on, but it's been taken into mad over-drive, hence the delusions I killed people. The schizophrenia makes me wake up hallucinating I'm covered in blood sometimes, making me think I woke up from killing people or are being killed myself. Especially since I've taken LSD a few times.

What happened?

Ive seen someone die, but they crashed their car

Was it just the LSD that fucked your mind or did something else happen?

I think maybe. I've woken up plenty of times over the years (yes i'm old), blackout drunk and wake up to unsolved local murders all the time.

ever watched American Psycho?

na

dude........... sooo dark :'O wtf

I had been abused by my parents and their friends since birth and have been self-harming since I was 5, which was around the time my mum videotaped raping me and would sometimes let other ones of her friends have goes. Anways I'm not here to sob I'm here to tell you a story. She sold the DVD's to people for tons of money, so sufficed to say I was pretty fucked up already. It wouldn't surprise me if one of you have seen me as a child.
Anyway I ran away when I was 9, my schizophrenia started kicking in by then but I already had PTSD and shit from my parents and their friends. I took LSD 8 years later which pushed me down the rabbit hole 30 times harder than anything I could have imagined. I had delusions that I was killing people before then, though, the LSD made it feel much more real though.

I used to take tons of LSD, but was having delusions and hallucinations before then.

No I haven't, why should I?

Shit like this makes me mad to be human. Must be a living hell, I'd have offed myself years ago. I hope you find some sort of peace.

Thanks for the sentiment, user.
Something inside of me makes me want to continue living through this hell, I just wish there was some kind of escape from all of this. It physically hurts. I wish I could escape.
I think about it constantly but I'm not sure if what is after death is worse than what I'm experiencing now. Music is the one thing that sometimes makes me feel normal.

Yes. Why?

Storytime, no meme arrows because newfag:

I used to date this very impulsive chick when I was about 18, she would one day be in love with me and the next she wouldnt look at me in the face.
Once we had a small fight which was enough for her to stop talking to me for a month, enough time for her to get a kid she barely knew to be her boyfriend, lets call him Jay.
Jay was 16 and was the kind of kid who wears avengedsevenfold shirts and thinks hes a badass. He wasnt, so the girl began hitting on me again and after a few months she broke up with him. He didnt take it easily, because that girl was quite the heartbreaker.
I didnt go back with her because she was a crazy bitch, but we still had the same friends and went to the same parties and such.
One night Jay and girl were on the same bar as me, and girl was being flirty with me when I had no interest in her, so I told her straight up to fuck off and leave me alone.
She really liked me and that really hurt her, but I had had enough of her, but Jay didnt appreciate me being rude to his ex-lady, and proceeds to annoy and provoke me the entire night.
When it got late I was heading for the exit when Jay teleported in front of me and blocked my path, and started pushing me trying to get me to fight him.
As calm as I could be, I tell him to stay cool and just talk to outside, and he accepts it. Once we are alone outside and I turn to talk to him, Jay tries and fails to punch me in the face. That was the cherry on the cake, Im usually chill but I got mad, and I used to take karate lessons. Beat his ass and leave him passed out on the street bleeding alot. Went home.
Few hours later, after I got calm again, Im worried I killed him, so I call a friend who was there and ask him to check how Jay is doing, and Im told that after I left he dissappeared, and after a few hours showed up completly fucked up, said bye to everybody and was picked up by his parents. Later I found out I broke a few of his ribs.

KILLING PEOPLE IS MY JOB

Shape up, try to find love is probably your best bet. Worked for me, then again my life wasn't nearly as fucked as that. Good luck user.

You must have beat the shit out of him if you thought you killed him.

Have you considered church?

Not sure if you are replying to me (), but I thought I did atleast. He did manage to wake up, call his parents to pick him up and go back inside, so he probably wasnt close to dying

I've met some good people at churches, but if you're suggesting I need some spiritual healing or something along those lines you can stop right there sir.
Cheers. That's my plans.