Ruled by a ruthless dictator for 15 years that halted economic growth and made dozens of human rights violations

>Ruled by a ruthless dictator for 15 years that halted economic growth and made dozens of human rights violations
>after he was forced into exile stole $10 billion dollars from the country for his family
>30 years later his son is 100,000 votes away from being the next vice president

What the actual FUCK is wrong with Filipinos???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFO3arhlJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lack of education
whiteys should have stayed here long enough to make sure we have decent education.
70% of the country is uncultured and are sheep.
honestly if the brits stayed here as long as the burgers did, me might have been another hong kong or something.

Sounds like they need a lil murican diplomacy to settem straight *wink*

>honestly if the brits stayed here as long as the burgers did, me might have been another hong kong or something.
Like he said you retards bring nothing to countries you colonise

There is nothing wrong. Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world. This is a fact, leche.

How come you didn't bring plumbing or order to India then?

they left because with the philippines being a US territory filipino nationals could legally come to the US

Disgusting

Why would that be a bad thing? The us could have an additional source of tax revenue

>implying you wouldn't hump this thing like an exercise ball

As their people say:YOLO
I too am a /fit/ Sup Forumsack

Phillipines looks more like a Latin-American country than a Asian country, maybe the Spanish and Burger colonizations fucked them up.

You know what Filipinos should've done?
Killed everyone related to the Marcos regime. Yes, that includes all the current politicians that were part of it. Maybe jail the less complicit ones. Basically what the Americans did to the Japanese imperial army after the war.
Too bad, y'all had your chance. I honestly hoped that Duterte might liquidate all Marcos collaborators, but that's an ideal solution, and ideal things rarely happen.

Whoops there we go

Ayyyy
>high Res for ya

But now I have a question, who have smaller dicks, Brazilians or Philipinos?

Idk the "punisher" seems pretty cool, will he kill muzzies?
I just doesn't make sense, this is like some inflation shit. Would fug the shit outta tho.

Us

>burgers getting aroused by excessive fat
That's disgusting.

There are whole books on that subject actually

Either way, things are looking brighter economically there, and I have no doubt Duterte will get things done and further quell corruption just as the previous administration did.

Nothing turns us on more then a little bit of meat boys, you like tri-tip or pulled pork?

>what the FUCK is wrong with Filipinos

They were born filipinos

Alright, you got me, I'm aroused.

Man,I'm getting hungry.

>Elected a leader on the basis that he would continue to illegally murder naughty Flips
Never go full retard.

>Ruled by a ruthless dictator for 15 years that halted economic growth and made dozens of human rights violations
Wat. They were in fact the literally the most powerful race in SEA back then. Yeah, there are some human rights violation but it was US sanctioned commie cleansing.

>after he was forced into exile stole $10 billion dollars from the country for his family
This is more or less true tho

>30 years later his son is 100,000 votes away from being the next vice president
Some of them remember that back then was better than now.

>will he kill muzzies
no, he formed a """"""""""""""truce""""""""""""""" with muzzies in his city when he was a mayor, but its's just a matter of time as to who is going to stab who in the back first.

>US sanctioned commie cleansing.
Can confirm this is true, there were CIA guys who helped Marcos get 'exiled' in Hawaii.

flips have smaller dongs. i think?
hue hue hues are taller. they have more blacks. (BBC)

Too bad, y'all had your chance. I honestly hoped that Duterte might liquidate all Marcos collaborators, but that's an ideal solution, and ideal things rarely happen.

he wants marcos to be buried where our national heroes were buried, so, he is nothing but a populist.
gives the people the impression they get what they want while he secures money he plans to steal.

>They were in fact the literally the most powerful race in SEA back then.
Dude that was the 1950-1960's..BEFORE he took power

>Some of them remember that back then was better than now.
Which is absolutely retarded. The country's GDP growth rate was at 1%, while the average growth in Asia was around 6%

>whiteys should have stayed here long enough to make sure we have decent education.

It's not the white man's job you fucking monkey. The third world clamoured for decolonization. Now you've had it for fifty years and you STILL can't even get basic shit like education together, then you deserve your poverty and ignorance. It's just Flips in their natural state.

>honestly if the brits stayed here as long as the burgers did, me might have been another hong kong or something.

You have had full access to all of the economic models that were used to build up Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, HK. You've had it since the 60s. You chose to be indolent and disorganized and uncivilized. It's no one's job to get your own house organized but your own. Do it or don't do it. But don't ask the white man to help. You'll just accuse him of colonialism anyway.

looks disgusting

did you dig this up?

There sure are a lot of threads posted about news for a country that has, is, and will always be irrelevant on the world scale.

At least we are more famous for ladyboys than they are

>implying Marcos was really a dictator, not just a propaganda by Americans
>stole 10 billion dollars; lol okay mr imaginary
>son is close to being vp; just the way it should be you traitor flip

Go stay there you piece of shit flip.

shut up fucktoy, just keep sucking whity's dick so you can feed your wife and kids.

j-jokes on you we are famous for our maids

Keep your trannies, you fag.

>being an aquino disinfo agent
P0.25 deposited into BPI account

>not liking pulled pork
>pork
>switzerland
When's the next attack Muhammad?

Sounds like you were not told the whole story, if the people actually vote for his son, dont you think?

The further away and the more obscure a country is, the more blatanat lies can be told about it.

His period still boast amounts of accomplishment. Flips were the #1 rice producer in SEA if not the world because technological research. Military was the most modern also (courtesy of Uncle Sam)

Philippines was slowly drifting away from the #1 spot because commies were gaining support. If you ask me he did good with Martial Law and sent them commie bastards fleeing into the mountains.

There are other better president before but what I'm saying the ones followed him aren't any better.

>Implying Philippines didn't prosper extremely well under Marcos, turn into a really powerful country, and then turned to another shitty third world country once the dirty filthy Aquinos took over.

>halted economic growth and made dozens of human rights violations

Except it didn't and who the fuck even cares about the human rights of criminal scum.

I bet you don't support Duterte either, you fucking pinoy cuck.

The Gross National Product of the country (GNP) rose from P55 billion in 1972 to P193 billion in 1980.

Gross National Product in Philippines increased to 2336585 PHP Million in the fourth quarter of 2015 from 2280919 PHP Million in the third quarter of 2015.

$10BN dollars was not a big deal when the GNP of the entire nation was in billions compared to the measly millions of today.

EDSA Revolution was a huge mistake.
Kill yourself.

P O O

>#1 rice producer in SEA
Wow, what a great accomplishment

>Military was the most modern also (courtesy of Uncle Sam)
So brown-nosing Reagan into giving up a couple fighter jets is also considered an accomplishment?

>There are other better president before but what I'm saying the ones followed him aren't any better.
Benigno is a great president. His policies have quelled political corruption and placed the Philippines onto the trajectory of being a top 20 economy by 2050

I don't even know why I'm on here t.bh, there are some really ignorant people on Sup Forums

>It's not the white man's job you fucking monkey.
well it's give and take, they take our resources it's only fair we're given proper education. then again, the spanish should have done that. being here for 333 years. all they did was fiddle with the brown women. jk. they gave the elite education and the poor, they gave them a lot of shit. just shit.

the burgers gave the poor better education. then the nips invaded and fucked us. it was very hard for us to rebuild. being a nation of.. lazy ass mofos.

its not the whiteman's job, but it's not so bad to help people they can benefit from.
re: strategic location to bomb enemies in asia.

>You've had it since the 60s. You chose to be indolent and disorganized and uncivilized.

Marcos crippled us. we were trying to get up, then he sucked the living life of the flips.
we were never given enough time to unfuck ourselves and we got so used to being fucked, we stopped caring

now we're just whiny bitches.

this. even india can see thru philippine establishment shills

he is an engineer in india.
india wont give 2 shits about us

Wtf? Pinays like white dick more than thais. U are delusional motherfucker

btw not an argument

t. aquino drone

Sure there was 'growth', but the elephant of the room is that he failed to bring the massive economic change that was promised in the 1960's and instead proceeded to enact policies that fucked the country over and made it lag behind its neighbors

You're literally a complete and utter moron if you think the Philippines prospered under Marcos

I can't even tell if you're trolling

If you're filipino I'm ashamed of you

Why the fuck would anyone want Filipinos on their country, think about what you're saying before you say it.

not
an
argument

oh god, another moron
see
just absolutely embarrassing that there are people who post and represent my country's flag and don't even know their own history

i'm out

>enact policies that fucked the country
Yeah, like preventing commies from taking over.

>WAH WAH THEY'RE KILLING STUDENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE
Because they were useful idiots. If only the US can apply the same policies.

>2 replies in
>still no argument
Marcos regime was better than the ones that followed. After that the military stagnated, debt spiked up and agriculture got stuck with water carabaos. The only reason why the Philippines is still floating is because of remittances from other country.

The yugest achievement Marcos had was killing off the gommies IMO.

>not
>an
>argument

>Wow, what a great accomplishment
It is if you know anything about Asian economy and cultures you traitor flip, just continue being a wanna be American.

>So brown-nosing Reagan into giving up a couple fighter jets is also considered an accomplishment?
America owes the Philippines that much, we fought their wars of greed for them; so they made it their mission to help Philippines from falling into communist hands.

>Benigno is a great president. His policies have quelled political corruption and placed the Philippines onto the trajectory of being a top 20 economy by 2050
Says the propaganda monkey, what placed the Philippines into the top 20 is the population itself, most of the plus points aren't from Philippine industries or export but more from the potential manpower and services the country's population could provide. The Aquinos are simply shouting as loud as they can that they're the reason for it.

>I don't even know why I'm on here t.bh, there are some really ignorant people on Sup Forums
Yeah, ignorant like you.

>If you're filipino I'm ashamed of you
>while standing high over hamburgers, wearing a shirt with "long live america written on it."
stay there.. you "american" dog.

t. china supporter

the fact that the media is controlled by the state should be enough for you to see that one big fuckery happened.
but i dont suppose you would see that.
you call anyone that hates marcos aquino supporters. you are indeed ignorant.
there were great attempts to develop the philippines, but then so much stealing is going on here and there and its nearly impossible for anything to actually prosper.
anything they can milk marcos and his cronies milked.
this is not support for the aquinos. this is a reminder that so many political dynasties has gripped the whole philippines that it seems there is no escape.

you also have almost 4x per capita gdp over flip land and yet somehow your bargirls are only 10% more expensive.

If you download pirated movies in the Philippines, does that make you a criminal?

>bargirls
>'girls'

>for 15 years that halted economic growth
that's what the american mourns. Economic growth.

>downloading
Also, he should address why we're paying almost $40 for 3mbps.

streaming is for plebs

I just want to play games without huehue-tier lag.

>this is a reminder that so many political dynasties has gripped the whole philippines that it seems there is no escape.
like the Aquino dynasty?

>you call anyone that hates marcos aquino supporters. you are indeed ignorant.
I only replied that to the amboy who said "Benigno is a great president."

>Marcos and cronies milked, state controlled media, attempts to develop the Philippines afterwards, so much thievery our heros can't fix the problems
lol.. kay

>$40 for 3mbps
It's PLDT's fault, according to Ayala in an interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFO3arhlJM

He tried to reason with PLDT to try and bring the price down but even he is powerless against them.

That's an improvement. When I was studying there a decade ago it was 1PHP=1kbps.

you are an idiot. Marcos took the most prosperous nation in asia in 1968 and turned it into an Africa tier shitwhole. The second largest employer in the PI in 85 was the San Miguel beer corp. the first the USN third USAF.

general reference for a GRO for a Thai. I yeah I was reference women not backlat. I don't fuck dudes.

>well it's give and take, they take our resources it's only fair we're given proper education.

They made a deal with your leaders. If your leaders are too incompetent to make deals that represent the people's interests effectively, then that is between you and the leaders, not your leaders and the outside world.

>now we're just whiny bitches.

I won't argue with you there.

>known big-time drug lords have begun fleeing the country before Rodrigo Duterte assumes the presidency next month.

Duterte has already made a minor accomplishment as a president even before being the official president.

true, it's amazing how many amboy flips are going against Duterte tho; like the law of motion.

>like the Aquino dynasty?
arroyo - pampanga
roxas - somewhere in visayas
marcos - ilocos
romualdez - somewhere in visayas
revilla / remulla - cavite
ejercito - san juan
binay - makati

its the same in every place. saying it is only the aquinos is like saying all of us are fairly represented by manny pacquiao because he is a world famous filipino.

marcos cronies were always in charge of everything then
roads, real estate, agri etc.
no biddings, nothing
it's always just the chosen few.
if you see nothing wrong with that, then you truly are ignorant.

It was declining before Marcos. Commies were gaining power.

I'm pro-Duterte. I think he'll change the country for better or worse.

>They made a deal with your leaders. If your leaders are too incompetent to make deals that represent the people's interests effectively, then that is between you and the leaders, not your leaders and the outside world.

leaders can only do so much. its a fucked nation and corruption ran deep.
apart from china, i have never seen a nation as corrupt as ours that had been rehabilitated or is prosperous now.

bottomline
there's no saving us. but i will still try to defend us in matters i see that we are not entirely at fault

>its the same in every place. saying it is only the aquinos is like saying all of us are fairly represented by manny pacquiao because he is a world famous filipino.
>saying "like the aquino dynasty" = saying "only the Aquino dynasty is a political dynasty"
You know what I learned about you today, that you actually don't try to understand whatever it is that other people tell you, you just presume what they're saying from your feelings.

>marcos cronies, chosen few, if you see nothing wrong with that, then you truly are ignorant.
This is one example of how I ended up with my analysis of you, all I sad was "lol.. kay" and you went out of your way arguing about an imaginary sentence that you presumed I said.

>What the actual FUCK is wrong with Filipinos???

pic related is the answer to

I think isis is their problem

Japan was catching up but as far as NPA they grew under marcos because of the repression. Nixion wanted marcos to keep Clark you tard. BTW I even though white have lived and worked over there has your privileged as ever worked? Let alone been outside ok the Glorietta mall in Makati? doubt it I have friends that spent years in Morcos torture camps.

lol that one guy got shot right in the head, once he went down the rest scattered like chicken. Everyone's got a plan till they get hit in the face...

At least post the webm retard

so you're not in any way a marcos supporter?
you just hate aquinos and assume anyone saying marcos was shit is an aquino supporter?

gee thanks for existing.
duterte is probably the best thing that ever happened in our country
he will kill the big bad aquinos
thank goodness for people him and you

the PI is permafucked. Gen Ramos was the last ray of light you will ever see other than prostitution and increasingly automated unskilled labor.

How did Duterte not get assassinated or have his administration infiltrated/torn apart by corruption when he was cracking down on crime as mayor?

>>NPA they grew under marcos because of the repression.

Anti-Marcos propaganda. The commies did not grew at that time because marcos jailed most of the NPA leaders.

It only grew in Aquino's regime because she freed all the Commie leader.

ramos is supporting duterte.
i dont want to live in this planet.

>all that rant
There goes your presuming personality again. I don't even hate Aquinos, they're just like any other political families to me; even the Marcos family.

>gee thanks for existing. Duterte, best thing that happened, big bad Aquinos, thanks for people like him and you
Duterte isn't the best, his a gamble.. you see many flips are already done with the bullshits of passive governments, seeing nothing happen made us want a leader who would actively do something, and that's what Duterte promised so he won. Now were not sure if he will do as he said, the only thing we know is that his promises are better than what the other candidates gave.

>Ramos was a ray of light
nah, he was a so-so.

he was giving everyone a bit of everything
a bit for the commies, a bit for the drug lords
death for the poor scum drug peddlers
so he can look good in the eyes of people

im only guessing though.

they're fucking gooks, a hive mind

He's a big guy

great at least you dont like the marcoses. i can now move on with my life.

duterte is not a gamble
he is shit.

Whats so bad about him? Only lefties hate him because he was the only one prevented communism to swallow the isles. He was in Cold War era ffs

How are they able to make money if he keeps on killing their low level drug dealers?

For the strongest race on earth

muzzle flash @ 11 seconds from left side of bunker is when they all drop

flips are a nation of cucks, they still name highways and public places after fuckers that collaborated with the japanese in killing them...

only good thing about this place is the cheap easy pussy...

he likes red horse and bad karaoke while his wife is out prostituting herself...