Why is this film so hated? Climax was great

Why is this film so hated? Climax was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PasdxEYHhMo
youtube.com/watch?v=I-GwRd6IpDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The speargun fight in Thunderball was funnier

Jaws gets his end wet

one of my favorite films of the series, incredibly stupid but also immensely entertaining. If you hate Moonraker you hate fun

she literally got hotter with age, not that she wasn't hot de-nerded

Pics or it didn't happen.

I laughed out loud when that happened. I could not believe it.

there are several laugh-out-loud moments in Moonraker, my favorite is the Bondola sequence

"He's attempting re-entry, sir!" is the one that sticks out to me.

But yeah, that was great too.

1st act and 3rd act were great, but everythinng else was bland, user. Holly Goodhead was also boring.

its only hated by video game playing autists. anyone over the age of 35 likes it

I think the villain and the set piece ideas and locations were great. Stanley Kubrick helped do the lighting and camera setup in a few locations. He wanted his name omitted until his death.

It's dumb in parts but all Bond films are dumb at least this one embraced it, had fun and still managed to have some parts of depth here and there.

>stanley kubrick
right fact, wrong movie.
kubrick came and helped light the supertank set on the spy who loved me, lad.

I'm dead certain I have heard the same about Moonraker. Specifically the space/moon sets.

no they just were very inspired by kubrick and in particular Dr. Strangelove. the whole plot is filled with homages

this is the most "hated but actually not bad" Bond movie

If they'd had the guts to show Grace Jones' strap-on plundering Roger Moore's pink arse, it would have be the greatest of Bond movies.

Picture it. Picture that Nubian superwoman pounding his helpless rump, roaring.

Every Bond movies is mediocre. Roger Moore's are the worst movies I've ever seen.

Yeah I could see that influence. Maybe I'll look up the other thing one day when I'm not busy shit posting.

But what if Grace Jones had sodomized him like a ebony Terminator?

just like "batman and robin" was my first batman film, "moonraker" was my first bond film.

and i love them both completely.

I DEMAND THAT YOU FAP TO THOUGHTS OF GRACE JONES' BIONIC STAMINA PISTONING ROGER MOORE'S HOLE WITHOUT MERCY

it's a milquetoast, uninspired remake of Goldfinger. Not terrible, just mediocre and dull

My vote for most underrated Bond movie is pic related

it's boring as fuck until the very last act. fuck this shit I wanted Bond in space from the second it started

Point out to me the black cyborg fucking machine in Goldfinger, that's right you can't.

this scene was fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=PasdxEYHhMo

the other good scenes were when Jaws was on screen

the rest is meh

Oh yeah, the dog scene is where I started to realize this was a really underrated Bond film. Drax is a great villain.

Lonsdale's performance is magnificent, subtle but menacing

>James Bond, you appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.

The most underrated Bond moviesare OHMSS and living daylights. You know actually good bond movies.

neither of those are underrated faggot, anyone who is into Bond films knows those are among the franchise's best

TWINE is a film that many fans think is shit, but is actually very good. Brosnan's performance in it is phenomenal

Mainstream casualfags barely know either of them though even if bond kinossieurs love them.

I would listen to this guy.

what would you know about climax bitch

I think he was right I might have contused it earlier cause I heard the info in a Moonraker review a while back:
youtube.com/watch?v=I-GwRd6IpDM