THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

Which hack directed the bigger piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_French_Extremity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NWR
>hack

Catch you on the flip side, normie

I don't understand the question. neon demon is a good movie and love is just your average brazzers video with a more expensive camera

Refntino

Noe is pure cinema

To be fair, this guy plays in both movies, so there must be something to it.

benoit debie's cinematography > everything made by NWR

We're in cinematic shit-times right now, for the last 2 years or so. All of my favorite directors have been releasing some of the worst work of their careers. There've been some good genre movies recently, but it feels like it's been a good while since I've actually seen a good film

OP, they both sucked, I can't really see any reason to compare. I wouldn't recommend either film to anyone

both visually impressive movies with very simple stories. Love has better visuals

Yeah, I loved Refn's previous films, I was so sure I will like this one too and couldn't wait to prove the plebs wrong. But it was ridiculously bad. Never has a film ever felt so fradulent in its pretentions to pass for something original, provocative, or profound.

It reminded me of Love, they have similar atmospheres with a bullshit plot and strong visuals.

Love is way better than footface Fanning's movie

I liked it better than Only God Forgives, personally. But that's not saying much at all.

>Gaspar Noe
>hack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_French_Extremity

Personally I don't really like his films, but they're not just random 2edgy4u bullshit. Also his best film is by far I Stand Alone.

what does a proper hug feel like Sup Forums

neon demon is 10/10
love is 5/10

It feels like someone cares about you for a few seconds

Noe makes refn look like michael bay

Like a bag of salty pennies.

10/10 film desu

its great

BEAN?

>ywn get a totally unexpected hug from your waifu