So I fucked up and owe my coke dealer $500. I could easily just say fuck off and move on...

So I fucked up and owe my coke dealer $500. I could easily just say fuck off and move on, but he's a decent plug and I make enough profit to not want to burn this connect.

I currently am at rock bottom and need to make $500 within a couple days. I would do Amazon refunds, but I don't have a config to crack accounts. I'm thinking of carhopping. Yeah, I'm really at the bottom...

user, tell us the story of how you got to rock bottom:)

Kill the dealer

get a job

Just pay him the amount owed

Did you even read the post

just give people 50 hand jobs. or suck like 20 dicks. or let 10 really ugly dudes fuck you.

just start selling it lmao

You are either going to get your ass beat or have to blow him

>buying things on credit
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Just perform sexual favors at truck stops, pay him back and learn from your mistake.

Do amazon returns or carhopping

>plug

kek

I'm eating dinner so I'll be quick:

Got tired of working in a kitchen, decided to go full-time selling. Had a good amount in drug money, ended up giving myself a coke habit and sniffing all the profit. Made a few dumb choices. This isn't new to me at all, I've been selling for about five years. I just wasn't thinking straight. Did too much coke and 3-meo-pcp, bad combo.

lolno. good plug.

probably gunna have to until im back on my feet

he has autism leave him alone

nah im usually on the receinv end

dumbfuck

lolno, im not that desparate

Fuck off dumb cunt, and don't refer to it as "buying things on credit"

Top notch good post

so yeah, just gunna do some 3-meo-pcp, take a few shorts of fireball, and go package stealing and carhopping tomorrow morning. should have the $500 in no time, be back on my feet, starting selling oil from DNMs and coke from the local plug.

ez pz lemons queezy thanks gusy

P.S. im currently eating santorini pizza with mozzarella sticks, smoking nugs, doing 3meo, drinking fireball. wtf r u guys doin

stfu we gangsta now

>back on my feet
>still selling drugs
How about you stop being a nigger?

I can PayPal you the 5 hundy. 20% interest compounded daily. .I need the debt paid within two weeks or I will have you buttraped. 1 week after that I will have your family burned at the stake.

have you tried prostituting your asshole?

im not? making money drug dealing is well worth, better pay than a $15/r job, which is the most id get at my current situation

20% interest daily? no thanks. i can give you $1k back at most.

Sell me that runescape account for 500$

What the fuck do you think carhopping means?

lol no one would buy it for that much fuck off scammer

I'm not scamming. Idk the value of a rs account. I know I don't wanna spend months grinding to get those levels though.

my understading was that carhopping meant to steal somebodys shit while their ca was all alone

amazon refunds are you fucking retarded
youre just asking to get arrested

You can do either of the following:

Talk to your drug dealer and make a plan with him to pay him in full, whether it's through partial payments or through specific orders he gives you

Or you can attempt to steal the money from him and pay him back with his own money

or you can make small amounts of cash through offering "support" to local people in need. Now I'm not saying go complete prostitution, just offer services to lonely women who can pay you a decent amount for the day.

If you think you're good at carhopping by all means do it, but if you get caught and thrown in jail, your drug dealer will think none the wiser and think you're skipping out on payment entirely and much worse could happen to you.

Or you can even take out a money loan through a company where you live and give him the money, then just pay that back through payments.

Best of luck to you, I hope you find a reasonable solution to your problem.

yeah ill sell it to you, payment method?

it is, he's fucking with you.

Not at all, I've refunded thousands of merchandise. This was a couple years ago though, I'm sure they've smartened up. The most they do is close your account (or that's how it used to be).

How does an Amazon refund work anyway? Do you access someone's purchase and request a refund and then it gets put into a temp bank account?

Yeah, I could do that, it's just that I already lead him on to believe that I had the money. I'll look like a royal fuck up if I go back on my word and tell him I was lying just to save some time... honesty would have been the best route originally though.

Nah, I can't steal the money from him for a pretty good reason. Good idea though.

Yeah, car hopping is probably the most risky thing I can do. It's pretty easy to get caught doing that. Package stealing is my best bet.

Unfortunately, getting a loan isn't an option right now.

Thanks for the advice. I know I'll be fine, just looking for the quickest solution. I hate having to fuck over other people (stealing) to fix my own fuck up, but getting a job is going to take far too long.

Whats this "Amazon refunds" you speak of? Do you just refund random shit and they give you money back?

Well if you're not just doing the traditional "item never arrived/item arrived with x on/in it, can't reship, blah blah", the second way is to gain access to someone's account who has ordered something of decent value recently. next, add your shipping address to their address book. third step, contact their live chat support (call if you're not feeling nervous) and use one of the lame excuses like "item never arrived/item received in x condition and can't reship for x reason"... they'll ask to refund or reship... you say you want the item reshipped to the address you added (you can say something like its your relative's address that lives in another state). its a lot easier than it sounds.

you just say you never got the item/item arrived in x condition and can't return because of x reason. you don't want to do this on new accounts though, and they've smartened up with some of the ez items like video game consoles/popular electronics, so they might give you some work to do.

you can then get a refund or reship. if you select a reship, you can fuck them over a third time and say that reship never arrived and get a refund. you now have your money back and 2x the product. pretty dirty trick, i've done in the past with valuable items. they close your account fairly quick now if they catch on. you want to use an account with a good buyin ghistory.

Only problem I can see with the refunding is that if they have a credit card linked to the account it'll get deposited directly back into the card that was originally used to purchase. How do you combat that?

oh and forgot to say the last step... sell the item on ebay or craigslist. craigslist for quick cash. ebay can be hard because of payment holds/people will do the same refund scam on you, look out for low buying history

Which is why I said you have to opt for the reship to the added address. You could potentially ask that they refund you with an Amazon gift card, but this might not work anymore.