What's deal with shows trying to emasculate men by insinuating that you're not a real man unless you make a living...

What's deal with shows trying to emasculate men by insinuating that you're not a real man unless you make a living fishing Dungeness crab?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchseries.ac/serie/deadliest_catch_dungeon_cove
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tbh if you've never worked hard labor you're a huge pussy

my penis is too small, I hate myself, fuck crabs

I work construction but crab fisherman are on another level

isn't it normal male behavior to emasculate everyone and anyone to make yourself feel better

I don't even eat crab. Why risk your life for that shit?

men BTFO

Yea that what all guys do

Fucking this
I got to go home after work
Their work doesn't stop ever shits intense

They can make like $60,000 in 3 months

Who the fuck even eats crab?

Gotta capitalize on the insecurities of people like in order to sell ad space. Gets exploitative eventually.

$

Crab >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lobster

link?

I hope you die tonight.

I know what you did.

I used to ride around and scrap metal for extra money and it was actually really fun save harder jobs(like having to blowtorch a 700lb old radiator in half and losing money cuz u gotta pay for oxygen then haul it up the stairs) you could make great money and one time we caught a guy throwing out over 200 CD's which we sold for about $400 and often fought with other scrappers to race for thrown out lawn mowers, car batteries whatever. at one point I was strong enough to carry a 350 lb radiator down a driveway without too much effort though obviously dolleys fucking exist

it'd make a great show especially as far as banal reality tv is concerned but hard work is just work theres nothing manly about it

people that still go to movie theaters

you can get a bucket of them

I SAID LINK YOU CUNTS. PLEASE I'M SO CURIOUS NOW

If you've never ran half a mile sprinting after a loaded butane car rolling downhill, you've never lived.

I thought I was going to die that day.

What the fuck is a butane car?

SOMEONE LINK ME THE SHOW OR YOUR MOMS WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

They're right

I'd love to be a sailor but I don't have the balls because I'm a pussy

watchseries.ac/serie/deadliest_catch_dungeon_cove

chloe is an angel. she can't be used for dark magic purposes.

I don't get how it's dangerous if you wear a life preserver

A tank car filled with refinery grade butane.

where do you pawn that scrap metal off tho

they're called scrapyards.

regular steel is boring, car batteries $10 a piece, castiron is worth more than regular steel, shit like copper and wiring was pretty much gold especially a vacuum cleaners cord

now i just make $20 an hour welding cuz scrapping is seasonable and in a sense revolves around luck

Me? I'd fish crab legs.