so what is Sup Forums eating tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

domesticate-me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eww

>743424143

Turkey and swiss. Meh.

not that cancer pie

Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa and Chipotle-Avocado Crema. Fucking great.
domesticate-me
.com/shrimp-tacos-with-corn-salsa-and-chipotle-avocado-crema/

these are scraps for a dog faggot

Whats the mushy shit on the bottom?

I just had Taco Bell! Five crunchy taco supremes sans sour cream, and a large Mountain Dew! Oh, with mild sauce packets too. And it was GOOD! They made my tacos right and quickly so no yucky soggy shells or nasty greasy beef. San Antonio here, and the rain from Harvey broke just before I went, with clear sky in the distance. Tonight I am happy.

Maybe OP is a dog

Me again. I apologize to my fellow anons for being a faggot and using that fucked up image. Forgive me Sup Forums!
(but my Taco Bell was still goooood)

Nothing. I have no plans of eating again until at least next Friday.

Actually, if those are brauts in OP's image, that combination doesn't look too bad, just weird the way it's all shoved into the Tupperware. Brauts, rolls, some corn on the cob...

Egg fruits

I pity your toilet

Look at this rich fag with his private chef.

I never have any digestion problems with Taco Bell. Well, except when it's fucked up like any other type of fast food when something's bad.

OP here just looked at what u eat looks good.

Arabic instant ramen? So all the Mazinger Z and Grendizer fans in the middle east actually do have otaku food? Cool.

It's still in work.

don't be J of my corn doggo abilities.

Chinese food tonight
bone appa teet ^^

Dubs for corn dog in the pooper?

Probably nothing. I'm not feeling well.

Well done with ketchup

You are literally prepping food like three inches away from what looks to be a BADLY rotten orange or peach or some fucking thing. Dude, get that shit away from your food.

yeah also it's only 13 cent each and pretty delicious for it's price...

user, please try to eat something. Your body needs nourishment and energy. Even if just a quick can of hot soup.

I had some curried lentils and rice earlier today. Thanks for the concern, though.

Mangos. and they are still good. That's a bruise not mold.

>native American corn
You're one of those native Americans swelching off gubment money on the reservation who spends almost all of it on booze and whatever's left over on shit tier American food like hot dogs or Little Caesar's. Please tell me I'm wrong.

If I were, I'd call it maize.

Marinated ahi steak and wild spotprawns

they're called liquor ball sandwiches randy

Water and rest, keep your fluids up. Get well

Is that seafood indomie? Thats nasty yo. Mi goreng all the way bruv

>expensive toothpaste
>name brand mouthwash

pfft someone was trying too hard

found the mexican

steak, potatoes and broccolli that my mommy maded