Ok Sup Forums I have a story for ya

Ok Sup Forums I have a story for ya

>Start talking to this girl I knew in middleschool
>Convo starts getting a little sexual
>We go to a soccer game and it very quickly gets sexual, start grabbing her hand, she starts talking about sex and how many I've been with
>Tfw virgin so I say I don't talk about that
>Shit continues and we're getting along great, teasing etc. She says she's glad that I turned out fun because she was nervous I'd have changed
>At one point she says "is your dick as big as your ego" and I say "I guess you'll find out" she laughs
>She starts talking about friends with benefits and that she's open to that because there's no baggage, I agree
>Says "well if we're going to be FWB you have to get a tattoo somewhere"
>Then she tells me she has nipple piercings and I tell her I'd have to see it to believe it
>We leave, she shows me some nude pic of her and almost shows me her tits but cars and people everywhere so she doesn't
>Finally get to my house, I say you never showed me your piercings
>She takes her top off, I say my hands are cold and she puts my hands on her tits

This is where it goes downhill

>I bring up the FWB thing, she acts a little weird and says "I dont wanna plan it, I just want it to kinda happen"
>We smoke a ton of weed, and like a fucking retard I say "I don't wanna offend you but I'm kind of a player"
>She gets weirded out and spends like 5 mins trying to understand what I meant
>I only said it because I was trying to make clear that I'd fuck her
>I basically say that and she says "well it didn't have to be that hard, we're both saying yes"
>Rest of the night is quiet, at points we are sitting there watching TV saying nothing
>She asks how far her house is and if I can drive, I tell her 20mins and yes
>She asks if she should stay, and I say "if you want to"
>She goes to bathroom, says she has to go and we leave
>Says we should do molly together, hugs me and leaves

Now Sup Forums, did I drop the ball or can this continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sydnieobregon?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This can only work out if you get in there a.s.a.p and act like a man instead of a little bitch.

>>Says we should do molly together, hugs me and leaves
nah you good bruh she gonna fuck you

Probably should've moved on her sooner instead of backing off, even if she said she didn't want to plan it

How was I being a bitch in this case? I did hella more than I wouldve even 6 months ago

dont get down on yourself you still have a chance, we all fuck up sometimes
even if you are a virgin and u nut in 3 seconds fuck it, you had sex

does not matter what he should have done past is past focus on what you will do now

cool progress dude but you made an excuse to not fuck her. Just go do it

you fucked it OP, you had a golden opportunity and it slid through your fingers. you will never get it back, just hope that something else lands in your lap soon to get over your blue balls.

Then congrats on making be ground.

Next time when she asks if she should stay, you say "I think you'd better" and move in her right then.

lol

whatev, I'll keep trying and if she doesn't respond well I'll move on

you literally cockblocked yourself LOL

just start kissing her, rub her pussy and fuck her. boom done. its not as hard as you think man

I talk to junior high school girls all the time.
Of course it's going to get sexual.
I'm 56 and they're 13. How else is it going to evolve?

how tf do you even get talking to them lmao. seems ballsy

lmfao ty

user think about this, it was already established, all you had to do was close the deal, it was a bitch mover cause of this

>be little kid
>mom can i get a vida
>sure
>so i can get the vida
>yes user
>get to the store
>you really sure i get can the vida
>no...your fucking annoying

your the little kid user the answer was yes be a man and go and fuck her didnt need your fucking verification cause your finally bout to get puss

Yea I get this, I was stoned outta my mind and all reason basically left me at the time. Only when I woke up the next day did I actually realize wtf happened.

Do you think I can still salvage this (I'm going to try regardless) or should I just move on?

If you think about it too hard youll never do it. Youll psyc yourself out. Just balls up and text her a pic of your dick.
>"and the answer is its about twice the size of my ego. When can we get together again"

yes is the answer but all comes down to execution
show me some pics and ill give you a step by step plan

yes to continuing or yes to fucking up?

to continuing scrub now where are the pics btw how has the conversations been since then?

it was last night and I haven't talked to her since but I just texted her. Why u want pics? She's like 8.5 and half Filipino

cause those are my fkn request user you want my help or no

Yea gimme a bit I'm driving

ok in the mean time do what i say,

text her, "hey what are you up too tonight?"

keep it clean and simple and post results so can better help you

ill get some flash and reverse flash pics so u know its me

11th grade

Already snapped her something else about that don't have her #

Waiting for response

well where are my pics slut

Still driving but here's this nignog

done deal ok user ill help for sure now let me see what see posts and i can respond for you to get you laid then u will follow my instructions

twitter.com/sydnieobregon?lang=en

found a match

sooo user that really her or u just fucking with us

sorry to disappoint but I might be fucking with you