twitter.com/AnonBabble

Puerto Rican

sexy

nice

naked?

Any more of this Latin whore ??

YES! She's hot af

Argentina

Big tit Latina slut anyone have any more of her ??

More of OP girl?

please tell me theres more. shes so fucking fine, I wish you had feet pics but I know you probably don't.

sexy

Was this your ex user?

Old fwb

Got vids?

Yeah but not on me

moar here, but no feet imgur.com/a/iJZ8j

Thread is kinda dead so I'm out

yessssss!

Wow! nudes?

more!!

Pretty pussy. Any tits?

more of this fatass pls

full frontal?

Dominican

How many do you have? She's great

More? I want to see her amazing tits. That ass is killer!

she a coworked i fuck in hotel sometime

More? Video?

All the pics

More plz

Anymore of her face? Cumshot?

That one looks Middle Eastern. Reminds me of an Armenian girlfriend.

Any of you fucking her?

More

Pussy. Don't delete posts after you already went your way doing it. It only encourages people to repost them and spread them.If you just kept the posts up it'd all be over after the thread died.

wut

Guy posting his girl. Deleted

I wanna see/ suck on those titties

Pics related

oh shes alright. Thank you

Moar dominicans !

DAMN THOSE SUCKABLE TITS

Do you people actually enjoy these women? They all look disgusting, ridiculously short and easy as hell. Why don't you try dating a classy white woman? Oh, I know why, they reject you on sight.

Weak
Bait

It's a legitimate question user. I've never understood how people can be attracted to such terrible women. No class, age like an apple and do nothing productive.

mad fat white land whale spotted

harpoons at the ready

Latinas are genetically predisposed to please men. They fuck the shit out of you and cook you a great meal afterwards and call you "papi" every day. White women can't even compete

i have been dating a latina for the past 4 years

ama if you want

- pic not related

Whered you get this pic from?

I see your points, and I understand your position. Outside of that though, what do they provide? Surely this can't be everything.

There's no need to project user, I'm just trying to understand why you'd choose such inferior women.

The shitty thing about latinas is once they hit 30 or have a kid, whichever comes first, they bloat like someone stuck an air compressor in their ass and broke the off switch.

See ----

Oh guys this makes me so horny, i chatted a lot with an latina cam model wich was an mother long story short she wanted me to visit her after i was sending rl pics from my place, car etc...

Its easy to pound these asses? The like anal?

I found it on here a while ago. Do you know her?

Exactly, this is what I mean. They aren't that great to begin with. Once you get comfortable enough to start a family, they become disgusting creatures you cheat on. Why not spare yourself the trouble and find a nice white girl?

mine is in the army

have to pass pt tests

wont happen

Latina discord/ eBAh6gE

Nice
Post more che boludo

Moar?

kik realestben44 for more of any of them

I wish. I just wanna use it for music artwork without getting sued thats why i ask.