Whats your favorite line from a movie?

Whats your favorite line from a movie?

>"What in the wide wide world sports is a going on here, I hired you people to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjU03P_6nbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r6xwbXOiQ4g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvT2r828QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>whatsamatter boys, you act like its a hunnid n twenty degrees outside! It cant be more than a hundred fourteen!
>Dock that chink a Days pay for napping on the job!

blazing saddles was shit

>Uh, Sir? I believe he asked for a couple of Niggers?
>well, between you and me, my grandmother was dutch

>MONGO LIKE KILLING 6 MILLION JEWS!!

Jesus, Brooks.

IIIIII GET NO KICK

FROM CHAMPAAAAAAGNE

Up yours, nigger.

>People stampeded, and cattle, raped.

>become erect with your heart

that doesnt sound very tough

Through the vatican?

i make my own jokes

>Qualifications?
>Rape, murder, arson and rape
>You said rape twice.
>I like rape.

MERE

AL CO HOL

DOESN'T THRIIIILLL ME AT ALL

>Aye where are the white women at?

>We'll rape the horses, and ride off with the women!

>Okay, I'll send out a team of horses to check out the ground.
>Horses!? We can't afford to lose no horses, ya dummy!
>Send over a couple'a niggers.

>I didn't know your grandma was dutch ahyuck hyuck hyuck

>You spare the women?
>AW NO WE RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF 'EM AT THE NUMBER SIX DANCE LATER ON

Also
>WE KILL THE FIRST BORN MALE IN EVERY HOUSEHOLD
>Too Jewish.

>Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus -- just like me.

>WATCH. ME. FAGGOTS.
It's like steam escaping

>You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore

"Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass"
real nigga tears

"A jelly doughnut?"

uppermost kek

LET OFF SOME STEAM, BENNET

what would happen if this movie was made today?

"As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it's my privilege to present a laurel and hearty handshake to our new ... nigger."

nothing since the movie has been made already

Classic

This

Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!

The most overrated comedy i ever saw.

It had it's moments but it was a 6/10 at best. So much outdated material even for it's time.

>you are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of
>...but you have heard of me

J Sparrow cheesiest cunt of all time

My favorite line is also from Blazing Saddles

>Good evening sheriff, sorry about the 'Up yours, nigger'

youtube.com/watch?v=mjU03P_6nbQ

The entire scene is great but this line is the best:

>It's too late, Diana. There's nothing left in you that I can live with. You're one of Howard's humanoids. If I stay with you, I'll be destroyed. Like Howard Beale was destroyed. Like Laureen Hobbs was destroyed. Like everything you and the institution of television touch is destroyed. You're television incarnate, Diana: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. And the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split seconds and instant replays. You're madness, Diana. Virulent madness. And everything you touch dies with you. But not me. Not as long as I can feel pleasure, and pain... and love.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6xwbXOiQ4g

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvT2r828QY

This moment was better, especially when Gene Wilder looks over at Mel Brooks like, "See I told you I could get him to laugh."

>laurel and hearty
>laurel and hardy

it's like pottery

>What will he find out there, doctor?
>His destiny.

"THIS IS NO LONGER A VACATION. IT’S A QUEST. IT’S A QUEST FOR FUN. YOU’RE GONNA HAVE FUN, AND I’M GONNA HAVE FUN… WE’RE ALL GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING FUN WE’RE GONNA NEED PLASTIC SURGERY TO REMOVE OUR GODDAM SMILES!!!

>De Camptown Ladies...?