Can you imagine life with a female?

Can you imagine life with a female?

It's pretty boring. My wife went to a baby shower today. I hung out and played minecraft with our son. She came home, is sitting in living room watching brooklyn 99. I'm considering jacking off and going to bed.

Divorce then.

Why?
How would my life be any different if I were a divorced single dad?

With this female? Yes

You can fuck other girls then and relive your former years.

Why the hell would I want to relive my former years?
Also, dating pools get really fucking dry after you break 30.

no my autism would be on full overload. I'm too concious about my habits and self that I use Sup Forums to ask questions about life with a whore.

Wouldn't mind one bit. It's like being with someone who has disability but you continue to love.

3 trip 7's in 1 thread holy shit

>Can you imagine life with a female?

Been there, done that.

Find girls with a "Daddy" kink. Super submissive and you can generally fuck whenever you want

Are you going to jack off with her in the room?

Fuck no. I can remember it, and that's bad enough.

Yah, that is totally not what it's cracked up to be. Wifey was a "daddy" girl. She also liked the be slapped around and choked.

No, she's watching TV in the other room. She'd prolly get annoyed if I called her into the office and asked her to watch me jerk off.

why don't you and her jack off together? Is that too much to ask?

Divorced 36yo here. Can confirm.

No kids, though. You fucked up there.

>Also, dating pools get really fucking dry after you break 30.

way to give me hope faggot

My son is pretty fucking cool. We played minecraft for 5 hours straight today.

She's drinking white wine and watching Hulu. She's gonna pass out in about an hour.

Sounds very typical

Not for those who look 20 :D

It fucking blows.

I lived with a non family member female for 6 years. It's utter garbage. You think when it's over, how will you ever love again, life will be depressing, you miss them yada yada. Until you start doing fun shit again. And this time without some bitch nagging and demanding shit from you.

I do sometimes fantasize about being with someone, but then I remember it's just a fantasy.

I do what I want when I want and it's fucking great.

Now I just talk to girls, fuck them, maybe have them stick around for like a month or two until they ask "What are we?".

Bitch we are fucking and hanging out, you are eating food I just made for you and watching my tv on my couch. If you have a problem with this arrangement you can leave. I'll replace you within a day.

It sucks user, I know, you grow up thinking about stuff lie a wife and family and find that today's women are fucking garbage. They will never be like your parents generation and even farther than your grandparents.

Don't become a recluse. Just enjoy yourself.

If you're without children, and don't mind single mothers, it's not that bad. But you have to be ok with bankrolling the raising of some dickbag's progeny.

>can't count to two
retarded fuck

I lived it, it was a horrible experience. She used every opportunity to assail my self confidence, every opportunity to insult me. She constantly reminded me of every failure I ever had. She took great joy in humiliating me in front of others.

She flew into a rage when she kicked me out of the house for the millionth time, and I decided not to return for more of her abuse. She even tried to convince the cops to "make" me come home - like I was some runaway slave.

You're trying to impress us (for whatever reason) but it's pretty apparent that you're a miserable asshole.

36 years old, married 11 years, 2 year old son. i think it's fantastic, but my wife's okay with me running off for 4 day backpacking trips every month, plus she likes going /out/, too, so ymmv.

sauce?

Honestly... the best part of it is that I can go to the grocery store and buy a family sized box of oreo cookies, and they don't look at me like I'm the sort of person who is gonna eat a whole pack of oreos in a single sitting.

>2 year old son
CUCK
U
C
K

A lot less naggin

Yes. It's pretty nice. Pussy on demand, as long as you're not a little bitch. Been with my gf for 6 years now, still lets me stick it in her at least once a day since she knows I prefer to get off inside her. We know a shit ton of different positions by this point, and do shit like the remote controlled vibrator while we're out shopping and shit, to keep things fresh.

I got her addicted to vidya by leaving one of my projector/sound system setups at her place a few years ago. Now we're moved in together and play a lot of multiplayer shit, pvp together in MMOs and whatnot. Neither of us are really the kind of people to get into arguments over nothing, either. So life is pretty goddamn good.

I mean, she's probably only a 5/10, but smart and funny af, plus all of the above. I'm still in love to this day.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. It's the reality of my situation.

There are two choices for you as a single man. Either be a loser bum who stays home all day and hates women, or accept that this is the reality of the social dynamic we are living in and enjoy it.
I've gone through periods of sadness and being a miserable recluse. I have found that I enjoy doing what I'm doing now far more.

You want to keep believing the lie. Be my guest. But that's what it is.
As long as society continues to live the way it does, men will not find that kind of old school love they expected growing up. Maybe at this point we are part of the problem. But I bought a wedding ring for my old bitch. And she left me and ruined it. After a while I realized my love for her, while real, couldn't compare to the low stress, fun filled life I was living now.

Wow, is that what you really think having a girlfriend is gonna be like...

If you ever get a GF you're gonna be hella disappointed.

>my son is pretty fucking cool
>we played minecraft for 5 hours

pick one

i would hold her and tell her i love her we might have a kid one day she would kiss me in the morning and and when i get home, i would feel a closeness i have not felt sinse before puberty

Women are cancerous... they suck your soul out if your asshole and leave you with PTSD......

I know life with a female. It's barely worth it.

It may be a parental thing, but playing minecraft with a 6yr old can be pretty fun.
We ate cold pizza for lunch and sat around in our jams.

>if you ever get a gf

you're a funny guy, user. I can see why the ladies flock to you. Maybe try dating for personality rather than looks sometime and you can live like me too

chekt fampai

I sucks and you're afraid to leave.

my mom beat me and mentally abused me and gave me ptsd and I have a hard time talking to woman without going into a attack even on my meds
So no OP I can image livening with a woman

lol yeah i got him pretty good didn't I?

whats your wife like?

that's hot.

>Not forcing your son to learn the piano and wrestle/box, learn a third language while learning how to do handyman things and forcing him to read books at least 3-4 hours a day and engaging him in creative writing and socializing with other winners.

Plebs.

Apparently according to his previous posts dull and boring.

heck yes

No ladies flock to me. I was mysterious back in college and a girl had an unhealthy obsession with me. When I moved to a new town, she decided to come with. We didn't know anybody in town. After about 4 years of living together, failed at the pull out game and decided to get married because i had good insurance.
I'm cool with it. She sometimes gets drunk and gives me sloppy blowjobs (not tonight though, white wine = sleepy, not horny). My son is cool to hang out with.

people have worse fetishs

as a matter of fact I can't

She's ok. Was a bartender for a couple of years, but quit because she became an alcoholic. Takes a lot of anti-anxiety meds which makes her pretty sexless.

She doesn't work anymore, and now that school started, she sits around and watches TV. She's watched Parks and Rec 4 times in the last year.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this will lead to disastrous consequences for the both of you in the future unless you also happen to be the sleepy sitting at home type. And well, I suppose that's a disastrous outcome regardless. Either way good luck to you user.

Push your kid. Make him smarter, tougher, better than you could ever be. Even if it means he will resent you for a while. My parents pushed me over the edge. And I hated them as a teenager and young adult until I realized I was leagues ahead of my peers. It will hurt. And you can have that conversation with him when he's older.

It would be a thrill for the first month or two, but after a while it would lose its charm and I would return to my former level of happiness.
Eventually we would break up because I have no ability to keep people interested in me and I will feel like a junkie going through withdrawal.
After a year or two of that, I'll be exactly the same as I am now.

women are miserable pieces of shit because they were raised not to settle. but settling is a part of life. we grow up believing that any woman who gives us the time of day is supposed to be like some sort of blessing. so it's easier for us. so we end up content but they end up bitter and take it out on us never letting us be happy. so no it would suck to live like that for the rest of your life.

I'm an insomniac software engineer.

I feel like i'm doing a good job being a parent.

Our relationship isn't perfect, and we are aware of it, but, we're pretty good roommates, and we don't fight. She usually gets her shit done, and the she wakes up and drops a boy off at school, and he's not ever late. She was more interesting before she started medicating, but she used to have bad anxiety attacks, and with child, that wasn't a good thing. She's working her shit out, and I'm patient.

The modern marriage boys. Time to rethink your assumptions.

Yah, shit is fucking boring.
If your dating life is exciting, chances are the girl is batshit.
If your dating life is boring, its just a matter of time before you both shrug and say "i guess we should get married... there are some pretty good tax benefits"

He got to play computer games with his son, doesnt sound like a bad deal.

I'm sure you are. But just be fully aware that behind the facade of civilized society is always lurking hell on earth. This isn't me being a conspiracy nut it's just a very base level understanding of life.

The strong survive. I'm originally from European nobility. It was stripped away during communism but the lessons and attitudes my family carried for centuries were taught to me.
My parents made that Asian bitch who wrote Tiger mom look like an amateur.
I was involved in instruments, multiple languages, athletics, and just generally being surrounded by the best of the best in terms of culture that someone could provide at our level of income.
Like I said, at first I hated them dearly for it.
By the time I was in college however I started to look around at how far ahead I was of everyone. In terms of academics, health, socializing etc.
At the end of the day you can do whatever you damn well please, it's your son, and as long as you are caring for him, fantastic and I'm happy for the both of you. But just food for thought.
By 24 I was being offered jobs at top financial firms. I opted for starting my own business after rubbing shoulders with the big whigs for a while. Got tiresome. But you don't get to that point without someone pushing you to be. Very few have the drive to do it on their own. Life is better the closer you are to the top. Don't let hippies tell you otherwise.

Yea it fucking blows. Just moved in with gf, and our sex went from 3 or 4 times a week to now nothing. Haven't fucked in a week and a half, and all I want to do is cheat on her.

>Wife passing out
>Not raping and posting here
Damn, you are terrible

Agreed. I do this too and it's bretty gomfy. He builds weird shit.

I have been dating my girl for a year and a half, we want to marry eventually, there is no hurry tho. It's nice to share my life with her, we do lots of things together, we would totally be together every hour of the day if we could

I was being facetious with the girl flocking comment. But good for you, user.

My gf is infertile. We've talked about marriage and adoption or surrogate, but neither of us is in a hurry. I'm getting my PE license soon, and she just graduated with a master's and started her job as an OT. If any of that clears up our situation for you, since you seem to think it's impossible or something. Started dating when she was a freshman in undergrad.

I was a hippie. Everyone I work with also believes I'm the best at what I do.

There is a balance to be made between making your children become what you failed to be, and creating a challenging nurturing world where your kid can excel. My son is smart, and he's ahead of his peers. I'm not gonna go on and on bragging about him, because nobody gives a shit about my son here, except me, and that's cool. I couldn't give half a fuck about some rando kid that isn't friend or family.

Last thing I would do in a situation like that is document a crime.

My son is finally playing survival mode with me. We're still at easy difficulty, but he dies of starvation more often than dies from zombies and falling.