IT'S HAPPENING!

Hundreds are feared buried and 15 are confirmed dead so far after landslides in southern Sri Lanka. This may be Sri Lanka's deadliest natural disaster since the 2004 tsunami a dozen years ago.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/18/sri-lanka-hundreds-of-families-missing-after-landslide-buries-three-villages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_18wr1vi1ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does this mean

F

>Sri Lanka.
why should we care again?

>shitskins getting burried

LOL

jesus fucking Christ..

the earth is spiraling out of control and heading for global disaster. I haven't slept for two days because I felt an impending happening. then this happens along with a 6.7 earthquake in Ecuador.

Well, if you don't have a loo, you should bury your shit after you're done squeezing it out.

hahahahah!

this is a shitty happening.

truth is it doesnt matter to the world if those people are alive or not, as sad it may sound.

2016 is our last year. Them wildfires in Canada are still burning.

>15 are confirmed dead

that's like an afternoon in chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=_18wr1vi1ig

Come on Bryce, we have bigger problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.

Check em

Donald Trump would have stopped this

We relvent nao
also this happens almost every year..sad but not rare

The whole island could disappear into the ocean and I wouldn't give a kek. Fuck off to reddit.

Sri Lankan food is fucking delicious

sushi is goat as well

Kek

RARE
A
R
E

FLOOD
L
O
O
D

> EUROPOORS GETTING CONQUERED FROM THE INSIDE

LOL AT THE THOUGHT OF YOUR MOM GETTING VIOLENTLY RAPED AND THEN MURDERED BY ABDUL

Come on, Bryce. There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.

rest in pepperoni dutch ceylon. Was good while on european rule. Now can't handle even fucking natural disasters.

Literally no one gives a shit about anything east of Moscow and west of Beijing.

Build retaining wall!

>sandniggers killed

It's happening? Whats happening?

Say your prayers, friends.

Get fucked you autistic spergs. Sri Lanka is based as fuck and produced the most intelligent and articulate man to ever paddle a ball with a bat which automatically makes them more relevant than fucking Austria or whatever.

And no I'm not brown or any sort of poo in loo variant

That's not Ricky Ponting

>inbred from the most bogan part of the most bogan town in the most bogan state in Australia
>intelligent and articulate

pick one and only one

Same bro

Something is in the air, I swear it

And I'm not prepared at all

fuck ya leb cunt

kek

>wog talking down to ANYONE

KEK

-EEL FREE TO POO IN LOO

Less poo-in-loos

I don't give a fuck. Take more shitskins with you, mother nature.

>sri Lanka
And nothing of value was lost

Wait a second I know a guy who is in Sri Lanka right now on business. Do they name any of the dead?

of course not until the families know.

uhm guise...does this mean anything?

Well I guess I'll have to wait.

It's all going according to plan.