Implying classical can be any better than this

>implying classical can be any better than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAbTzolXjNs
youtube.com/watch?v=lGaG5VJqgZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 12 and I LOVE classical music: the composition

It's sad how Classical nowadays is just a dick measuring contest.
Pathetic.....

I doubt many 12 year olds know Steve Reich but whatever floats your boat
17 would be more fitting

best classical music is 1812 overture. i have it on the vinyls

It's almost like minimal electronic music with acoustic instrumentation

You get my point, it's babby's very first classical along with Beethoven's 9th, Mozart's requiem and Vivaldi four seasons

>not art of fugue

Minimalism is bad for your health.

You have to start somewhere, faggot

Babby's first 20th century classical maybe. Turboplebs would find Mf18M too repetitive or boring in comparison to those other pieces

this is now officially a modern classical thread

Indeed, but claiming that it's the very best of what classical music has to offer when you only have listened to 0.05% of it is just stupid and makes you look like a fool.

Well, yeah, almost none of babby's first from any genre is the best it has to offer.

Well King Crimson's debut is babby's first prog, but that doesn't mean ITCOTCK isn't one of the bests in the genre

steve reich is for ppl who hate classical music.
poser core

>steve reich is for ppl who hate classical music.
this is not a negative thing.

>better
Minimal is and will remain minimal. It's too minimal to be called anything else than "well, that's very minimal music" If it wasn't so minimal, it could probably make room for its own place in the classical world. But I don't see it yet. Too low in content. Also I don't like too much sludge.

If you hate classical music to begin with, you're a massive pleb and there's nothing we can do for you.

>Implying Beethoven's 9th or The Four Seasons are not the peak of mankind's music.
Norman, please.

>comparing a contemporary art piece that was made under the pretense of free expression to an often commissioned piece that needed to follow a set of rules in order to even be shown

Fuck off pleb, learn history faggot

fuck yeah why patterns

youtube.com/watch?v=KAbTzolXjNs

AOTY coming through

>this guy is saving the classical music in modern age and you are just a fucking idiot. How?... check this free video.
youtube.com/watch?v=lGaG5VJqgZg

one of the best things i heard in a while

Maximalism is much better than minimalism. Give me Paul Dolden any day over this.

>scruffy drone
>he thinks musique concrete is classical