Hey Sup Forums I'm a dirty fucking liberal

Hey Sup Forums I'm a dirty fucking liberal

Red pill me on Trump. I honestly want to hear how you rationalize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which part do you want me to start with?

He hates what I hate
People like you
It's the same reason you follow who you follow
They hate what you hate

First off have you read his policies on in his website? If not do so, secondly if you have tell me what you disagree with so we can start a argument.

Muslims are literally taking over Europe and I would prefer the potus to not invite them over here en masse

Maybe some of his platform specifics?

Tell me about his job-creation plan?

Or his solution for reworking the tax bracket?

Or how he specifically plans to handle immigration besides "build a wall"

What are the steps he will take to tackle the national debt?

What foreign policy relationships does he plan to strength?

What foreign policy issues does he plan to meet head first and what are his proposed solutions?

What if I told you that it's not actually racist for a sovereign nation to enforce its legal borders during a time of war?

What if I told you that temporary immigration control is a good idea when you are fighting a vicious & unyielding enemy which is known to infiltrate civilian populations and radicalize vulnerable individuals through social media?

What if I told you that the Left has found the Holy Grail of censorship: labeling anything that doesn't conform lock-step to their ideology as hate speech?

Welcome to the New Right. We have enough for everyone.

Because he triggers the shit out of people like you.

Anything else?

Companies create jobs faggot. Not the president.

If anything there is a significant lag from presidential policies to economic effect.

mainly he's anti-globalist

if you like the USA having it's own sovereignty and putting itself 1st, 2nd, and 3rd then you should support him

>Maybe some of his platform specifics?
Gas all mexicos and basically is not scared of anything
>Tell me about his job-creation plan?
Retake rightful chinese and india clay and basically is not scared of anything
>Or his solution for reworking the tax bracket?
Basically less taxes on everybody and basically not scared of anything
>Or how he specifically plans to handle immigration besides "build a wall"
Basically he will be not scared of anything and send all people back to their homelands and bassically not scared of anything
>What are the steps he will take to tackle the national debt?
Basically he will make EU pay for it and basically he is not scared of anything.

He's been ranting about shitty trade deals like TPP for decades, while Obama and $Hillary shill for them

www.citizen.org/TPP

Basically your a faggot op.

the god emperor trump is literally the son of god in the flesh sent to save the world from the evil shekelgrubber. don't question the truth, just have faith and believe that all your troubles will end and ye shall rest in eternal bliss if you just vote for this great and holy man. and his hands are not small, thank you, he has perfectly normal sized hands and he has had no complaints from his mistresses or any of the women that he has married or raped.
they all enjoyed it and he will make america great again by building a wall and deporting everyone with brown skin or a towel on their head. heil trumpf!

His job creation plan is strongly based off of his tax reform, here's a link if you're curious: donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

>Australians replying to anything involving American Politics.

lol no

These are the type of responses I expected.

I want actual thoughtful discussion please.

His job creation plan is two fold. First lower our corporate taxes in order to incentivize businesses to stay here. Secondly he wants to renegotiate our trade deals in such a way that it will be cheaper for the corporations to stay at home rather than produce in China and Mexico and export their products to us. His primary tool in doing so will be a protective tariff much in the spirit of President Lincoln. Doing this will both incentivize corporations to stay in America as well as generating revenue for the government which will allow us to cut taxes.

>Tax bracket
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform Here is his general tax plan. Take note though that he has said that he might increase the amount that the rich pay within this plan. The main benefit of this plan is that it aims to remove multiple loopholes used to "legally" pay less in taxes.

>What foreign policy relationships does he plan to strength?
Russia for one. In addition he plans to turn us into the world's mercenary instead of the world's police. (We get paid to defend you or we don't defend you.) He has also discussed getting us out of the entangling alliance that is NATO and even mentioned a potential withdrawal from the UN.

>National debt
Restructure our loans much in the same way as businesses. In addition a high ranking member of his campaign has mentioned selling federal land in order to help pay off the debt.

>What foreign policy issues does he plan to meet head first and what are his proposed solutions?
ISIS.

Continuing on
>>What foreign policy issues does he plan to meet head first and what are his proposed solutions?
>ISIS.
Not set plan yet. I don't want to hear a concrete one and honestly I don't want to really hear vague outlines until he is in office since he will have more information then.
NATO
Talked about before.

he wants to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. where most corporations have shipped all of their factories and plants to other countries because the labor is cheaper. outsourcing is also a big concern and he wants to stop corporations from abusing work visas to keep cheap labor in the states and thus ruin job opportunities for american citizens.
>Or his solution for reworking the tax bracket?
simplified tax brackets. i don't remember the exact ranges but it's something like 0, 10, 15, and 25 percent depending on your income with no deductions, so the burden will mostly be shifted to the rich instead of the lower and middle classes, but the taxes will be reasonable enough that corporations won't feel the need to move out of the states.
>Or how he specifically plans to handle immigration besides "build a wall"
well mass deportation is one thing nobody wants to talk about but is necessary since the precedent of amnesty just means more illegals will come in knowing they'll only get a slap on the wrist for doing so. immigration has been a primary focus of his campaign because immigration is everything: population control and a lack of documentation within the growing population creates too many cultural and economic problems to even begin counting here.
>What are the steps he will take to tackle the national debt?
lowering federal spending by making sure countries are paying as back as we've been helping them without any expectation of returned favors for decades now. privatizing healthcare, making it transparent (effectively making healthcare providers like grocery stores in terms of their pricing and marketing) and removing state borders between competing companies will eliminate the monopolies and could potentially send us into a surplus. same thing with education though he hasn't been too specific on that yet.

I know why you're here, you've realized that your closet commie of a candidate has been played by Shillary like a fiddle. You come here to known Trump supporters trying to make a case for voting for him in the election, as you'll never vote for a paid globalist shill. That I can understand.

You see, we vote for Trump because he's a different type of intellect. The one that plays dumb while rolling out an effective political strategy comparable to that of Machiavelli. Lets take a look at the facts thus far. He has amassed a following through disproving liberal propoganda on a daily basis - making himself politically bulletproof. He has character assassinated all 17 of his opponents to the extent that they suspended their campaigns or dropped out all together. Despite not being very diplomatic and shunning many conservatives to the point where they started the "NeverTrump" movement, he's unified the GOP attracting both independents, democrats and republicans alike winning the GOP nomination two months early - which I'll be honest, I'm kind of disappointed they gave up so easily. It was too easy for Trump.

You need to make your own decision, we don't know all of Trump's policies ourselves but we trust the Trumprising movement in it's own right and the way he plays the game of politics. He's a shrewd businessman and opportunist, he can't lose in business because of this and we've seen this translate into a unbeatable political power as well. As far as his policies go you have to look at his grand vision for America - "Make America Great Again" or MAGA. There is a direct correlation with redesigning trade agreements with third world countries and bringing back manufacturing to the United States - boosting the economy, securing it's borders from drugs and illegals, military expansion, capitalizing off colonies (neo-imperialism) and general reform.

You'll vote for him out of spite as you've been robbed the nomination, you need not know.

It's all centered from the last recession.

cont'd
>What foreign policy relationships does he plan to strength?
Trump is by far the most likely candidate to forge a lasting alliance with Putin and use their help to squash the threat of terrorism and other global bad guys once and for all.
>What foreign policy issues does he plan to meet head first and what are his proposed solutions?
he said he'd stop providing aid to foreign nations in need of military aid until they promise to enlist their own troops and such. basically he wants to prop up other nations to fight for themselves rather than rushing in, blowing everything up, and then popping out like we didn't just destabilize the region.

It might not suprise you, but more than 50 percent of drugs in the US come frome mexico.
With the wall, the cartels will need to figure ourt another way in and meanwhile in the US there will be less drug usage and a significantly lower crime rate.
Trump doens't hate minorities, he hates illegal immegrants. So mexicans that came to the US legaly will stay there and getting the illegals out of the country might even clear their name.
When immegrants are out, more jobs will be open for citizens and tge homeless rate wull be decreased, and it will help the economy. Trump is rich, which is a good thing because you can't really bribe him to do anything.

Job creation will be done through tariffs or otherwise punishing companies for having their stuff produced overseas, this should enable low skilled work to return to the US. This is a big part of his plans.

You can google how he wants to redo the tax brackets, it's still a progressive tax.

As for national debt, I think he wants to pay off the debts the US has abroad, like with China, he mentioned that somewhere I think.

His foreign policy is isolationism, but destroy ISIS first. He wants to reatreat from NATO as he believes the US is the only NATO member doing jackshit for its military while the other nations just get a free ride on the US.

He also wants to redo the protection agreements the US has with Saudi-Arabia, Israel, Taiwan and Japan. Currently, these nations dont have to help the US if attacked, but the US has to help them, Trump wants to charge these nations for the defense the US offers.

If he is against TTIP you mean that is a massive argument in his favour.

we have trump generals with archives upon archive sof why we love the emepror

fucking liberals need everything spoon fed to them, which is why they vote for big government

you come here wanting a 'discussion', but you're too lazy to research his stances and form your own opinion, you're just a child

He is the most rational and moderate of GOP candidates and the entire party at this point.
- He advocates a dovish foreign policy.
- Anti-Free Trade
- Not a Bible-thumping Social Conservative
- Pledged to protect the Social Safety Net and ambivalent about raising the Minimum Wage
- Supportive of Campaign Finance Reform
- Malleable deal maker who could compromise with Liberals to enact legislation

If you live in a swing-state, by all means vote for Clinton though.

It'll be fun

Guaranteed replies

To be honest mate, most of it is on his website.

I will mention though that his campaign is the only one I've ever heard even mentioning the selling/leasing of government assets to tackle national debt, which has really interested me.

In general though his policies come down to looking after American's first, getting other countries to pull their weight in international matters, and backing away from globalism where it is blatantly hurting America.

A lot of it isn't 'pretty' per-se, but he's probably the best candidate in terms of actually trying to overhaul America and change it's course. His default position is that America has put the world's interests ahead of it's own for too long, and as a result other countries have gotten fat off of directly(trade deals and protection etc) or indirectly (not having to fork out as much for Defence etc etc), and that America needs to start trying to tackle their own problems first and foremost because things are getting too bad. That DOESN'T mean leaving NATO or the UN or any of the other garbage that has been peddled(all their commitments and treaties would still stand), it does mean scaling back involvement in terms of resources and personnel while other countries start to increase theirs to a fairer share.

On the note of foreign affairs he's also the only candidate without a raging hate boner for Putin. He'd rather work with him to try and tackle terrorism etc with a co-operative approach, instead of basically continuing on with a second cold war by waging proxy battles everywhere (Ukraine, Syria etc)

I really recommend reading the positions on his website though. Once you ahve a broader understanding of his policy points then a lot of things begin to fall into place. You might not AGREE with his policies, and that's fine, but hopefully you'll realise he's not the hate filled bully he's painted as..

>I honestly want to hear how you rationalize it.
Always so condescending

Trump is puppet just like all the others. American presidents need to be an entertainer, that's the only thing americans really care about, having someone entertaining them as president. That's why Bush and Obama came to power. Trump is just the logical conclusion to the development. 100% openly an entertainer. That's why no one cares about him changing his opinion every minute, he is fun and controversial while doing so.

>I will mention though that his campaign is the only one I've ever heard even mentioning the selling/leasing of government assets to tackle national debt, which has really interested me.
It shows why non-politicians are good for politics. It's such an obvious solution to the problem but no one ever thinks about it because it's not something they have to think about in their business life.

I never once said who I support. I just said that I am a liberal.

The fact that you instantly jump to "YOU SUPPORT THE COMMIE YOU COMMIE" is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I do know his policies. I have read his website. I just wanted to hear how you all rationalize it. There are some like that actually laid out their ideas and the reasons they support him in a logical fashion. I respect that.

The rest is just LOL GOD EMPEROR GAS THE MINORITIES garbage that permeates on this board.

Ur asking the wrong people . I'm for Trump but half his followers here like him for the wrong reason and are so stupid AF and irrational that it brings me shame to be associated with these cucks. Tldr: research Trump urself this board will lock ur vote with Hillary

Sup Forums loves him because he sucks Israeli foreskinless cock and can't make up his mind on any topic.

You cannot refute this

You're not going to get many actual replies considering how often these fucking bait threads are made.

Fuck I am aussie and know his plans inside and out but I'll be fucked typing it all out 500 times a day

Literally go to his website

>The rest is just LOL GOD EMPEROR GAS THE MINORITIES garbage that permeates on this board.

Sup Forums in general is shit. Most online social environments are. Two things to consider though is that you painted yourself as the opposition to a lot of people (and the use of 'rationalise' would put a few more offside) and there are generally a lot of threads like these that get posted. Getting a fair few unhelpful replies is to be expected at the best of time, even more likely with a thread like this.

>got 6 well thought out replies
>ignore them

faggot, sage

Your words smart but your flag is aus

I'm confuse

>You'll vote for him out of spite as you've been robbed the nomination, you need not know.

I have three Bernie supporter friends who are gonna do this. The institutional hate is strong.

The democrates hate him the republicans hate him all media hates him other countries leaders hate him hes perfect (other than him supporting Israel) hes against drinking so he the big alcohol companies cant buy him over. He against our corrupt "insurance companies" hes gonna bring back the car companies and others like apple buy forcing high tariffs on there foriegn made products that they will have to bring back jobs otherwise they lose their biggest market the US. Don't vote for a candidate based off of their beliefs base it off of their economics. Plus trump isnl not a politician so you know what you get when you vote trump

>I was almost forced to acknowledge your argument, but I see you are both WHITE and AUSTRALIAN! Better luck next time shitlord!
Fuck off cunt

You either support a closet commie or a globalist shill, those are the "liberal candidates" are they not? I naturally assumed since the sandman has been mathematically eliminated, that you wanted to be convinced to vote for Trump. That was my assumption. If you're backing the shill there is literally no point for you being here, even outside of curiosity you should know our reasons by now. But since you just spouted a libcuck memepost, I know now you're only here to waste everyone's time or you were triggered by simple facts.
>

>you should know our reasons by now
>know our reasons
>OUR reasons

m8 your from NZ. You're not even voting desu.

Yeah I initially thought that was meme until I heard /r/The_Donald had converted so many berncucks that they had to shut it down. America's elections are insane.

An exception that proves the rule, I guess.

Im liberal also and im voting for trump cause hes not conservitive at all hes basically stole the republican party from the conservitives

>thinking Aussies aren't smart
You gotta be pretty sharp to shitpost at an Australian level.

Did I say something to offend / trigger you reddicuck? Genuinely curious, I was just trying to be helpful and articulate or summarize what I've already heard. Trump has an global following to the extent he won the GOP nomination 2 months early - as I've mentioned before. I'm sorry if I offended you, you're free to go back to your """safeplace""" now. You're dismissed, don't try to get too redpilled on the way out.

saved for future use

The Donald will not be intimidated by your rebel scum tatics. The Donald has too much energy for you communist fucks to comprehend. Come election time Shillary will be annihilated whether you like it or not.

The first step is learning that neo-con =/= conservatism

A real conservatism movement hasn't had any major power in decades. The Republican Party is being violently reminded of what is important to its base.

Lowering taxes works better than raising the minimum wage. You starbucks employees with your art degrees make more money without costing more money.

Letting in terrorists like obama enforced illegally is the death of many european countries already and Hillary is planning much worse

She actually thinks Merkel/Kasner is doing an excellent job