Why is society so disgusted by love between two people that they act like it's worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined?

Why is society so disgusted by love between two people that they act like it's worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined?

>muh degeneracy

Because if all girls are married off at 12 they can't grow up to be consumerist sluts. Kikes + feminism.

Breeding after first bleeding is way nature intended. This is when females are at their peak value, then a steady decline. Contrary to popular belief, best age is not 18 or even 16.
Social conditioning, etc
Youve all been jewed.
Men biologically get hardest erections for youthful cute faces, not sexy makeup-laden or beautiful hourglass figures. Its all a lie.
Mans attraction is universal there is no "preference"

Fucking pedosexuals, you fags are part of the reason the west is going to shit. We used to have values and a sense of identity. Now what? What do we even stand for anymore. Our morals have been eaten away enough to allow degeneracy to run rampant.

how the fuck do I have the Tokelau flag, but I don't have the Thai flag

Degeneracy is going against biological urges, you goy

>Said the Thai man, as he broke his legs on a lemon tree for the forth time that night. Later he would go home and dress up as a little girl to earn some money at the local whore house, but tonight he was conditioning his legs for the local muay thai championship.

>yfw heterosexual pedophilia is more natural than being gay, yet people get shunned for it while assmunchers are celebrated as heroes

Jesus Christ

Because white males might enjoy it.

spotted the blue pilled retard

until 100 years ago (where your feminist puppet masters emerged), fucking 12 year olds was the norm and women over 25 were considered too old

get the fuck off pol you fucking degenerates

That's because your great-grandma was an Ottoman rape toy.

In a free society ruling itself marriage was rarely younger than 15.

Then convert to islam since according to it's ok because Muhammad did that.

I expected a Turk flag.

Arabs are already at it.

kek

So 40 year old first time mothers is much less degenerate that 14?

>ok pic related, this is what happens when women have kids past 35

I think nature is trying to tell us something here

Hitler would butcher you like the animal you are.

Much as I hate muslims, they are right about this. It used to be exactly the same when Europe was Christian too.

The rise of the jew strangely coincided with more 'public' anti goy laws dressed up as progressive ideas.

Nothing wrong with love

Hitler genuinely loved his people and he single-handedly got germany back on it's feet during the great depression. Why would you say he was bad?

Please stop. I'm already depressed enough, without thinking of little girls being abused by arab savages.
Where are fathers and brothers. Why aren't they breaking legs.

did boyka set a worldwide haircut trend for all arabs?

>Where are fathers and brothers

They have had enough of the anti male feminist jew bullshit.

stop posting the shopped version.

Except wide hips are a sign of being able to healthily give birth you degenerate

Apparently these girls are raised by single mothers so they got a new daddy.

Stop it.