advice thread

>be me
>21
>match with 5/10 on tinder, her body is 7/10
>text back and forth a little, she asks me when I'm available to meet
>says shes free today
>I say idm meeting today, why not?
>we don't end up meeting that day

>she sends me her number, because everybody knows tinder as a messaging app fucking SUCKS
>we talk for like... 2 days
> meet her, she's attached already and is talking about a future together
>tf?
>find out about a whole bunch of shit medically wrong with her
>Physical and mental
>I gotta make this shit quick
>2nd date, I take her out to eat
>This is day #5 of knowing her
>she requested to meet both days, and has been calling more often by the day
>we fuck
>cash
>I've been ignoring her for 2 days now
>This is the first time i'm doing this fuckboy shit
>Even though it wasn't my immediate intention to fuck and leave, I find out she's batshit insane
>I have ZERO interest in her beyond her body
>12 phone calls, 15 messages by phone, several by fb messenger
>Start to feel really bad
>but the excessive calls and texts start to get annoying
>I block her number and on fb
>she just messaged me on tinder
>debating unmatching or giving her an explanation

>What do?

just play with her and keep her as a fuck toy
bait her with relationship hopes and keep fucking her untill she is ready to be disposed of

what kind of medical shit are we taking? A little autismo or she's gonna wake up grab a knife and murder everyone in a 50 foot radius mad woman?

You can send her a message that you don't feel like it's going to work, but that's it don't start a conversation.

DUBS, you have a fuck toy now OP

Obey. Post conversations OP

I recommend that you tell her that someone close to you died, and you were ignoring her because you feel depressed. You will get sympathy points.
Then tell her you want to meet her to talk about your feelings. When in reality you are meeting to fuck.

fuck her again

This too. Post convos to bump thread interest you newfag

Are you a normie now?

Just keep fucking her until she gets annoying and then just block her on everything and ghost her ass I've done it a couple times now no regrets

Also, post pics of said girl

You gonna get this guy beat up or false rape charge.

Run for the hills
>Mentally fucked
>Physically fucked
>Don't stick your dick in fucked.

Bad idea op, this chick sounds like actual fucking batshit crazy, like the kind that would cut your dick off in your sleep if you guys started hanging out again and she found you were just talking to a another girl or planning to bail on her again. If she doesn't know where you live or work or anything super personal, I'd bail on her and try to keep her out

Literally post pics and messages or get no suggestions and thread dies you fucking simpleton

This.

Please please please listen OP

This thread is gonna die cause OP isn't responding or elaborating.

OP=FAGGOT

OP here. pics of girl / convo / what she did to me coming soon to keep the thread bumped. gotta transfer over from phone so gimme a sec

thnks 4 the /adv/ bros

Reverse course! Make her want to dump you. Make her believe that you're more insane, needy, and medically fucked up than she is...that way she'll feel like she's the one escaping you.

Nice, maybe OP isn't a faggot

Here's our initial tinder conversation. seems p normal at first.. except for
>you didn't accept my friend request

?? give me 5m lol sheesh

pics of her coming right after

and yes she super liked me

Text her and tell her to send nudes so I can purge

My dick just shriveled. KYS OP

She called me at like 7am and again at 11

This was after our first meet

>Notice little things about her throughout the day that were.. off
>as I'm leaving she asks
>soooo... what are we?
>this is like.. day 3 of knowing her btw
>Didn't want to say we were in a relationship, but lead her on by saying
>I mean we have to be more than "friends" now after what we just did

>we kissed, I touched her pussy, groped her tits etc throughout the day

>triple D btw

shes fat, bail out

she seems a bit on the obese side, you sure about this OP?

Super uber KEK

not my proudest fuck, but it was tight. I think you can guess why

yeah fuck out of there before it gets worse and violent/breaking shit

Wtf op you said she had a good body not that she's a fucking land whale kys for even fucking that tub of mayonnaise you deserve being with her anyways if you think that's hot you disgust me.

Using the word Super and willingly not getting suffacated by that udders. You a faggot

>8.5
>this
Kek, and I thought my standards were low

Yeah. She was a virgin because no other guy on the face of the planet would touch her

Luckily she doesn't know shit about where I live or my job or w/e. I went to her college dorm to fuck/hang out

This is how she marked her territory when I explicitly told her not to leave me any hickeys

>that's on both sides btw

>body is 7/10
>7/10
Wut

Swipe left, with maybe a little 'hook' to it, bitch.

Holy fuck
>Op is fucked in the head too
Just wife her and accept your shitty life.

Listen to the trips OP

Triple Ds bro I'm a tiddy man what can I say

How is that 7/10 body? Or 5/10 overall? She looks like a light skinned mexican with a mild case of down syndrome. Look at her eyes dude, she looks like a downie. Shes just a fat chunky spic with no features. Boobs on fat girls dont count for shit, its like abs on a skinny guy. They dont even look perky, they look like they are loose and saggy and floppy. 4/10 at the very best and that is me be generous. This is not a good looking girl.

Aside from all that, shes desperate and possibly crazy. Fuck dat. She is already clinging to you hardcore. Do you really want a fat downie girl clinging to you? Do you really want to take this person on dates and have her around your friends and introduce her to your parents?

You got your dick wet, dont bother going further. Notch your tally in the bedpost and either ghost her, or just tell her that you dont see it working out before ghosting her if you want to be polite. You dont need to say anything more, you owe this person nothing.

Simple boy, the more a woman fucks, the more she fucks cause the kegal muscles are exercised.

A picture is worth a thousand turds

Fat bro

ur black lol

Underated

Op is a nigger that fucks fat whores /thread

What a surprise, a nigger that's attracted to white land whales.

Gtfo moon cricket

This, OP.
If you were a submarine, you dive now, and don't resurface for a good, long time.

>the more a woman fucks, the more she fucks

It really is that simple

Boyy you let that bitch mark all over you, also stop fucking crazy sluts, gonna get yourself killed

Hey man! She's a spic, don't try and put that mess on the White people.

And OP looks like jada smith

this lol

Seriously? Y'all were cool before when you thought op was white, I don't care cause op just sounded like a normal Sup Forumsro wanting some pussy, sometimes people get desperate and just wantin to fuck, it happens.

What the fuck is a moon cricket

This is what she sent me today Lol I felt bad I really did

I don't do this kind of stuff but I really didn't even want to begin to talk to have another conversation with her.. The shit she says Sup Forums you have no idea

An obscure racial slur dating back to the early 1800's

Random isn't just one person ya knuckle head

Any idea what it came from? Night time slave singing?

Exactly

You're a piece of shit. learn to deal with it or tell her to fuck off and that you only wanted to fuck her.

They have these crickets that are large and black. My personally favorite black slur is the word "Black"

Excellent deductive reasoning user.

my feelings

>Implying you wouldn't bail out if you knew the information I did about her

I wouldn't go into it planning to make someone feel bad to begin with.

if you read the OP you would know I wasn't either

Uhhhh, the fuck is wrong with you? You seem to be dropping bits and pieces here, either you fuck like a big boy or scoop up all the fucking spaghetti your spilling here.

How the fuck is it being polite to tell someone that you don't see it working out but he just used her to fuck might as well just tell the bitch he needed to get his dick wet bye and be real
You don't feel bad you piece of shit

Spagottem

Fucking gross op. You don't owe her anything though, literally just tell that bitch BYE FELICIA

I mean, I guess if she acted one way to bait you in and then changed to try and manipulate you that's different.

Because it does change shit, dumbass. This would be a totally different situation if OP was white and she was a stacy

Not one bit
>Don't respond to slav shit posting
>Sup Forums is slav country
Now fuck off ivan.

If i found out she was a catch, I would still be talking to her.

As conversations happened, some information unfolded slowly but surely and I pieced some things together that lead to my disinterest. So I peeled out

She dug herself a grave on this one.. Just look at what she texted me a day after meeting face to face for the first time after just a handful of moments talking.

That's only the tip of the iceburg, user. Trust me

I did feel bad. Call me a piece of shit all you want Lol the world is gonna keep spinning

> 5/10 with a 7/0 body

Nigga wuutttt

Got any "wins" to share of this land beast? Or why not let Sup Forums do the responding to her for you?

I dont see much past those Triple D bean bags, I'm a biased fuck

Just bail. You had your fun and so did she. If you try to rationalize crazy, you'll go crazy yourself, nigga.

My dude.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE
NOW
LISTEN TO US
WE ARE YOUR SALVATION AND RESCUE

Also this.
Fucking words of wisdom.

Yeah, it does. You make us all look bad. Why would you put your dick anywhere near something like that? White people sure fuckin wouldn't.

You said she had a 7/10 body? If she tripped does she create a 7/10 seismic disturbance? Is that what you meant? If she was to get on top would anything remain of you?

Man I kind of did this with another girl and felt like shit about it

Aaron encarnacion

Are you black OP?

Is this OP?

Not this time m8

I don't wanna fuck with this dude he seems aight, but seriously Aaron why you come on Sup Forums and put your whole name up?