What music do white people listen to?

Mostly black people music

Its pretty interesting how powerful white guilt is in the music reviewing industry

>1997

every fucking album on there is terrible, except for tribe

>any of those albums

>worthy of a 9/10

those range from plain bad to 7/10 at best

I AM BOOOOORRRN AGAAAAAAIN

What people does white music listen to?

why do reviewers give generic pop music such better ratings if it is by black people? How is any of this shit (besides Tribe) different than Beiber or Katy Perry in quality?

>t. racist Drumpf voter

Oh wow. Hip hop is popular. I'm very shocked.

>muh tribe
it was half filler and you know it

I just mean in general, they are respectable musicians unlike the other generic popsters posted

My mom is white and she likes Neil Young, my first dad likes Jazz and some old hiphop but my new dad is kinda into Simon and Garfunkle type stuff

Black people music

>Justin Beiber
>Katy Perry

its 2017 le wrong generation fag

>Drumpf
What that even means? Trump?

You're an idiot if you believe this.

It's his family's surname

Blonde is the only good album there.

There is literally no difference between Beyonce and Justin Bieber besides a better marketing team and white guilt

If these reviews trigger you so much why don't you just start your own website where you give every hip hop album terrible ratings?

White guilt was a mistake.

it triggers me because I'm European and can't relate to any of this music and their annoying lyrics about black people struggling. Kanye is the only one I like

Most Americans cannot relate either. Its music meant to be played at high school drinking parties, its not meant to be meaningful

This

I was thinking about this the other day. Lemonde was pretty horrible and DAMN had some trap cringy moments as well.
Just because their music is produced by alternative dudes of the industry doesn't make them any good or make them push any limits.

dae wypipo tho *collects affirmative action reparations*

How is it the lowest rated album up there, other than the Kendrick B-sides. I'm kind of mad.

prove him wrong

My wife's son likes this music.

What does her bull listen to?

Lurk More newfag

The recordings of slaves being whipped.
Beautiful.

Why?
Because I'm white and apparently this is all we do according to the press.
Oh and gas jews.
Love that.

this, uu is good too, while not even close to Blonde

disgusting

kek, justin bieber is more authentic

It's timeless.

as it should be

Black people have a thick earthy but colourful sound.
White people go beyond earthy with rock and metal, but they also go into that "spacey" area with electronic music, synth music, classical and indie rock.
Black people it's all about that bass.. they tend to ignore the treble.. the air.

And that explains why both races will never get along.

This is sort of right.

It's like we hear different things.
And that might explain why blacks and whites seem to misunderstand each other. The attention is drawn to different things. The colours appear different. The rythms feel different. The lyrics are more figurative with white music, far more "grounded" with blacks.

Both have venom in lyrics, but it's no use if the other side don't get the roast.

>The lyrics are more figurative with white music, far more "grounded" with blacks.
Wait let me fix this.
It's like white people look to the moon and into the space between things to describe something. Black people look to the landscape.

Both are figurative, my bad.

>He also says the Trump family name was changed at one point from the ancestral name "Drumpf".
>Upon the segment's initial release, it went viral on YouTube and Facebook. By Super Tuesday on March 1, two days after the initial broadcast, Google Searches for "Donald Drumpf" had surpassed those for "Ted Cruz" and "Marco Rubio", who were competing against Trump for the Republican Party nomination at that time. In eight days, the segment accumulated 19 million views on YouTube alone, making it Last Week Tonight's most popular segment posted to YouTube. By the end of March, it had received a combined 85 million views on YouTube and Facebook.
Cringe.

it's his family's surname that was changed to avoid getting caught in the holocaust

Absolute fucking cringe.

What's wrong with it?
Can't stand my musical autism?