youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone should squeeze it

what the fuck

youtube.com/channel/UCCiBmuGC_1XhxnlCUlDp86Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-7N2RMcuI

Who is Kenboy

morality is a purely human construct

theres no appreciable difference between pretending to love someone and actually loving them

the sum of all of your efforts, even if you're the most important person to have ever lived, are basically meaningless in the face of the universe

you might be a brain in a vat, you have no way of knowing for sure

you might be the God of this universe and it started when you were born and will stop when you die

the man with his finger on the button of all of America's nuclear weapons willingly and repeatedly denies common, agreed upon reality

shit's kindergarten level

agreed, show me what you got

Morality is rooted in the survival instinct. As such morality and emotions are inextricably linked. You will never have a purely rational explanation of morality because of this emotional link. Both morality and emotions are inextricably linked to survival - with a strong genetic component promoting each.

Thus, you have morality, emotions, survival instinct and genetics all tied together into a gestalt. You cannot fully explain any one without fully explaining them all.

looks like little timmy found a dictionary, lets all congratulate him on the successful use of gestalt in a sentence and his massive brain cock.

you're right that our experiences, emotions and individual perspective all color our view of the world. in fact, we basically said the same thing.

>You cannot fully explain any one without fully explaining them all.

aw, and you were doing so well too. any sentence that starts with "you cannot explain" is probably wrong, timmy

Zatoichi is the shit

孔子曰く: 彼を知り己を知れば百戦殆うからず。

>The Chinese Civilization is one of the four ancient civilizations that have deep-rooted histories and glorious cultures.

Wut, only 4. What did the other ancient civilizations have? What were the other 3? What kind of bullshit propaganda is this? Sometimes I wonder if the chinks are higher up the illuminati totem pole than the Jews.

This is bullshit. Part of the Jewish/luciferian lie

oh you must be a fun one

The "jewish" nation of Israel
The Industrial Military complex
and the Steel industry are the three most powerful controlling forces in the "civilized word"
So much so that were successful in eliminating a well known world leader in the 20th century whose actions sought to and would have seriously demonetized their base power and effectively reduced them to nothing by this point in time.

The Bay of Pigs incident was supposed to have resulted in war. This was 'agreement' that was broken and resulted in the death of J.F.K.

Every U.S. president since has been cited with this fact in order to intimidate them from attempting similar actions.

This is the main reason not a single one of you or your children, or children's children will live in a world where a military offensive is not taking place against some "terrorist" (falsely accused) faction, or regime, or simply non compliant people who have resources they do not want stolen from them.

This is a world run by greed and the politicians are actually only pawns in the game.

In addition, Oswald was simply the patsy he claimed to be. The actual “hit” was conducted by organized crime factions who had served Kennedy in other respects during his rise to power. They were resentful of his dismissal of them and their services once he reached (some time thereafter) the presidency. The higher powers that be used used the two primary crime families to service their own needs and the actual assassins, of which there were three (shooters) were all terminated after the incident.

india egypt and greece most likely

wowo /b has become edgy

you must've been here about 5 minutes, newfag

Sup Forums DEFINED edgy. fuck off back to 9gag.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

>Milhouse did actually become a meme in 2009
>Israeli Mossad have successfully attempted to usurp this as fact due to the belief that Milhouse is actually anti semetic, which was alluded to in one of the earlier seasons of the Simpsons

>everyone is "edgy"
>can't even type properly
>12 year old genderfluid faggot, detected.

Fuckin A... what the hell is that?

i been here for probably 8 years fag but this is new ;all you dumb 'mericans are running around spooked cuz you are discovering you aint the masters as you thought you were. must make you crazy as fuck putin kicking your asses in Syria and you getting poorer and poorer. Hopefully you will start fighting each other soon in the streets and leave the world alone

the supposedly strongest army in the world cant even win against the Taliban in Afghanistan for 16 years now Hannah must make u upset as fuck
Putin cleaned up ISIS in Syria in 1 year while USA been in Syria for 3 years supposedly fighting ISIS but instead the ISIS was just getting stronger.

go shoot at each others in the streets, dumb 'mericans

>morality is a purely human construct
What the fuck kind of psuedo intellectual bullshit is this?

Morality is based on careful consideration of the consequences of your words and actions. You're one of those people who really think they need a book to tell them what's right and wrong, aren't you? You're the fucking worst kind of person dude.

tell the asteroid how immoral it is, I'm sure it'll care.

or the virus that kills you.

It fit ditch ugh guff that Fudd

>i been here for probably 8 years fag

We are not intersted in how long you've been on Earth.

ALSO

UNDERAGE Sup Forums@!

I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. I'm sorry

u need sex dont you? have never gotten any have you? whasammater too ugly or too autistic?

I said it was a purely human construct, I didn't say it didn't matter in some way in relation to our own lives. Kind of like how treaties and laws matter but only to a point - after that armies, navies and militaries matter - once you get to a certain level it's simple physics. cause and effect. applied mathematics; and there's no morality to be had in mathematics.

sounds like someone's bout to get woken up

I'm telling you soda is sweet, and you're asking me to compare it to a steak. A steak isn't fucking sweet, faggot (unless you get some damn good venison but you get the point)

Think about the upcoming extinction of the white race due to the BBC master race breeding all of the white womenz.

actually, I'm trying as hard as I can to get the point, but I can't. I really must be stupid. Can anyone else help explain what this user is trying to get across, really? soda? steak?

please send help

again
the only thing I can think of is your argument is as humans, we can't consider any possibility except ones that don't include or require morality? is that it?

really, I'm trying here.

he is just super horny and there are no new trap threads for him to fap to.

ha, that may be but when someone tells me I'm wrong, I listen first

Wow, what a great retort.
Do have a professional writer working for you or did you somehow manage to put that together yourself?

(pic related, it's you)

How's this for unhinging your mind. My grandfather 95, fought the pacific theater in Ww2. Hated the Japanese, like only bought American cause he remembered... Died last week today me and my dad were cleaning out his house. In the attic found a steamer trunk full of war stuff, a manilla envelope filled with letters and photos. In that envelope was a letter and autographed photo of Toshiro Mifune.... Weird

How can you be clever enough to type that but be missing the point? You seem to think morality isn't ingrained in us as humans and I'm telling you it is. You're trying to explain it by comparing it to a fucking asteroid.

What the actual fuck?

frustrated arent you? whassa matter baby, tell us. lost your job? upset The Orange Buffoon lied to you? just realized you ARE fukked by the rich arent you?

You know what, I think I got baited.

in Afghanistan it's legal to marry an 10 years old. In USA it isn't. Morality is imaginary man made concept. get over it.

ah okay so I wasn't so far off from my theory in let's read my sentence again:

>morality is purely a human construct

Where did I say morality isn't ingrained in us? Where did I suggest we be immoral?

The only thing I did was prop up a mirror to our idea of morality to point out that we're the only ones who give a shit about it, as far as we can tell. I'll try to stay away from metaphors, but I had a good one about lions and gazelles.

Yes, our morality comes from a lot of places and some of them are kind of nebulous. Our morality may even partly come from genetics. But when taking the laws of the universe into account, our morality means exactly squat. Our morality only matters to ourselves. An alien race may not share our ideas of morals. They may see us as we see moss on the side of a building - something to be cleaned off. Likewise with inorganic matter, the axe is no more or less moral whether it's cleaving a dead tree, a living tree, or a living person. It (and ultimately the universe at large) knows no moral. It simply is the product of its underlying physics.

I might have too, but I held out hope on the slightest possibility that continued interaction might bring increased awareness and understanding.

guess summer's not over yet

can you scan it for us please?Toshiro was a god in human form.

at least he didn't have a trunk filled with tentacle manga and anime or U-15 idol vids

you mean

>unfortunately

So your lack of reading comprehension made you sperg on me, and now that it's been refuted you're sperging again?

Nah dude I'm not reading your paragraphs. If you want decent conversation next time don't be such a cuck.

good job, you won the argument.

I concede defeat, you're much better at debate than me. I'm gonna go cry and masturbate to Taylor Swift, someone I could never hope to even smell the farts of while you obviously go back to your palace and fuck lots of hot, horny women.

where did my life go so wrong, I wonder? how could I have been so utterly wrong about something?

thank you for defeating me, I could never hope to be as strong or smart as you.

Hey look, another post I'm not going to read

Let it all out sperglord. We really care

Words are a human concept.

thank you, I fukken LOVE Toshiro.

just would like to point out you can tell this user from the others because he keeps saving multiple files with the same filename over and over again instead of naming them

obviously, this is the elite hacker known as Sup Forums.

and whats worse, you're on /b, wasting your life if I was you I'd an hero long time ago.

Nope, you're just retarded. It's organized by type of reaction.

If you remove Israel from the equation then all the surrounding Arab states would be at war over Palestine. Israel unites the world through anger while still being more free than the other regimes America back in the region.

>mfw i unironically believe all this

it's clear he's sticking around because he wants to rub his successes in my face further, the mad lad. I can't take this kind of abuse!

jesus, nice taskbars - the fact they're asymmetrical must be some genius efficiency trick that's utterly lost on a simpleton like me.

like seriously, Sup Forums, I think I'm getting trolled on a level that's previously been unheard of. this can't be a real person on the other side of the screen.

Is the point of these types of images the fact that they explain it or are people really so fucking stupid that they explain it and repost it thinking it's actually funnier that way? Fucking facebook culture

what is the point of /b? deep pseudo philosophical discussions or loli bread and trap treads? you tell me.

A simpleton resorts to picking apart a screenshot when he's mad that he can't get shots in otherwise.

You're a fucking joke dude, you think you're asserting mental dominance or some shit but anyone reading this sees you sperging out and not understanding what's going on

I'm leaving now. Cry to somebody else

That's worth a pretty penny user.

It might be. Idk, one of the edges has some water damage, hence I put it in a frame first thing.

I just think it's weird my grandfather hated the Japanese more than any thing, but has an autographed photo of one of Japan's most beloved actors.

put it on ebay seriously.

maybe he understood his hatred wasn't real but manufactured by his superiors. maybe he did understand many things before he died. this si exactly what this thread is about: things we think are real are man made concepts

I'd like to keep it. Along with the officers katakana, and his mother's collection of war stuff his brother sent home. My grandfathers uncle died in the western front, but fought Nazis before they sent him in pine box.

mind blown!

>get shots in otherwise.

OH so we weren't debating, we were fighting?

Well allow me to retort.

It's obvious that you're so dumb, you're not even capable of recognizing how stupid you are. Sort of like a man who hits a tether ball one way and then is surprised when he gets hit from the other side, your life must be a constant stream of surprising frustrations stemming from your ineptitude to adequately handle tasks fitting of that of a child. Your family, if they are not as ill-equipped as you, must look down on you. Your friends, should you have any, must keep you around to make themselves feel better. I hope you're big and strong, because then you'll at least be good for moving furniture. You are not even worth a retort, and yet I must insult you in this way because it gives me such great pleasure to find someone so deserving of a severe and serious beating both intellectually and physically that I don't have to worry about holding back. If you died, humanity would take a small step forward. You are not worth the air you consume, and every word that comes out of your mouth surely must later be scrubbed by someone more deserving of their cerebellum. Thank you for giving all of us here a baseline with which to compare ourselves to, and for making everyone (me included) feel very much better about ourselves.

Because at least I'm not as big of a retard as you.

( by the way, the picture next to my post is a black man because I know that'll piss you off )

/b is super edgy tonite im posting in a super edgy thread

funny thing is, he probably won't read it; already left to go masturbate while thinking about fucking his dog

India, Egypt, and Mesopotamia. The earliest civilizations developed around rivers in those places, I assume that's what it means.

>2 hours ago
Whatever

Twin Peaks
youtube.com/watch?v=aiT4C4gTH7E

youtube.com/watch?v=hggpOdM0RqM

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

Oh I had to come take one last look and I'm glad I did

He was talking about you. You even left another sperg paragraph that won't be read. Love it

You've got him user, you've got him on the ropes!