Did you enjoy the season finale?

Did you enjoy the season finale?

I haven't seen it. No spoilers please.

Fuck off then

Night king breaks down the wall with ice viscerion. Arya kills little finger when Sansa brings him to trial. Jon is Aegon Targaryen.

Not as much as I think I would have if they had taken their time and done it right. Baelish's death scene should have been so satisfying, the a spineless conniving little cunt, and that scene still felt rushed and unsatisfying. Also, the wall coming down was cool, but still felt less impressive than the battle of the bastards scene

Enjoyed quite thoroughly. I doubt this series will end the way any of us want it to but I think it'll end well. At the very least we ought to get plenty of dragon on dragon action next season. Also, dat targaryen incest.

The show is visually stunning and will always be spoken about as top-tier fantasy. But this season was directed by fucking Michael Bay. Just too much content, rushed dialogue, idk something missing that used to be there. Still an exceptional finale, but this season really changed the tone of the show for the worse

3 episodes of season 8 script have already been leaked, it's all right there to read if any of you can't wait. The same group that leaked season 8 scripts also leaked a few of season 7, seem accurate

Agreed. It's talked about a lot. The show runners want out, they have already started talking about their next show, Confederacy, so they are rushing the ending (Hence a total of 13 episodes instead of 20), that combined with not having the books to guide them has led to an extremely disappointing ending.

Is the Night King actually Rhaegar Targaryen?

No, the Night King is Bran Stark

littlefinger dies

Night king destroying the wall was retarded. What was the plan? Wait to convert a dragon?

That final scene reminded me of The Lich King trailer so badly

Pure bullshit

No idea, so far there's no information about who the knight king is. I'm not gonna ruin it for you though, it's all on the net already.

Honestly yeah, I enjoyed it. There were parts that weren't set up enough, like Petyr collapsing on the spot or Daeny and Jon fucking. But it was fun to watch.

I mean, I guess?

>Daeny and Aegon fucking.

fixed it for you. and yes that sex scene should have been longer !

Remember, Bran can warg into people in the past. He wargs into the first white walker (who happens to be a Stark). Remember how the first white walker grabbed the tree when the dagger was plunged into his chest? It's EXACTLY how Bran grabbed the tree when the Night King touched him in a vision. It's WHY the Night King can see Bran when he wargs.

Everybody's been saying that.

>Aegon VI
I just have to laugh. I wonder what'll happen in the books. Will we find out that Jon was actually meant to be Aemon I?

>Blue-Eyes WIGHT Dragon

Aside from being stupid and making no sense (why Bran would participate in anything, including telling the story of Jon Snow being Aegon), the Night King can't see Bran EVERY time he's warging. He's only noticed him warging twice, first when he grabbed him and the second time when Bran was a crow. Both times he was in the Night King's near proximity. Doesn't mean shit. If he were a Stark, it might explain some similarities, but Starks can't walk through fire like the Night King. Only Targaryens can, faggot.

Aemon was the maester at The Wall. So he wouldn't be the first.

What?

Calling it now, Daario returns and he runs the Golden Company. Used to be in em now he'll run em.

He would be Aemon The First of His Name, King of the Etc. There hasn't been a King Aemon yet.

Summoned in attack mode

From what I recall, Rhaegar was HUGE on the prophecy. So, he named his first son with the Dornish woman Aegon, but then also named Jon Aegon. That way, he knew one of his son's would be the Promised Prince.

There are a lot of theories about this. Bran was actually bran the builder (because they are both paralyzed and Ned hints at it int he first book and season), Bran actually drove King Aeries mad (by warging into him and driving him mad similar to the damage he caused to Hodor). The Night King only kind of makes sense. In other ways, it doesn't at all. Also, although this hasn't been stated explicitly, presumably the Night King has always been the Night King, this is not a reincarnation, he has just been sleeping for a thousand years, and we saw how he was made by the children of the forest, tying this to Bran is not only unlikely, it doesn't make sense. Further, The Night King was active before Bran learned how to warg. I'm not saying its impossible, but they haven't laid the groundwork for it, and there are too many inconsistencies for it to be done well. If they do it, it will be very stupid.

It was better than expected

Yeah, thats kinda a gimme though. There's already a thread on plebbit about it.

total shite

Isn't Aegon on alive in the books

One of the kids is supposedly, its not clear. There is a theory that they didn't actually save Rheagar's kid, but some other kid who they just raised as Aegon. But he is being helped by the Dornish, so he's probably gonna die in the next book because the Dronish are retarded and can't do shit. Also, I think the last thing was that he was in Mereen trying to get with Dany, but she still hadn't gotten back.

jamie dies killed by cersei

Tyrion fucks a dragon

with his size, he could literally just crawl up inside a dragon

The dragon used tyrion as a butt plug while he fucked khaleesis gaping worn out vag

>there's no information
>it's all on the net already.

Wat

while im not turned on by this idea, i am however open to hearing more about it !

It's stupid. Would be the biggest, stupidest piece of shit in history if they tried to pull all that expositions and bullshit off in a mere seven episodes.

The Night King is Rhaegar

Daenerys kills Tyrion and Bran turns into a Weirwood Tree

I did. I saw the theon crotch shots coming as soon as we saw him at the beach but its w.e

Think i read somewhere that GRRM said his body was cremated. Not sure how they would run around that.

wasnt Aeries mad before bran learned how to warg though?

I think the night king waited so long to go south because he didnt have an army.

He had to wait until enough people died near him/the lands of always winter to turn them. Then he somehow met craster and instead of killing him he made a pact for his male offspring.

I think the night king is bran from the past.

Idk, Robert killed him at the Trident. The children of the forest haven't been south of the wall in thousands of years.
also see this, I'm pretty sure I heard something about this too

He was mad before Bran was even born. His death is as old as Jon Snow/Aegon. The whole thing with Bran's warging or being the Night King is patently retarded.

I would need a source on GRRM saying that before I believed it.

Yes, but Hodor was retarded before Bran learned to warg. The idea is that he warged in him back in time the way he did with hodor. In truth, I don't believe the theory because Bran warged into Hodor in the present day, and just happened to be visiting him in the past at the same time, which is what messed hodor up. Aeries was dead before Bran was born, so I don't think this is accurrate, but it is a theory.

no, it's dumb. Things are ending too quickly, it feels forced and there is a distinct lack of logic.

>ice against an ice wall
imagine being this stupid.

Tyrion Lannister is Azor Ahai.

Why the fuck did they switch to only 7 episodes instead of 10 like the 6 seasons before.

Did tyrion look at the door cause he liked dany or was he just a perv? wtf was that?

they're not willing to wait for grrm to finish the story
and need to fit writers into the budget now

he's a dwarf, their ways are lost on godly men

This really isn't the reason. HBO wants more episodes, the show has set records for viewers almost every episode. The show runners, according to most things I've heard, are tired of the show. They have been working on a new show for the last year or so and want to stat it, its called confederacy. I can't say this is definitely the reason, but its the best explanation I've heard. HBO is definitely not pushing them to lower their budget.

no, they have to end the series so they no longer have to wait/listen to grrm, which point they'll start with the prequels

would be cool to see the conquest of westeros

it's like he was on his way to bang her too but jon beat him to it, first come, first serve

You do realize that the end of this season they will be at least 1 book in front of grrm right? So this makes no sense. They could have made this season 10 episodes and even if grrm published next month (which is never gonna happen) they still would have already finished that book and been onto the 7th. Also, He has taken over 6 years to write this book, there is no way in hell he is gonna finish the sixth and write the seventh by next year. I don't buy that as the reason even a little bit.
Also, the next show they are doing is Confederacy, they've been talking about it for a year. They may be EP's on prequels, but will not be directly invovled at least for the next couple years

are you retarded? they still used key plot points outlined by grrm

Did Tormund die?

Yeah dude, they're doing that anyway. I assumed you meant they wouldn't be tied to his storyline. He gave them the plot points for the entire series including book 7. Also, they aren't tied to it at all, they cut out characters (such as lady stoneheart and the entire dornish storyline including the surviving targaryan, and completely altered the character arcs, such as Brieen hunting Jaime to bring him to the brotherhood without banners, and otherwise have done anyhting they wanted. You're rationale is definitely not the reason they are rushing this show.

yeah

There it is

they've always deviated from the books, but still followed grrm for the t.v series.
stfu with your dumbspeak wall of text talking bout shit you know nothin bout.

lol. Well with a retort that clever, how can I hope to respond. But you're wrong. And if they can deviate, then they aren't tied ot the series. Since they deviate whole chacters and stories. So, you're wrong :). And, you're the one with dumbspeak, so there. lol

idk where you're pulling this tied to book speak
grrm controls the story, both on books and the t.v screen
you trying to dance around that fact to save face is bretty funny tho, pls continue dancing stupid monkey

Poor Jorah, dude literally got skinned alive for Dany and she hops on her nephews dick a couple days after meeting and him getting her dragon killed.

>not seeing how freezing stone to extremely low temps makes it incredibly brittle

He’s likely worried they will cause conflict in battle being in a romantic relationship.
Or some niggas just wanna sit in the corner and watch. Don’t judge.

Yeah, and if he controls the story, then it doesn't matter how fast they finish the series. It doesn't explain why they would be deciding to rush the ending all of the sudden. It wouldn't matter how fast they finished. Your theory is idiotic in that it explains nothing. so . . . oh yeah, you're wrong. So stop with your dumbspeak:)

Fuck no.

In all fairness, it was likely several months that this went on. They pushed fast forward on this season.

Logic followed by hilarity. Well done user. I kek’d.

Double trips of truth

>bait
pretending to be dumb for (you) must be fun

there's more incest

So wait a sec, he fucked his sister?

Aunt

His aunt.

I'm starting to think you're serious. You do realize your theory is idiotic right? grrm owns and controls the rights to all characters, etc. So first, they are tied to his outlines period. So rushing the ending would solve nothing. Second, the next show they are doing is NOT a prequel, but is Confederacy, they already have a deal with HBO, so if any prequel is done, it will not be for years. What you said was:
>no, they have to end the series so they no longer have to wait/listen to grrm, which point they'll start with the prequels
This does not explain why they want to finish as they will ALWAYS have to listen to him. He owns it all. Also, he has already written multiple prequel books. Unless you meant something other than what you wrote, your theory makes no sense.

That 3000 yr old wall turned out to be a bit shit when it counted.

Yeah, wtf, after all the talk, they basically just had a drop. no build up, no great battle.

It was great. Super satisfying while leaving me wanting more.

i thought HBOs next great thing was supposed to be westworld? also listening to grrm going on about weiners and incest is plenty good reason to rush a series to completion. stop being so salty

right? it's supposed to be made of magic and defend itself.

Kek I was chuckling at this. I wonder how many people watching actually caught on.

The Showrunners of GOTs have a deal to make the show confederacy. HBO will continue (as far as I know) to make westworld and will make Confederacy.
Rushing the show is pissing me off, they are stripping all the most satisfying moments, like the wall falling and Baelish dying, they're just going through the motions.

I don't think anyone was counting on an undead dragon with magic Night King fire when they built it.

Well you knew it had to come down, otherwise, they were all worrying over nothing. But it was just that it was so unceremonious, and quick, and like, oh yeah, btw, this happened.

Aren't next season's episodes supposed to be 2 hrs long, no wonder it's only 6 episodes, each one is as long as a fucking movie

>bealish dying and wall falling

What, you want three episodes of the wight army hacking away at the wall with rusty swords and half a season of Baelish being tortured in a dungeon by Ramsay brought back to life by Melisandre?

Fuck - some faggots are so hard to please.