Found my old Sup Forums folder

found my old Sup Forums folder
me and my friend found these on google earth back in 2010 and I never posted them. I tried going back but didn't save the location. I think on the top left it says clayville nevada?
I still have no idea what they were, we were guessing something to do with mining?
Looks like god damn alien artifacts or some shit, will post zoom out too

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.6117484,-120.8535096,3848m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like an alien vagina used for reproducing aliens, great find OP. Soon to be abducted.

Bumping for interest

it's been 7 years, maybe they were waiting for it to get online though

Reservoir Road, Clayville NY

i'm checking it out

really new york? I could've sworn it was on the west side of US, I was gonna say cali, oregon, washington, or nevada but then saw what looked like NV

32.675973, -117.157502

here's another thread on /x/
/x/thread/19503959
wish I wasn't a faggot and knew how to properly redirect to another thread

navy base?

this is interesting. I'm looking around clayville, NY right now but i haven't found anything

That being said, doesn't the terrain in the second photo make it look more dry like a desert? Doesn't really look like upstate new york to me.

right, and I thought I remembered it being western...

my friend says he remembers it being in the northeast corner of california

Keep updating

Bump
I want to believe

The show looks vaguely like Eagle Lake in California. Could this be the lake bed when it was without water?

Shape*

what would all those holes be though? and how do i properly redirect to other thread on /x/?
>>>x

Dude cmon.

no discoveries yet on /x/ either
user did post amargosa valley which was a funny coincidence because i visited that place with same friend, posted some pics on /x/ thread, weird place

i know im a faggot lurker been here for like 11 years and dont have my shit together

my friend found it!
google.com/maps/@41.6117484,-120.8535096,3848m/data=!3m1!1e3

ok that's fucking strange

wtffff

Hmmm. I'm 6 hours away from it. If it was a weekend I would be tempted to go check it out.

its a magma power research site
theyre trying to figure out how to make geothermal power plant

OP
>what have you found ?

Another one here too

41°42'54.20"N, 120°52'39.23"W

could you elaborate more? sounds interesting

Pretty weird looking

Wtf is this? Just a little bit east of the other weird thing.

Link?

cthulhu

There's 5 more sites I've found. This one is in a reservior

41°40'42.11"N, 120°56'56.09"W

>32.675973, -117.157502
kek

They're probably for geothermal or agricultural research. TONS of geothermal activity in the area, and those look like underground water just coming up.

Even weirder were the decommissioned radar arrays in Tulelake. 41.701135, -121.178103
Lots of weird military activity down in that region.

>Lived in Klamath Falls for 5 years

and nothing comes up in google images for deadhorse flat reservoir, just some fishing sites

my sister is a geologist im gonna ask her

Oil field

post pics of her too if she's hot

can zoom in more now