Discuss the total shit that is the new rick and morty:

discuss the total shit that is the new rick and morty:

go

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/13497928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I missed the most recent episode anyone got links up yet?

i just finished livestream, i dont have any links to rewatch

Tonight's episode was bretty gud. You're just a faggot that thinks it's something less than what it was before now that it's popular. News flash, it hasn't changed... You're just sad you aren't a special snowflake anymore. Fuck yourself.

I like how the detoxified rick still burped, indicating that that rick doesnt think drinking is one of his toxic habits. and toxic rick didnt burp at all.

Your gay

meh. tonights episode was lackluster. I don't like the fact that there is zero character growth and the plot doesn't go in any particular direction. this is turning out like a simpsons type show where characters dont really grow, plot doesnt mean anything, and shallow writing and shallow themes. so far thats all im getting. $2 entertainment that you could find anywhere

more entertaining than your shit show
vimeo.com/13497928

I bet you're one of those queers that thinks earlier episodes were "smart".

Zero character growth? Did you even watch it?

You're all a bunch of fucking useless fucking cunts

pretty good, could care more for beth

It seems like one of those shows for people that aren't that smart to feel like they are

Don't fall for the trap

the earlier shows had an illusion of character growth. rick was suicidal, obviously pained by his burden on his family and the way other ricks treat their morty's. When he turned himself in it was a major setup for a possibility of a real morality struggle as ricks family dealt with their new life and rick dealt with his crimes. but oh look, season 3, women writers, lets just break rick out like its nothing in the 1st 15 seconds of an episode and move on and go back to random bullshittery. honestly this now reminds me of the random bullshittery arma and csgo episodes that gamer youtuber does. There is no character growth. its just random adventure, episode ends.

I feel the fucking shitty bait from Justin, he ruined the discussion by saying he was in on it. I respect him, but i dont go for bait, not since that day...

Wait for the re-run in a few hours if you can't find download.

But rick and morty was always total shit...?

You're all adults watching childrens cartoons
I bet your parents are super proud of you

I didn't like healthy Rick and Morty and the episode fucked with my idea of who the characters are.

ok this episode we got to see that rick thinks his own liking of his morty is toxic. and we got to see that rick doesnt think his drinking is toxic. and thats basically it. point out something i missed please? It was a pretty stupid episode, we already saw our rick cares for his morty and thats not normal for ricks... so what?

the two halfs were what each character thought was "toxic" or not. "nontoxic" rick explained that at the end.

The new women writers aren't any fucking good. I thought episode 4 was awesome and it credits two women as the writers, then I found out it was written by Dan Hartman.

>he likes morty
no shit lol
I hear dr venture likes the venture brothers too even tho hes a bad grandpa

women writers, what? is that new?
the new season is pretty dull though

Oh my god sauce!

it's a fucking cartoon, why are you expecting a plotline and character growth??

check wiki, all the recent episodes have been writen by a female staff who were hired to incorporate diversity..

"character growth" in american cartoons lol I had idiot friends cry during the brian liver family guy.
There is a difference between manipulative writing and character development

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im going to kms

I didn't see much pretension to the "smart" argument. It's more of a Gore, mayhem and chaos with a punchline or 12. It's not for you fucking snarky starbucks cunts looking for your Irony fix.

Mr fantastic didnt join the council of reeds cause he likes his family?
Ya i read it 10 years ago in a comic too

Oh boy. It’s always the same shit with everything.

>cool show comes around
>every likes at least the first-second season
>wait time between season, everyone hypes it up with this superficial standard
>comes finally
>a little different
>”aw this is shit”

what a fag

Still better than GoT

you mean like tbbt

Tonight's episode

its still getting more views than the previous seasons

What the fuck is with the fad over this show?! Seriously for the love of God everywhere I go all I hear is how great Rick and Morty is.

Oh shit game changer

its a decent show, and like with anything that gets popular people talk about it

youtube watch?v=_r1l9QsxH4I

Season 1 was hilarious and stupid, Season 2 was funny and dark but had actual character development. Season 3 is trying to pretend like it doesn't have character development, but totally does.

Hnng

it's gonna be super dark. get ready you edgy high schoolers who haven't experienced much of anything. get ready it's gonna be really dark and evil and gritty morty. burrrp get ready.

Yeah, quite lame.

would this be considered masturbation?

Jon Snow had sex with his aunt

Link to episode youtube /watch?v=_r1l9QsxH4I

heres a bit of OC

will she notice me

First episode of the season was bad because we all hate strong female protagonist. But the everything after that one has been pretty decent to be honest

why is her asshole in the spot where her vag should be? and why did only her shoes grow with her?

"The Rickshank Rickdemption" - Meh
"Rickmancing the Stone" - Ok
"Pickle Rick" - Shit
"Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender" - Pretty good
"The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy" - Comedy Gold
"Rest and Ricklaxation" - Meh

Existential comedy is what they do best, I hope they drop all the emotional crap.

because her body is weird from the morphing machine she just aimed at herself

>"I'm a huge virgin!"

Some girls have their vag/butthole up higher or down lower than other girls. I think the position of the vag has a lot to do with whether or not the girl likes doggy

damn thats a tight pussy

wow nice work how about giving the original size?

I know a guy that got a pickle rick tattoo on his hand about a month ago. From like wrist down to base of thumb.

Will I get what I want?

>implying that it wasn't shit since the first FIVE FUCKING MINUTES of the first episode
sage

That's still fucking high up, regardless.

I've been with several women, and I've never come across one with a bumhole staring me in the face in that position..

Pics. I've never seen that

that terry flap song at the end was too funny