Is this chick even legal!

whats her username?

Gives picture, leaves out important information. GTFO

............She has fake tits

Name

bigdicktrannynicole

It's not a chick, you faggot.

of course they are stupid faggot

He left out the name because she's a tranny and he's trying to ruse.

why the fuck are you jackin to dudes....

So she is legal you moron

I think OP is 'bigdicktrannynicole'.

What a fucking faggot.

Was excited until I saw his dick fuck off with your faggot shit OP

>So he is legal you moron

Fixed that for you.

>Because she's a tranny

I'm a faggot, what's OPs excuse?

>her
its just some twat that keep going into private shows.

It's crazy you wouldn't even expect it from OP image, like you saw that you'd be like damn son I would hit that, then it would be like I am a dude, you be like nah fuck that, you can almost hear the fat blue haired chick alreadt calling you sexist or some shit

So you'd fuck the blue haired fat chick first?

I mean really.....
It's the first one that dies that gets it first

What do you mean.

I'm interested in knowing. Say me and you find ourselves with guns to our heads, one of us has to fuck the tranny and the other the tumblerina. I would hope you'd pick the opposite of me because what if we can't decide?

Meh, I'd suck her dick.

I'm not attracted to either, so I wouldn't mind which one in the circumstances, unless have to get fucked by the cwad then I choose blue hair fatty

>this chick
>has a dick
Chose one

This is why I have beat the shit out of fags at bars without remorse. You are all deceptive faggots who are ruining our country with your degeneracy (the strong males that have a job and take care of their women who you laff at are the ones allowing you to be alive and not thrown off a cliff at birth and you disappoint us to no end) You guys contribute nothing to society and if you adopt a child you faggots will ass rape it because you are all animals.

yes