Anybody else pissed at the fact that they're pushing these two together eventhough it makes no sense...

Anybody else pissed at the fact that they're pushing these two together eventhough it makes no sense, there is no chemistry between them and it is literally the stupidest thing ever? Just feels fucking forced af and Dany is the dumbest character of them all. She should be dead

Have you even been watching the show?

Has been theorycrafted 3 years ago, nothing new. However it's too big of a story arch to throw away, so you can bet they stay together and won't die. So basically the season finale gave away the series finale.

should I watch this show? or am i waaay too late?

>implying boatincest isn’t epic

The next and final season is coming in 2019, plenty of time to catch up.

Negative. One of them definitely dies.

BOATSEX
Get it right.

>Dany is the dumbest character of them all
Interesting way to say Arya

It’s Dany. She gives her life to give Jon/Aegon the Lightbringer

It’s boatincest he fucked his aunt

>Sansa
FTFY

Jon is too obvious.
Both die, but after she gives birth to the REAL prince that was promised.

And I was thinking that Little Finger was going to have John killed off and weasel his way into being The Hand for Daeny. GUESS I WAS WRONG!!

Seriously, Tyrion and the Spider need to get together and find a way to ice this bitch.

Fucking newfag southerner.

I guess someone likes forced, cringy edgelords

Bronn raises the baby

How exactly do you refute the incest?

I guess someone likes boring forced rape victim gone leader sjw’s

I hadn't thought of that, but I kinda like it.

if you enjoy a bit of soap opera, medieval type setting and some fantasy elements that ramp up as the story progresses then check it out

otherwise I would skip it

By saying "fuck it" and then fishing out your dick.

tripschecked

aghhhhhhhhhh

I literally hate both Stark , but Sansa is WAY more tolerable than Arya

Both Stark girls*

doing it to bring jon in as the second dragon rider
he fights the nightking, dany goes after lannister fleet
jaime ends up killing cersei, after snitching to dany though.

How dare you disrespect the wincest!! Turn in your Sup Forumscard and exit to the left.

Just saying....if my aunt looked like this......

only Greyjoys fish out their dicks

their son is azorahai

GODS I WAS A STRETCHED BOOOAAAARRR

I'm fine with Cersei and Jamie, they're consensual adults. But Jon and Dany (as someone with a nephew) is fucking gross. I'd be fine if they knew but i cringed/almost puked at that sex scene.

Sansa is so useless though.. At least Lyanna could fight, ride a horse and actually do something. Arya's character just takes a shit on reality, but at least she, too, can do something.

sam+bronn
topkek

this is relevant

They have a kid named Lyanna Targaryen and she'll be the heir to the thrown. End Credits

My aunt looks like a grown up version of river tam from Firefly. I'd fuck her I had no repercussions.

Would have loved to see Arya kill Sansa. Gives me a boner in my pants. Still a chance!!!

Agree
Would smash aunty

How satisfied will you be, when she dies?

Bronn's gonna finally get his castle when he wins the Iron Throne... just sayin' -- btw i've read the spoilers

I like her

She's quite mad. She's worse than Aerys.

i have a thing for the crazy ones

season 1-4 are god tier but show goes downhill fast

mentally unstable women are . . . fantastic in bed. Their self loathing translates into . . .

>young human being with a vagina
>young human being with a penis

>it makes no sense

I've only had 1 gf who was mentally unstable. The kind, after 2 years showed her true colors, that threatened to kill herself if I left her, penning trapped the fuck out of me. Would never date another chick like this. She was aggressive in bed, but that's it.

Incest, apparently.

why was tyrion staring at the door?

WEINER, WEINER WEINER, WEINER
WEINER, WEINER WEINER, WEINER

Fag show lol

lol if this was 2 real people you'd be random guy that can't fight saying you're a better match for her and wondering why all the women choose idiots and jerks while ignoring nice guys

HOW HAS EVERYBODY FORGOTTEN THE HORNS AND THAT JON WARGS

FOR FUCKS SAKE

>I'M AN EDGY TEENAGE FAGLORD AND I NEED TO BE ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING SO I'M ANGRY ABOUT THIS EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NOTHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT GOD DAMMIT SHIT!

lol the book will be totally different if it ever comes out.

god I want to deep throat him and dean chapman (tommen

AUNTY
AUNTY GIVE MILKY

next season they're going to end up fighting each other.

from the greatest of lovers to the more dire enemies.

i actually was seduced by my aunt when I was 16 and she was 27. It was the first and best sex of my life.

agreed

Two people with compatible genitalia are not automatically meant to be together.

shut it down

seemed pretty obvious. he's jealous cause he is in love with her too.

It doesn't matter. They are DOOMED to remain forever apart. Ice and fire.

This is the way these fantasies are written and that doomed lovers thing is like screenwriting Trope #137.

What the hell was the dragon shooting? It wasn't ice or it would have made the wall stronger....it couldn't be fire because wights die from fire. Was it just like blue magic?

ice and fire is jon

dany was a red herring.

as soon as they stopped following the books yeah...

whytes have complete control over ice. since they didn't bother to utilize the horn of winter, they opted for magical ice dragon to destroy the ice

I agree it feels forced asf and no chemistry,but she's a good character and you just sound like a dumb bitter faggot

Pic

It's the direction the entire series has always been heading for. The series was originally called "A Song of Ice and Fire". Jon Snow is the "ice" and Dany is the "fire".

Them getting together is literally the entire basis of the series you fucking retard.

it was fucking bullshit.

they showed jons ass, but not daenerys ass, tits, or vag, nothing.

fucking bs

How does ice destroy ice?

>control over ice
do you not know what the word control means?

"control"

wtf are you on about? If they had complete control they could have taken the wall down 8000 years ago without a dragon.

How does ICE BREATH destroy an ICEWALL. You can't explain it so you just keep saying "control"

If they had complete control why couldn't they have refrozen the lake with the broken ice so they could just walk over and kill them on that island?

The early seasons have more nudity and interesting killings. The later seasons is more like a soap opera.

The white walkers were sitting there watching with ice spears the whole time. They were waiting for the rescue attempt.

Emilia Clark raised a stink about showing her tits. She's such a stupid cunt, she'll never have success after this series is over.

then why did their troops go in and try to kill everyone as soon as they realized the ice was frozen?

This. /thread

>implying he couldn't take the wall down without the dragon
your assumptions are retarded

Looks like winter finally came

Hey Goyim, just you local Jew here wondering why you don't accept my 6 GORRILION? I mean its only 8 SEPTILLION, what are you Goys racists??? I hope not because you can't be to accept my 13 CENTILLION. Let me know what you Goys think. Shalom.

Cause it's ice fire dumbass duh.

Ice + Fire > Ice

They knew the dragons were almost there, so they put on a show to get her to rush in. If they wanted to kill everyone, the Ice King would have aimed for the dragon on the ground, which was the closer, easier target, then picked the other two off. He wanted them to escape and leave the dead dragon to him. Nailing the Blackhand was a bonus.

when she finally realizes her career is crap she'll show them again just like the rest of bad actresses.

so the ending when the dragon brings down the wall is it visualized by the raven 3rd eye dude or was it really happening at the moment?

Sperm. A hot stream of white bubbling sperm. Hot enough to melt the wall. Not hot enough to kill the undead.
The undead dragon shoots tons of sperm.

mmm because she showed her tits?
what are you, some christian faggot sunday church dicksucker?

I like to think of the show as G. R. R. M. Skyrim fan fiction. Definitely worth the watch

They have the chemistry of Hayden Christiansen and Natalie Portman.

this. The 3rd eye raven was having erotic dream. But I think that actually happen. Like when you wake up and it's all wet.