twitter.com/iSoLyf3/status/833863267692969984
sports.yahoo.com/thevertical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not seeing the other thread that is at 20 posts

how about you fucking kill yourself

How about you get gud you stupid cunt

First for wew kobe

i am

First for Rapties get drummond and maybe fucked in the ass also by having to take Reggie Jackson for Cory Joseph

??? cory joseph is shit right now

gib rubio

He shares the ball at least

Danny better protect the pic if he trades for some .500 SF

Carlisle is going to turn Noel into a star

8% of the NBA will be traded in the last 25 minutes

>We're going to win Larry
>We're going to win, win, win to the point that Adam Silver will call me and say "Danny, please stop winning"
>and I will say no thanks commish but we will keep winning

Only an hour and 30 mins left celshits.

Tick tock

First for my celties getting paul george and gallinari

>76ers fans yesterday

jah and a second rounder for jimmy butler who says no? trust the process bros!

>76ers fans today

W-WHATEVER, NOEL WAS A BUST ANYWAY AND WE'LL DRAFT THE NEXT DRAYMOND WITH THOSE SECOND ROUNDERS, ALL TRUE SIXERS FANS KNEW WE ARE STILL 25 YEARS AWAY FROM COMPETING

>tfw no qt jewish gf

why am I alive

muh assets

all of you are SO stupid

so where does Deron end up?

With the Cavs?

>tfw you realise that the 76ers' only hope is to draft another mouth breathing donkey

Friendly reminder that the Sixers did not fuck up because of this Noel trade.

The sixers fucked up because they did NOT trade Okafor.

more like:

>76ers fans yesterday

please trade okafor for literally anything god he's terrible

>76ers fans today

i want to die

Is Bruno Caboclo the only other player to ever come close to Ingram's multidimensional earth-shattering BBIQ?

So double fuck up

How do we know Noel is better than Anderson?

>get called off of work for thursday and friday
>gonna sit here in my house refreshing to see trades that will never happen
>no one to do anything with anyway even though i have a 4 day weekend

nobody thinks noel is a bust, the reason he was traded is because philly doesnt want to give him a 25 million dollar a year contract when embiid is the starting center of their future

So... What team will be the most JUST today, Sixers or Kangs?

yes

Kangs are already JUST

>Meme Hield

Draft picks are not assets if the Celtics pick the players.

knicks. I just know they have a stupid trade lined up in the next hour

You think a team would give 25m to Noel?

wow between the Boogie trade and the Noel trade, it's almost as if bigs are - gasp - not valued as highly as guards or wings. What a shocking development that nobody on here could've ever seen coming.

they have 2 first round picks in a stacked draft this year, philly will be a lottery team even if they can pick swap so kangz still get a top 10 pick this year along with the pellys pick

Must be why they're the most dominant franchise in NBA history

muh bbq chicken doe

I didn't think 2 of the 2 most JUST franchises of the last decade could get more JUST but they did.

Celtics by not doing anything.

hello user

Even Ibaka was piss cheap. A 2nd round pick and a literally who got traded for him lmao

It's gonna be hilarious watching Embiid turn into Greg Oden 2.0.

kek

men, chill out

>yfw they trade Rose for Rubio

Trading high picks for an above average SF is the worst thing they can do

yes, why is this so hard for you to believe? the nets have offersheeted literally every single RFA in the nba the last 3 years, the mavs traded for noel knowing they were going to max him so thats another team that would have offer sheeted him in the summer, the magic would certainly do it with all their cap space.

Ibaka was piss cheap because he's an UFA next season.

The Celtics don't need to make a trade just to make one

They can stand pat, draft Fultz/Ball/Jackson/Smith and go from there

Don't think you can trade someone you signed for a year

the time to trade Noel was last year or over the summer at the latest

miles plumlee has a 50m contract

of course you can

>PG
>butler

>above average

Huh?

gonna bet my life savings on curry scoring 26+ points today

Disgusting bawston fags

twitter.com/iSoLyf3/status/833863267692969984

Ibaka's a rental.

If he had a real contract and wasn't secretly old as fuck he'd have been worth more. Ibaka in his prime is the ideal big man in this current league.

>tfw the Bulls either do nothing or Trade Jimmy away for peanuts

Is PG on the celtics yet?

Roberson for Wilson CHandler

Looked it up, it's only for the first three months

I too bet $5 on every Warriors game

>a 25% chance at getting markelle fultz who himself has a small chance of being as good as PG or butler 4 or 5 years from now is better than getting PG or butler outright right now

Boston is sending Isaiah Thomas to New York for Derrick Rose and a second-round draft pick, league sources tell @TheVertical.

>b-but muh 2046 picks...

Shitsers fags are the worst.

Markelle Fultz will easily be better than both.

that vs getting dicked be lebron and PG opts out of his player contract

Danny Ainge went to the NBA trade deadline and all we got was this lousy number one overall lottery pick

Can the Celtics get both Butler/PG and Drummond? Is that their best case-scenario?

Don't you think that if there were so many suitors, the Sixers would have some kind of leverage on the negotiations? We're not arguing if they should have traded Noel, we're talking about the piss take that is a top 18 protection on a draft pick.

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKER

Why don't they try to trade every player BESIDES Butler?

The whole front of the draft is stacked and the player will have a longer and much cheaper contract

It's not just about getting pure talent though. High draft picks are sought after is because rookie contracts are unfairly good.

You're getting a young 20 year old on a 5 year/20 million dollar deal along with guaranteed bird rights

Eh, some of the value is he'd be cheaper and good.

>Butler/PG and Drummond
(lol

Their best asset are those Nest picks and worst case scenario is that those picks screw them royally and they end up at #4 at worst

>t. markelle fultz sr

>trade away your assets to not make it over the hump against Cleveland or GS
>or build a team of the future and wait for Cleveland and GS to get old and fall off and dominate the 2020s

gee, wut a hard decision to make. Why are all these cucked faggots so desperate for the Celtics to trade everything away for some overrated "stars"?

it's not JUST the pick you'd be giving up.

pull your head out of your ass

That's what I'm saying

SHow starts in 10 min, you fucks

sports.yahoo.com/thevertical/

Is there any way the AD/Boogie combo goes wrong?

See

Some of you guys are cool.

Don't go to Wells Fargo Center tomorrow.

teams dont want to give up much specifically because noel is a RFA and why would they give up assets for a guy they could offer sheet in literally 4 months, the mavs gave up 2 2nd rounders essentially, thats how little value noel has in his current situation. And before you ask why dont the sixers sign noel then trade him, because they dont want to commit, what if noel turns to shit next season and loses all value and they are stuck with him?

do I fap to anime girls?

when the other team has draymond green

One hour to go. Skipped work so I could see the Rose-Rubio trade the second it happens. So hyped to watch our yuromob run a train on this league for the next 5-10 years.

nice bantz achmed i can respect this

Celtics benefit more from D Rose than the Knicks benefit from IT

Sure. Boogie can't handle not being the best player on the team and destroys the lockerroom over it.

Also Gentry is clearly garbage and only knows one way to conduct an offense, regardless of the talent he has, so he's just gonna try to force a fucking Demarcus Cousins having offense to run and gun and it's gonna be awful.

AD gets hurt like he always does.

Cousins gets suspended a lot.

Lots of shit could blow up this combo, at least for this year. They also don't have any fucking guards besides Jrue Holiday in a league where guard talent is the most important thing.

Because high draft picks don't always mean success, and the Celtics could end up with absolutely nothing. At least now they could contend if they add a "star".

oh dear god no not jae crowder or bostons 2017 pick which will be like 25th, or god forbid marcus smart

teams just shoot over them and make them a none factor on defense like the celtics did with gobert

but you'll still have melo ruining everything