Whats up Sup Forums im a black dude and I wanted to ask you guys something

whats up Sup Forums im a black dude and I wanted to ask you guys something.

As a black dude I tend to go for white/asian girls the most. Both have lighter skin than me, is it wrong for me to have these preferences.

As long as we can say nigga
and ima say it anyways soo ye

Meh. Who cares? There’s some white cunts that’ll fuck anything. Dogs, horses, mules. Some of them filthy pigs will stick godamn anything in their fuckholes. There’s bitches that’ll eat a bowl of cum and then the shit right out of your asshole. They’ll even do tards, dead people, even fucking octopi. Niggers are just the next step down.

Nah, why would it be? It's the same as liking blondes or brunettes.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just a preference. Racism is when you make claims about a race. That they're stupid, or violent, or something. You can think a race is ugly. Or hot. That isn't racism, it's just a preference.

I don't care for black women when they have wide noses. When they have small noses, i find them attractive.

i dont think so

some black people are only interested in other black people, is that wrong?

some whites are only interested in whites and or latinas... some asians are only interested in non-asians... who cares??

OP here. that shit was funny

white girls dont want you no more. they want Jon Snow now.

Winter came.

No, even small infants will prefer lighter skinned people over their own parents. There hass been studies.

Dear black people,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checks. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.

jon snow is one handsome mofo

Nothing really wrong with that. I have a preference for white girls too. Honestly, I think it's just that I have a thing for pale girls and you really can't get that from non white chicks.

Have fun banging the bottom-of-the-barrel, fat white chicks

man I really don't feel like reading this but okay

>normal

You like who you like. Run with that shit

If i was black i wouldn't be attracted to black women either, i so can't blame you.

but the only white girl i've fucked was a skinny white chick?

I found it not rewarding.

does he has a bbc?

i dont think so

Same thing here, light skin south american and my friends call me the racist in a mocking way cause i only date white girls and refuse offers from hot darker girls

its Sup Forums mayne

and now, usedtobeladies and gentlecucks it’s time for those singing literal hunks of shit Dindu and da Nuffins with their latest load of crap, “if it yoes it be mines”

yo mamma rappy dappy doo
I take it if it’s nailed down too
shit ain’t mines? Jus a thang
day owe me cuz we wuz kangs
leave it by da doe?
you muss be a hoe

if it yoes gots ta let it go
cause it’s mines like wine on time
niggas in da hood ain’t be stealin’
no such thing when niggas dealin’
if it yoes dat ain’t fine
if it yoes dat a crime
If it yoes I buss a rhyme
if it yoes it be mines
sing it nigga nigga

fuck em bro

I mean, i think there are good arguments against reparations, but just going "nigger blah blah nigger nigger blah nigger" is not a good argument.

Tbh I haven't met an Asian born in a Asian country the wasn't racist towards blacks

Black women are statistically the least desired race by a pretty wide margin.

arabic ppl too

yea lots asians don't fuck with us.

Oh fuck yes, the world likes to get on America's case about racism, but in other countries they don't even consider it racism, it is just a fact of life.

I have

they work hard when they fuck white women like wild animals

I hate niggers too, but must you hate them in such an autistic manner?

Daenerys is the queen of white women. The Queen chose a hardened pale warrior from the north with a big white cock and nice manlet glutes.

soz fam

White is right

Unfortunately you hang with a crowd of not very bright people.

so i aint crazy to only be attracted to whites? they make me feel guilty

And now niggers, nigger lovers, libtards, faggots, traps and fetish freaks it's time for the Looney Coons and their new smash hit "Sheeeeit!"

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
look muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

do da time fo da crime
like workin five ta nine
for a dime and a rhyme in time
on muh ebt card
sheeeit she says sheeeeit
hit dat cracka ass
sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

nah my nigga u good famalamadingdong

you like who you like

any black dudes want to ruin my girl?

Its whatever dude i think blacks and asians are unattractive.

It's fine sir, as a white man I feel I owe you at the very least the right to fuck our white women as much as you want. If I could suck your dick I would.

Actually check that. I don't think that guy is a legit racist. And i'm non-racist libtard to give you some context here.

>my girl

thx user

i'd smash

im good brother

he's just having fun

fuck off racist your outdated dogma is dying and your stupidly is overwhelming. You are a total cuck.

how big are you? what would you do to her?

Poast her vagene

im 8 inches and I would do what any man would. Insert my penis into her vagina

Na i go for black girls. im hispanic.

8 inches might be enough to touch wayy futher inside than her vagina

Saved...

meh...I would totally go for black chicks...unfortunately for me, there aren't not too many of them in this corner of the mud ball

all that while the black is smacking the fuck out of her behind scenes

ooga booga where da white womenz at

Exactly, I have dated 2 women from the Philippians, 1 from China, and 1 from South Korea and they all had those same views.

dey right ova there broda

so you just randomly asked your girlfriend

"hey don't ya hate black people" and she said yea? interesting

Just as bad as the first one...

Same poster or autistic hive-mind...

> (You)
>so you just randomly asked your girlfriend
>
>"hey don't ya hate black people" and she said yea? interesting

Fuck off, it was more like noticing racism through comments and actions they made. I honestly don't give a shit

Get ready for Mowemdowntown's newest nigger bullshit, "What's Hangin' Nigga?" by Necktie and the Swingers

Yo mamma rappy dappy doo
fuck da white chicks afta school
smoke muh weed and da seeds
wiv needs dat bleeds to do da deeds
kill da pigs rape da hoes
go to jail an drop ya droes

Sheeeit it bedda den hangin
sheeeeit like da hoe we bangin
sheeeeit yo mamma see muh dick?
What's hangin nigga? Yo dick?
Sheeeeit nigga nigga

Well, I don't want to fuck niggers either so who can blame you

ahh I see I see. And well im guessing you're not black so why would you care lol

It would be oppressive to limit your tastes or try and change them, something sjws just don't give a fuck about

is this a real song?

i wouldnt be surprised...

And now, niggers and nigger fuckers, here's the latest failure mowemdowntown has come up with to insult you:
Tyrone and the Chimpouts with their latest garbage "yo nigga nigga"

Yo mamma rappy dappy doo
Look at muh dick wanna fuck some too?
Got muh bling in a sling
To sing a jingle for Pringles
Rob da stoes and fuck do hoes
Protest like a jester
Burn muh neighbor’s livelihood down
Yo nigga nigga

Ima steal a mozart just to start
A golf cart from wal-mart
Trow a dart at a fart
Off da pigs even if dey nigs
Smoke muh cigs but don’t catch no wigs
On fire
like a nigga ass
And da lawnmower soun like dis:
Yo nigga nigga
Yo yo nigga nigga nigga

>im a black dude

Though, yo here is a word from and for true anons. Just saying desu

if yu is black boi post timestamp then with yo nigger cock

this

here's my hand instead

That's considered respectful under the vibe.
Well done desu

why dont you do it then bro?

Well yea, didn't bother me while I was fuckin this.

Nothing wrong with bleaching, user. I'm practicing it myself. I've 1 white kid already. We're going for 3 more if we can.

according to Sup Forums it is

you're fighting a fight that's not even there bro lol

wassap bro

Sup Forums is retarded tho so thats okay

what up

Pol has some oldfags and originalfags left though, you know that

eww its all black and dirty

personally I believe if you've spent that much time on this website you're mentally retarded.

black az hail too

kys nigger

O I know, not made was just trying to contribute to how the Asian culture is. South Korea was a good fuck though

nah I gotta keep fucking these white and asian girls