Times where the good guys won

Times where the good guys won

pic unrelated

pic unrelated

Some Ghanian nigger dived to get that free kick. Uruguay got screwed there because the score was kept the same (as it should be) but they lost one of their best players

I'll never forgive Suarez for this absolutely disgusting play.

I hope he dies in a very painfull way

is this the greatest source of butthurt in sports history? i mean people completely unrelated to it are SEETHING almost 7 years after the fact.

good job by him though, reminder that he cleared off the line TWICE.

Ghana dived to get that free kick. Uruguay were objectively the good guys that got fucked over.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

> nigger thinking diving is okay
> can't swim

UCL 1991

feels good t.b.h.

>Bolivia
>Football

I've been thinking about this a lot. Do you think it would have been smarter if he had just grabbed the ball with his hands and taken the punishment?

>I'll never forgive Chile for their absolutely disgusting conquest.
FTFY

>i mean people completely unrelated to it are SEETHING almost 7 years after the fact.
The funny thing is that the ghanians are not particularly butthurt about it. It's the yuros, specially the brits. And the south americans that come from countries who suck at football.

Now that Barcelona is losing, will Suarez bite again?

>cheats gets sent off against ghana
>uruguay get annihilated by Netherlands the next round

>bites and gets a ban against italy
>uruguay get annihilated by Colombia the next round

Ratman has got shit for brains. The irony is he wants to win so much that he's never on the pitch to help them when they get knocked out

All this butthurt, and it keeps going on

Don't think he could have done even if it had been his reaction to.

It was so great when you showed those Niggers who is boss.

That makes you at least somewhat more white than Argentina. But then again, this is nothing special.

Suarez' handball was perhaps the best action of the whole World Cup, he single-handedly (kek) made you advance to the next round.

The guy who missed the penalty said he forgave Suarez because he would have done the same in that situation

Yes

si, el culo de tu mama

kek

>Suarez' handball was perhaps the best action of the whole World Cup, he single-handedly (kek) made you advance to the next round.
This
He sacrificed himself for the team.
I hate Suarez but I loved that play.

Same I hope the uruguayan plane carrying their players is shot by Russians triggering a war in which Uruguay is erradicated from earth

omg, the butthurt is real hahahaaha

>sent off in 2010
>uruguay btfo
>plays entire tournament in 2011
>uruguay win
>sent off in 2014
>uruguay btfo
>banned in 2015 because of sentoff in 2014
>uruguay btfo
>injured in 2016
>uruguay btfo
Really makes me think

>Mexico
>19XX btfo
>20XX btfo
kek

If only we colonised South America we wouldn't have to put up with dirty smelly uruguayans and their despicable ways

yes
chiellini did that exact thing back in 2015 against monaco and it arguably saved the match.

Obviously, he'd have probably gotten away with a yellow. I don't think he was able to reach it though.

Much as i love you you are not "the good guys"

Five years later and i'm still laughing

>in Munich
>in fucking MUNICH
>managed by Di Mafuckingteo

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw didn't slip

DELET

what did the the honorable brit way give you?
>Nothing
>Absolutely Nothing

Why are so many butthurt about this? He did what he could to try to save his team. It would be bad if there wasnt a penalty but there was one and he got his red card. He's a hero in my opinion

They won a WC with a phantom goal iirc

this