Why are 99% of comedians just fucking shit?

Why are 99% of comedians just fucking shit?

because you're too smart, and most people are too dumb.

Apple = 10

Banana = 4

Coconut = 2

2 + 10 + 4 = 16

Now delete this thread.

how come a shitfaced christopher hitchens doing a long-winded blowjob joke on c-span is funnier than 100% of female comics entire careers?

also apples = 10
nanas = 4
1 coconut = 1

so 15?

wrong

you try and be funny without being racist mean or hurtful towards someone else. show me please.

>second and third row, bananas are bunches of 4
>bottom row, bananas are bunches of 3

>retards in this thread think 4 bananas = 3 bananas

also 2 coconut != 1 coconut

I don't bloody think so m8

1 coconut and 3 bananas in the last line.

If 2 coconuts corresponds to 2 and 4 bananas corresponds to 4, then 1 coconut and 3 bananas must correspond to 1 and 3 respectively.

So 1+10+3 = 14

Obviously 15

coconut is 2

This guy gets it.

Need to count only one coconut and three nanners.

because you are an asshole?

We can't work it out since we don't know what 1 coconut represents and what 3 bananas represents

well ya, but we only see the half coconuts so it could exist in a where only half coconuts exists.

10 + 10 + 10 = 30
10 + 4 + 4 = 18
4 - 2 =2
(2-1) + 10 + (4-1) = 14

14 retards

1 apple = 10
4 bananas = 4
2 coconuts = 2

1 coconut + 1 apple + 3 bananas = 14

I thought 15, but that's because I didn't notice the last line has only 3 bananas. 14 it is.

It's 14 you retards.

ugh- it's 14.

1 Apple= 10
1 banana= 1
1 coconut half= 1

1+10+3=14

As far as why OP thinks 99% of comedians aren't good- it's probably because he's the kind of person to use made up statistics to get a dumb math problem on a board that is ostensibly for television and film discussion.

theres onle 1 cocont

only 10% of people on earth can actually solve this
if you solved it, you are truly exceptional

The question is incomplete retards. We don't know what 1 coconut represents nor 3 bananas

The problem is you see banana instead of bananas. The apple is a red herring. It represents 10 apple slices instead of 10 apples.

10 apple slices
4 Bananas
2 coconut halves

>ugh- it's 14.
back to roddot

1A(10) + 1A(10) + 1A(10) = 30
1A(10) + 3B(4) + 3B(4) = 18
3B(4) - 2C(2) = 2
1C(1) + 1A(10) + 3B(4) = 15

>15

>tfw exceptional

Feels good. I'll reward myself with a j/o sesh to some xev belringer.

lol

It's 16 you fucking idiots

Is Joe Rogan a good laughman

There are 4 bananas per bunch on the second and 3rd lines you stupid nigger

One coconut is an undefined variable.
The picture of two split coconuts is uniquely different from the picture of one split coconut and the two can be completely unrelated.

IOW there is no answer unless you assume one coconut is worth exactly half of the variable represented by two coconuts, which is a wild shot in the dark.

eh

Christ, what an asshole!

Oh yeah, well it's true. Didn't notice that one finger missing.

hey you retard fuck

The scientific name for banana is musa sapientum, which means “fruit of the wise men.”
Bananas float in water, as do apples and watermelons.
Hawaii is the only place in the U.S. where bananas are grown commercially, although at one time they were also grown in southern California and Florida. The overwhelming majority of the bananas Americans eat come from countries in Latin America and South America, including Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia, Honduras, Panama, and Guatemala.
The type of banana you see in the supermarket is called a Cavendish banana. The preferred variety was originally the Gros Michel, which essentially became extinct by 1960, thanks to a fungus called Panama disease.
Some cultures (most notably Japan) use the fiber in the banana plant to make fabric and sometimes even paper.
The fastest marathon ever run by a competitor dressed as a fruit was 2 hours, 58 minutes, and 20 seconds—recorded at the Barcelona Marathon on March 6, 2011. The runner was Patrick Wightman from the United Kingdom, who dressed as a banana.
The Banana Club Museum, located on Highway 111 in Mecca, Calif. (just south of Palm Springs), houses the world’s largest collection devoted to any one fruit. It contains more than 17,000 banana items, most of which have been donated by members. (To join the club, visit www.bananaclub.com.)

99% of everything is shit

>wild shot in the dark

Are you a machine? How did you solve the captcha?

the rest is corn.

You're assuming the apple has 10 slices.
There's nothing in that picture at all to suggest the apple has been cut. The pictures are variables and other than their unknown values have no symbolic meaning.

That's how variables work user. They have no symbolic meaning. If there is a red herring it's the last coconut variable.

How do we know that 1 half of coconut doesn't represent 400? And that 3 bananas represents 300

it's funny how everyone in this itt this thread thread are being distracted to that fruit math

>in this itt this thread thread
what did he mean by this?

Never start a thread with a more interesting picture than topic.

This image is a pretty good autism test. Normal people will come up with 14.

If you're autistic, you won't automatically assume that the image of one coconut half is .5 times the value of the image of 2 coconut halves. Same with the images of 3 bananas and 4 bananas.

If you aren't autistic and don't understand the autist logic, think of our numeral system. 1+1=2, but if you only knew how to count to 10, and saw someone write the number 11, you might assume that 11 had the value of 2, since it looks like 2 1s. Autists would not make this mistake. They wouldn't know what 11 really means either, but they wouldn't make the natural wrong assumption.

God Tier:

Absolute Shit Tier:

No it doesn't what the fuck is he talking about it doesn't make me stop at all. I solved it in 30 seconds or so

10+10+10=30

10+4+4=18

4-2=2

Now finally

1+10+3 IS FUCKING FOURTEEN WHATS SI HARD ABIUT THAT STUPID CARTOONIST

You infer or surmise that it is so.

Sturgeon's Law my nigga.

>1+10+3
>3

Apples are 10
Bannanas are 1 for every banana
Coconuts are the same as ^

1 coconut (1)+ 1 apple (10)+ 3 bananas (3)= 14

I can understand getting the banans wrong, I didn't realize there was one missing at first

Sam Hyde is pretty great