RATE MY COCK PLEASE...... been told it's nice...been told I should shoot my brains out.....where am I on the at scale???

RATE MY COCK PLEASE...... been told it's nice...been told I should shoot my brains out.....where am I on the at scale???

its small and ur fat and gross what did u expect, probably be average if u wont obese

Dramatically small.

Please tell me that's flaccid!!!

That's the smallest fucking cock I've ever seen and it's literally suicide-worthy.

Ive been told I have a nice crown and decent girth....no? Thanks anyway

But if I lost 80lbs hit be average rightThat's what I've been tho king for a while. Been fat my whole life..so I never really know what I could look like

your mom's opinion doesn't count. what size is it?

No I met a ssbbw obese bitch on Craigslist....the fat girl is nympho and wants to get into butt stuff

And she loves my cock

Just get a fucking ruler, and measure your penis making sure you press the ruler against your pelvic bone when doing the meassurement.
If you're in a range around 14-16 cm (divide by 2.54 for inches) then welcome to average dick world, don't listen to this faggots you bigger faggot.

sounds like you met a disgusting depraved girl with no standards, one perfect for you

Is mine better looking?

No mines better brah....i come harder

Right???? I just kept posting on Craigslist til I found a freaky low self esteem girl to peg me....

You're fine bro. It'll get the job done. I'm pretty much the same size. It's a bit under average but you probably cum harder and stay harder. It'll work. I'm about the same size.

Thanks man...i figure there are a lot like us....and I do stay harder and for longer... plus I be learned to over compensate with everything else from eating pussy to dirty talk.....i still have a lot of fun....i just need to loose weight..

Yup. And fapping and edging feel amazing. I've learned to compensate with other things too. No complaints yet. All my relationship have been long term. Never let it get you down. It is what it is.

How long does it measure? Just curious.

Exactly..Thanks man. I don't get depressed.....i cum hard regardless...lol my relationships haven't ended in the past becuase of my dick...

5 inches exactly.....im 5 11 and 245 lbs....i heard that for every 35 lbs i loose I get an inch back to my dick. I have massive duos pubic fat and think if I lost about 90 lbs i could have a normal size dick...

Same

6/10..... you'd have a normal cock if u lost that awful fucking weight

It's fine I'll suck and fuck

Thanks man.....id gladly cum for you

Nice

Im only 4" tho

Oc