Lost my job

Lost my job,

Lost my apartment,

lost the woman i loved because she will never love me as much as i love her.

When do i decide to just say fuck it and jump off a bridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.sfgate.com/news/amp/LETHAL-BEAUTY-No-easy-death-Suicide-by-bridge-2562269.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you ask Sup Forums so just do it

It is pretty sad when i have to come all the way to Sup Forums because nowhere else seems welcoming.

i mean... Sup Forums isn't really welcoming, but at least acknowledges a poor fucker like me

jumping off a bridge into water is not a pleasant way to die.

Why would you die? You're just splashing into some water. It'll be fun like a scary rollercoaster.

Can you do it, tell me who your ex is so I can see if she suffers from your suicide.

Do something thrilling/dangerous instead of just offing yourself. You may end up more filled with life than anyone else around you.

Clearly some don't understand the impact of water from high drops.
High in the air, and a smack to the water hits like concrete.

well try r/sanctionedsuicide if you want to talk things over with people who consider suicide a viable option to your problems or r/suicidewatch if you want people to tell you everything is gonna be ok and it gets better. youre right, nobody here cares you dumb fucker. what did you expect.

Do a flip, faggot

DO A FLIP FAGGOT

>lost the woman i loved because she will never love me as much as i love her.

That's the gayest shit I ever heard.

Kek, great minds. I would have beat you but the fucking recaptcha was bullshit.

Trips makes it so

op = faget

Flip faggot a do.

the gg bridge doesnt always knock you out/instantly kill you. you could drown to death with broken spine while fully concious

google.com/amp/www.sfgate.com/news/amp/LETHAL-BEAUTY-No-easy-death-Suicide-by-bridge-2562269.php

killing yourself. you might wanna research that before you do it.

Boo hoo gib me pity and attention.

Dont be ridiculous

An Hero already no one gives a fuck...

try heroin first, then think about it again

Heh, underrated post

i didn't want anyone to care really...

I wanted to know when it's time to say "Well shit sucks, im out"

>lost my job

everyone loses jobs

>lost my apartment

its a rental, you can get another

>broke up with gf

everyone breaks up

>when do i decide to just say fuck it and jump off a brdige?

when you lose something real, not the same shit everyone elses loses all the fucking time.

kek lots of suicide threads tonite

If you are serious about it, write a will beforehand and put it somewhere where someone will easily find it. It'll make things easier on whoever you leave behind, or whoever is charged with settling your affairs.

you are in all likelihood an awful 12 year old.

well my friend i'm afraid that's the best option you have right now

Oh the irony

honestly, i dont care.

if im going to die, who cares if i take the bitch way out or not?

Even if it's painful, it would be something.

sounds like you got yourself an old "clean slate" there pal. hit the road (not from a bridge) and find yourself. people would kill to be in your position mate, believe me.
also could be worse, you could have aids.

i dont care really...

I was asking how to know if it's a good time to say "Fuck this"

Who gives a fuck. The whole ordeal lasts 3 minutes.

Heh

Have you ever talked to or read deeply about anyone who has been successful at something ? They detail the number of times they failed, fucked up or had bad things happen to them. Stop being a pussy and be useful to other people.

you make a compelling point...

i've done it all except meth and heroin...

Can't just leave all that on the table before being dead forever.

Captcha agrees on the bridge suicide tho.

Give me all they money you Have, doesnt care if are only 50 dollars.
I want to buy games from súper snes

The trips don't lie amigo

He is a pussy

Just do it. - Shia

This is bait.
In case it isn't: suicide is permanent. Your life's problems are not.

buy a shotgun and put a slug in your brain stem, fill up your car with co from a charcoal grill, get a cpap mask some tubing and a tank of nitrogen from exit international,partial suspension hang yourself, or jump off a bridge into water like a fucking retard

WITNESSED!

Holy shit those digits.

dont let your memes be dreams

Quads may have saved a life user.

Bless

It's 2017. Welcome to the gig economy. Fuck do you want with a job. Get the cheapest digs available or get out of town off the grid. A home is an anchor. Fuck that bitch. Plenty of good women can return love in an equal share. Nothing worth dying for, homey.

that was kinda my point yeah.

EVEN dmt my friend? I've hear good things about DMT.

newfag detected

Heaven quads have spoken. No need to repent, just listen.

jenkem #1
so much better than DMT

being shot out of a cannon into a golden city of clockwork elves can totally change your perspective or not.

I feel you. There is a girl at uni that I liked more than she liked me back. I knew her four years prior during our freshman year, thought she was cute back then too. I broke up with a girl to start dating her last year. Dated for about 4 weeks and she ended it. Girl tore my fucking heart out. Still haven't gotten back on the market yet, wasting my time out of the dating pool feeling like shit and probably missing the prime of my dating life. God it's horrible. And yet I still miss/want her. It's fucked me up pretty bad this past year and I can't get my head outta the gutter very often, I constantly see reminders of her everywhere and it drives me nuts, even when I try and suppress it.
>all things on this board are fictional.

ive been here longer than you. guaranteed non negotiable

Do what you want, you can kill yourself because I do not personally care or have any investment in your life (most likely) and even if I did, it's YOUR LIFE not mine.

So, here's the alternatives (sometimes you don't see them until pointed out, only fair to give them).

1) Don't do it, live homeless. Great, now try and get a job.
1b) as per 1 but stay homeless.
2) Travel, just grab a fuckin' backpack and a few bottles of water and clothing, maybe even a blanket, then GO. Need food? Break into a house, raid the fridge and go. Don't pay for anything and ignore "private property"
3) Kill others until you don't feel like it or until they stop you.
4) Join a cause, I don't care maybe ISIS? Maybe become the street SJW Hobo guy, fuck if I care. Then die for them, if you want.
5) Sell anything remaining, do a shit ton of LSD and DMT or whatever you can get..... ???? Profit (maybe)
6) Sell your body, literally. Like sell organs and shit that you don't need. You got a kidney? People want one I bet.
7) Be as annoying as possible, stand in traffic waving BLM signs until you finally get someone to run you over, teach those other fags to stay off the road without me getting the consequences of hitting them and giving me the satisfaction of it in the news. I'm kind of biased towards 7, try it maybe?

Just keep trying OP.

I lost two jobs. The first one I lost it took my apartment with it.

I managed to get another one, but this time I got a roommate. Everything seemed to be going good until I went and lost my job and had my car repossessed that I got too get me there in the first place.

It's all bullshit but you can always try to get back up again.

Here you go op

Dump nudes before you jump

DMT was the worst trip of my life.

i didn't sleep for a week after because i was so terified.

took months to feel like my body was my own... i thought i was piloting a meat robot or something.

fuck, im never doing DMT again.

Here here

Me and this girl have been on and off for 10 years now...

more off than on really. I am comming to terms that i've been the "convenient" guy until someone else comes along.

Actually writing this
Is summer over yet?

Was she marriage material? Mine was the ideal one in my mind. But I guess it was one sided. I want a second chance so bad. I will never let go of her if I get it.

How about y'all just compare dicks and shut the fuck up. This is pretty much a feels thread, take your cock measuring contest elsewhere.

grow up junior

Reported for underage

Your old life is over, there's nothing stopping you from starting a new one. Change your life goals, pursue something you've always fantasized about but never acted on, get a shitty low wage job and work your way through a new degree in a field you are interested in, something that signifies the start of a new life for you.

Do you have a passion? Turn that into a career. Does it pay like shit? Wouldn't you agree that working in your passion and being paid like shit is better than death? Is it difficult to get into? Wouldn't you agree that taking that shot before you die is at least worth a try?

Maybe you'll get in, maybe you'll do what you love for the rest of your life. Maybe you losing your old life was some kind of higher power pushing you out of your old life because you belong in something else. Maybe it was YOU who did this to yourself, because you feel it somewhere in you that you aren't meant for what you were, and are meant for something else.

Get out there and find out.

I would have married her at any point for the last few years...

there isn't a very long list of things i wouldnt do for her and she knows it too...

Still not enough for her to come back this time i guess.

Kek. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow kiddo.

>Not burning your ex in her bed as she sleeps

Pretty lame tbh.

09 is still considered a newfag? Your picture is so bullshit lmao

You might as well post the one where it said you can't please a woman without atleast an 8 inch penis minimum

I wish you all the luck in trying to get her back if it's still possible. Maybe you'll run into each other downthe road and make it happen. But for now I'd take others' advice and improve yourself for now. I wish you the best user.

Still haven't answered the question, cancer.

If dubs OP has to kill him self like right now OR ELSE his ex will hook up with a nigger

>Degenerate SJW cuck scum actually think like this

And that's probably giving you more credit than you deserve. You're probably post moot even. Barely in hs. Get off this board

'05 master race reporting