How do I get around the Aussie internet block? Tried using different pirate bay domains but can't find one that works

How do I get around the Aussie internet block? Tried using different pirate bay domains but can't find one that works.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnscrypt.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First you have to get over your addiction to a constant stream of mediocre entertainment written for the lowest common denominator.

Okay, done. Now how do I get around the internet block?

Lemme guess

Rick & Morty, AAA titles, and first run features.

dimwit

Not done or else you wouldn't need to torrent shit

There's no way you're about to steal some shit that is good if you're that low to have to do that.

I just googled 'piratebay', clicked the first link, and in the top 5 links on that page of proxies, this worked:

tpb (dot) tw

You should look into getting a seedbox, though. Cheap and easy way to torrent, less risk of getting shit on.

If you don't know how that's fine, buddy. I don't blame you.

pleb

Sweet. Thanks, dude.

use a free VPN. make sure they do P2P. install peer blocker and update it

Proxy through google translate

even if you get onto piratebay website, you really really need to be behind a VPN. our ISP company's just fine you now without warning

on win7: right click on internet in the bottom right of the toolbar, click "Open Network and Sharing Center", click on "Change adapter settings" in the left menu, right click your current internet connection and click properties; highlight "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" then click properties, at the bottom make sure you have checked "Use the following DNS server addresses", then as the preferred DNS type in 8.8.8.8 and for the alternate type 8.8.4.4. Now you are using Google's public DNS, and if they are blocking your access to TPB via DNS settings, then you will have successfully circumvented it.

Are you in Australia? What ISP? What amount were the fines?

Fellow Aussie.
The proxy bay works. Hop on there, find a proxy and off you trot.

VPN

dnscrypt.org

Noobs, it's a DNS block at the ISP level. Change DNS to Google .. 'hacked'

today it's a DNS block, tommorow it's deep packet inspection and IP blocking. i can see the future!

> australia
> fines

no law in the country that compels us to pay up to demands from retard lawyers.

The fines are on the ISPs, no doubt, so the population will get only a little mad, not mad enough to vote out the scumbags.

What the fuck? Why pay when you can get shit for free.. are you retarded?

Faggot confirmed

get kodi and a vpn

This kills the aussie blocker.

yea.. but it took them years to get a dns block... it will take them years and years for something more.

pirateproxy.cc

You get a job and oay for your shit like a man should. Fucking basement dwelling twats

Normally I would not help a subhuman non-American piece of shit like you, I would be telliing you to stay the fuck off my board since its an American board for Americans only but in this instance I am going to be nice. You need to delete a file on your hard drive called 'system 32' it's a file keeping you restricted to Australian cyber space. Delete that and no more worries about missing superior American programming made by superior Americans. Also, kill yourself for being a piece of shit Aussiecuck who was descended from limey criminals. Your entire shithole excuse for a country is revolting, just like your 'women'

Access through tor. Download the torrent and run the torrent or magnet link through utorrent or similar.

TOR, dnscrypt, VPN. these are your options. get a seedbox if you aren't a broke nigga.

Cuck

frigate

trying this hard

no u

RARBG is a pretty decent site

Try using google.com.au, I hear it's a really good site for finding things.

this

>Your entire shithole excuse for a country is revolting, just like your 'women'
The beaches are nice.
Legal prostitution is good.
Minimum wage 20 dollarydoos an hour is OK
But I agree with you about the women.
It's Chadsville here, even the fat chicks get roided up meatheads.
Sad emu is sad

Nordvpn free trial

I recommend buying a sub.

can`t access any in the UK seems they are dead and just quoting acronyms don`t help 90% who want to use these sites so some practical help would be appreciated, thanks!!

just use the Hoxx VPN addon for firefox or chrome, works like a charm in sweden!

Seedbox + Plex + private tracker

I think the block is simple DNS stuff right? In which case the solution is just to use a different DNS server, like Google's (IP 8.8.8.8).

i didn t know, australia was a communist country

get tor and do your thing you sick fucks

Get a vpn dipshit.

Depends on the block.
1. Try the TPB proxies.
2. Try using Google Translate on a proxy
3. If you know it's a DNS block, change your DNS to something other than your UK ISP's.
4. Get a VPN or use Tor
5. You can use Google to find the hashes which you can convert into a magnet link (and therefore torrent something without using the website).

Google public DNS is what we use.

why do we hate australia, thought it was likea small texas filled with rednecks or something

Nah,it's sweeden in the south, infested with SJWs and crazy feminists , a welfare state where 40% of the population leeches off the poor dumb working stiffs.

I dream of being wealthy enough to leave and go and live in asia

what is it really like in australia, i totally thought like australia was a better version of south, with like hotter chicks, less bullshit and all

Change DNS to googles. Fixed.
I accept payments in Creampie.webm's

Maybe like that in the 90s

Now $30 for a pack of ciggies ,house prices so high that young people want to kill their aprents to get their homes, huge immigration ( 300,000 people a year in a country of 26 million ) , lots of pajeets and chinese buying up everything, SJWs who mindlessly copy every trend from the US ( yeah, already talking about tearing down statues because yanks are doing it) , 30% of the workforce is employed by the government making rules and regulations, live with a chick for a few months and she"ll take you to court to get most of your stuff ( not joking) - not the fun place it used to be

As for the chicks - all I see is fatties everywhere.

Salty.

Ciggies can be bought cheaply, just get some connections you friendless fuck.

Immigration shouldn't really affect you, unless your one of the retarded uneducated spastics that needs to compete with FOB to get a job at burger king.

Every copied trend has been a fad and fizzled. This one will too.

30% of the work force is not employed by the government. Unemployment is very very low, if you can't get a job in this climate its a comment about you not the society.

If that happened to you by a girl, you got played. Know your rights dumb cunt.

Property prices are only crazy high in Sydney and for houses specifically in Melbourne.

In short. Get a fucking education. Get a fucking job.

its fucked in here too man, and the real prob i think is imigration. we gotta do something against sandniggers and gooks. we gotta stand together

I've just been using kodi, recently put spinz tv build on it. Shit works well. Also in aus

you sound like a liberal feminist you fucking grumpy faggot

I have a job, two fully owned houses in Sydney and a couple of hundred grand in super.

So I should be buying my ciggies on the blackmarket ? great advice, Einstein

Immigration doesn't affect me ? 70% of my suburb has gone from aussie to pajeets and Somalis.My response was to someone who thought oz was like texas - not bloody likely

30% of the workforce isn't employed by the government ? Are you living under a rock?Who do the federal,State and local government employees work for then?

As a bloke I know my rights, you pathetic SJW cunt- I have the right to be ripped off in the Female Law Court if I should ever be dumb enough to take up with an aussie woman

Go back to dreamland , I live in the real world

vpn

yeah, that's what Dick Smith is running those ads about , personally I have nothing against foreigners coming here, this country was built on immigration and hell, I have a Chinese girlfriend

it's just the sheer numbers- 300,00 a year, that's a huge number for a small population like ours