Mexican president signing new gay marriage laws. Notice anything?

Mexican president signing new gay marriage laws. Notice anything?

Well would you look at that. Pol is right yet again.

kek

All I see is another pure coincidence.

everytime Sup Forums, everytime.

Pena Nieto is white

Jews work politics the same way Indians drive cabs.
I'm not justifying it, but I am just not surprised anymore.

>

THIS IS PURE COINCIDENCE GOY, DELETE THIS IT IS OF NO INTEREST TO ANYONE

this. nothing to look twice at

Thats the case in all hispanic countries, the people are brown as fuck, but the politicians are white or bordering on white.

:^)

So, whites running the corrupt apparatuses in Mexico are the reason why the country is shit?

I thought whites were incorruptible, orderly, and lawful, according to Sup Forumstards.

You have to be retarded to think that it's only the politicians that ruin Mexico.

I'd say most of the responsibility falls on the higher ups, considering how fund embezzlement and corruption takes place here.

Jews run the show in Latin-America.

Granted I'm not Mexican, but don't you think the complete disregard a lot of people have for the law and the corruption within the police causing the law to not be executed properly are larger problems compared to politicians embezzling money?

Everyone is corrupt it seems to me.

kek

Pure coincidence.

Most of those instances refer to Mexicans avoiding things like traffic tickets, express bureaucracy, and that kind of stuff. It's kind of bad but not bad at the level of corruption that goes in higher circles.

We have people in high positions of government selling lands illegally for pennies, allowing businesses to work in natural conservation areas, embezzling funds from basically any given government apparatus including those who involve education, roads and infrastructure, controlling who can set up a business or not, and they cooperate with cartels on top of all that.

Logically, any person who wields more power does more damage than one who simply seeks to avoid the nuisances of big government.

We are one of the most taxed nations in the world, these guys in the top are having a field day.