New Mexico bread

New Mexico bread

NM nudes?

Thank fucking god the tourists are starting to leave.

Bump

summerfags are a pain

Pics please!

More?

505 reporting in

505 as well

Trash state - left to never return

575 because fuck you city bitches

Nice! More?

That chick is from ABQ! Need more!

505 yeah! Jenny Rex

Bump for nudes

Her?

go back to your country fucking BEANERS

Says this to the thread with 100% white women in it.....

Twisters still haunts me.

damnnnnnnnnnn

Looking for more of her as we speak! Jenny Rex

575 also

505 here

Moar!

Post some hotties!!

I've seen her around, 505 as well..

That's sexymilfliz4bbc, nice!! Want her dildo vids so bad! She's NM local

She also goes by Sexynmcouple13 seen some good stuff from her

Damn hot! More? (VIDS?)

I live in NM too, but i got something to sat with the 505 girls. Mexican chicks can be hot for a short period of time. Mexicans can be very hot even at a young age, they start growing them big asses or tits. But to clarify before you guys start accusing me of shit. I just notice this when I was growing up, and the fact I'm 17. But yeah mexican girls get them sexy ass bodies, with those curves, they can get big asses or big tits, rarely both (shame). But around 25 they start losing it. Cause they got pregnant at a early age, and dropped out of school. I've seen this, were a really disgusting ass old mexican lady who no one would want to have sex with them,come to find out they were very sexy teenagers at their prime. I've seen this so much a hot babe has some really nasty parents. I know once you grow up your get wrinkles and your skin starts to sag. But they are in their 30's looking like they witness WW2. Hey im hispanic too, I'm not saying all mexican moms look like this but majority do. So there's a window before they get all saggy and kinda fat, not in the good way. But white women stay sexy asf for quit a long time, hell some 50 year old white women are still fuckable. But not every girl is hot, there are and will be those troll looking as girls, but for the most part we got them sexy ass bitches. So for a short period mexican girls got it, but the long run white girls got it.
>Got no pics right now to share
>sorry fags

Same. Hope this turns into something. Fucking user ib never posts anything from here.

I'm fucking glad I left that shit hole state. It keeps getting worse and worse.

Unironically 100% correct. Part Mexican and wish I could cut it off every fucking day. It's by far the worst race. Asians age perfectly, whites do well, even Black don't crack, but Hispanic women literally only look good from 18-28 at most. Never see any Mexican milfs.

While I agree with most of what was said here (Mexican women can age badly, but there are exceptions) again I think a few have said the obvious, 100% white so far (and sexy as hell) I think that's the point, so post sexy/nudes and leave the feelings for other posts (it's hard enough to try to get a NM post to last longer than 5 mins anyway, some of us are looking to see some fucking hot naked bitches we might know!)

Bumping for interest. Any Santa Fe/Los Alamos/Taos nudes?

I don know dog, some ABQ chicas are 10/10!

Wanna see more NM sluts! Show what you got! (That blond is fine as hell!!

Sara S?

Nice, more?

This.

Think she's Santa Fe

From NM, so far I've seen Ester Rose, Jenny Rex, Tara Danielle (Raven Lass) and Jacqui Daniels, all fucking hot, need to find moar! (Good to know not everything here is crappy)

The rest of them are bipedal, fleshy landmasses.

>AF/LA/Taos
You're going to need to wait for ski season for hot ones to come out.

575 bored as fuck