I tried heroin 2 days ago ama

i tried heroin 2 days ago ama

Does it really feel like a warm blanket?

why

Are you a junkie for life now?

no but kinda yeah its everything you heard but none of it
i wanted to make my ex jealous

very likely

actually you can take it for weeks before you get hooked its pretty cool i tried needle first and it felt retty good

Ex-junkie here. You got black tar or powder?

You can use casually, without getting sick, if you always space 48 hours between highs. Thing is, with how good it is, you'll eventually break that rule.

Withdrawal is hell but you won't really die. If you get hooked and want to kick, never ever go to a methadone clinic. Use Kratom to kick if you have to.

Also, shoot a speedball at least once. It feels like god jizzing in your brain when it hits.

How does it compare to weed?

hi powder i just took 2 injections and then had to snort everything because my girlfriend tried to call an ambulance
how do i speedball

it doesn't compare at all to weed its much better

Mix equal amounts of coke and heroin. Do a test shot if you have to so it's not too much. Maybe wait until you have more of a tolerance. You hear horror stories but its actually easier to OD on just h rather than a mix.

I always had black tar, which is fun to smoke. Never had powder since I quit 8 years ago when I left the West Coast.

ok can i dillute the coke with the heroin and water so i can inject that shit

yeah, thats what you have to do. But really, be fucking careful. I mean, shit can seriously be lethal but you can avoid death easily by doing a tiny test shot to judge strength, then go bigger later.

What is REALLY cool is it numbs your mouth without the coke touching it. And sometimes you get a "bellringer" when you get this kinda weird but awesome head feeling, like its coming out of a fishbowl

Itt: I just ruined my life for no reason

cool man thx
also what do if you have no heroin

yeah cool whatever i am me i do me

get heroin.

yeah lol i have no money whatsoever dude

also i started heroin on my own so i have no friends that do it

Not sure what you mean. It's always gonna cost money.

Do you mean if you get sick? Shouldn't be happening yet.

What area do you live? It can be hard to find dealers if you don't know any. Despite what Just Say No taught us, dealers don't creep around schoolyards. Many won't blindly sell to someone they don't know. I've went out hunting when my dealer was popped twice and found them, but that's because I knew my city well and the right areas to wander.

Hope you find what you're looking for in it. Nobody else has, ever.

But don't let that stop you fuck yourself (and everyone who loves you) up trying

>dickhead

i have no money to buy heroin i get like 135 euros a month so i have to wait til next month to buy more heroin

oops meant to tag this

i have a place where theres always heroin thats where the druggies always go
thanks

i just need money to buy more heroin man and i really need it right now

I used for three years, had many wonderful experiences, as well as some bad ones, and I found as much higher meaning in all that as I have anything else.

Didn't die. Never even OD'd. Kicked twice, both times relatively easy. My only regret in any of it was staying at the methadone clinic too long.

8 years clean, still love life.

im off nowbye

You should rob a bank.

How do you know if its actually herion when you buy it when some junkie wants to rip you off

>mfw the junkies itt either dozed off or od'd