My name is Jacob Watson. I guess that truly doesn't matter because by the time that it will, my name will have changed

My name is Jacob Watson. I guess that truly doesn't matter because by the time that it will, my name will have changed.

I'm currently in my final stretch of undergraduate, and have already been accepted into a prestigious law school. I have an internship with a state senator that I will use while I am in law school.

Why does this matter at all?
I will be the person who changes the world. Of course, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," but I'm not asking you to take my word for it. I only want you to see it for yourselves. I will become the POTUS and then The World's President.

First, I will remove the church's ability to avoid taxes. This will subsequently reduce the number of churches that are able to sustain themselves by charity, alone. My end-game here is the thought of getting religion out of the public eye. This will Segway into my second move.

I took a shit in a urinal once OP, see, we both changing the world.

I will then begin funneling all of the USAs resources into scientific research. By getting religion out of the public eye, I can make more drastic/inhumane changes into public knowledge.
I will allow the support human cloning as a way to make cadavers for research. Hopefully, by this point, those who follow me can be rational and somewhat accepting of this change, especially.

This will allow us to be publicly funded by individuals, as well as government funded.

A secondary phase of this plan will be collaborating with other countries to set up multi-national research facilities and enticing them to use these facilities, no matter how inhumane, as an excuse to further their own gain. We would continue to share information through countries as our research develops in a meaningful way. By using cadavers the US and other powerful countries would accelerate scientific advancement by decades as compared to what we are experiencing now.

We keep science in the public eye and allow people to experience what we have created, instead of hiding it.

On to the third phase.

You will not change anything because the system is f***ed up. You will not change any power of the church because the church have more power and you guys are stuck together. You will just be another pawn to the system, accept that and get your money and stay on the system loop. Shut up jacob and go do your homework in politic/history of the money

The 2nd time I shat in a urinal was a real game changer. Man, I nearly got killed by a janitor for that one.

Changing the world, one log at a time.

you are so stuck thinking that you will change anything, even the president cant control some secret operations

This is now a BLumbo thread

Fucking dave

Fuckin himbo

Where's dave

Fucking yoko

Now, of course, this may all seem like just some delusional, autistic thought processes, but by furthering our scientific advancement and being a purveyor of the advancement of the human race, I will gain multi-national fame/notoriety. With that, I will gain a following.

Using my following, I will then speak with the country leaders that we have been sharing research with. I will start a rhetoric of globalism being the only true end-goal. One by one, I will convince the masses that we are only truly the human race by being united under one flag.

There will be a lot of people who hate these ideals, but on the other hand, a lot of people will flock to the idea. I will continue down this path I have created until I am the President, Emperor, King, what have you. But I will be there.

Why am I sharing this?
I want you faggots to know that it was one of you. Just some degenerate on a message board is going to rule the world. And while we all sit, watching the news of the our globalist society, we can have a hearty kek.

BLumbo wumbo
Have you see dave

gl kid, the majority of people are still clinging onto the church, almost no one will support you.

Where dave

couldn't have said it better.

Fuckin Phil no feathers

Plz dave

Yokohama bitch break up Wilhelm

this kid is retardedly naive. Confirmed 14yr old

So by this logic, I am supposed to sit down and die like a dog, stuck in a loop of the mundane?
This is the logic that needs to be buried. Whether or not I reach my goal, I will live and die for it.
If your conviction is so little that you wouldn't strive for a dream, you deserve to stay in that loop. I don't care about a sentimental notion of "You can't do it." Because I will do it. Or I will die trying.

>accepted into law school
>omg changing the world
You kids and your silly misconceptions

>runs for office
>loses to kanye west

So...good luck, but never show your conviction to then, because you will be put aside, play their game until you've reached for president, but you will put aside anyway.

My fucking sides.
I hope you are right. If I lose to Kanye, I don't even want office anymore.

>prestigious law school
>segway
Are all amerifats this stupid?

I appreciate the empathy, but I am not in search of acceptance on an anonymous message board. I only came here to give people insight on their world to come and I wanted people here to appreciate that their world will be run by one of them.

But my conviction towards my goal is unwavering. And no amount of naysaying is going to stop me. Again. I will live for it and die for it.

ITT OP is the Antichrist

REPENT!

for the most part.
This is why I believe taking office will be easy.
But if you were going to criticize something of mine, I would have criticized the subject matter instead of an improper use of a word. I have never used "segue" in anything other than public speaking, so I only assumed it had the same spelling as the vehicle.

>Segway into my second move

just picturing some faggy atheist riding around on a Segway lolololol

Again, my fucking sides.
How do I delet thread?