youtube.com/watch?v=yq1QSpsdqLc
youtube.com/watch?v=1hEHgPEhG3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be a male

3x5 puberty

suck cock

Smoke cigs.

Smoke.

I smoked for a few years, quit 6 months ago and my voice got noticeably higher. I don't like it.

Don't be a manlet

focus on that chest resonance senpai

Destroy your throat via alcohol and cigarettes

Or just be born with a deeper voice. I'm a baritone, so I can fake it via placement in the back of my throat to give my timbre a darker sound.

Really, it's not big deal.

>baritone
>timbre
I don't speak Japanese, faggot.

just be yourself

>its not a le big deel just b urself xD

meanwhile height and deep voice are pretty much all that matter for males

It's not moonspeak, it's orchestraspeak, you nasally cunt

>doesn't say "brah"
fuck how do i be myself now

Also this isn't television or movies, OP, try /adv/

just gotta practice

gargle semen twice daily

OUTER
SPACE

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU

You're welcome.

be hung

Such an annoying fucking movie and JT was irritating.

I didn't find that scene amusing at all, and the song itself was an awful late 50s novelty song.

What a disappointing movie.

Is this satire

I was just joking with you, m8. I know it's orchestraspeak. I don't really know what it means though. Baritone is lower than timbre is all I think I know.

>meanwhile height and deep voice are pretty much all that matter for males
If you genuinely believe this, then you deserve to continue to be alone.

Timbre is like the tone of your voice, like it's sonic profile

Since when? Where's my harem of women?!

Smoke a pack a day

Nope.

T. Guy who always scares girls at work because voice's too deep.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info friend. Like I said, I was just 'avin' a giggle m8.

No I meant this gay ass video, it's like it's satirizing the reddit le manly meme

>tfw baritone and contra-bass vocal range

Ya I just don't want you to look silly in the future :)

Nope. It IS reddit tier, but he's actually correct. My brother was a bass singer in a choir and he told me the exact same shit when I was a young teen.

Good you fucking idiot

:(

Plenty of lip and tongue action.

youtube.com/watch?v=id4CvoKDTR0

yeah smoking just makes your voice nasally and crackly.

Literally kill yourself

>"smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol"

Voicelets, when will they learn?

Just fake it.

How much did she get paid to be in Hudsucker Proxy?

I'm trying to get my voice down to Andy Serkis level when he voiced Snoke.

Kill yourself my man

Thanks, buddy!

Take a deep breath of sulfur hexafluoride right before you want to talk.

Women respond to confidence. If you act like a pussy, stare at the ground, and carry yourself like a 12 year old that got beaten up by the local bully, you will obviously repulse pussy.

Get your shit together, believe in yourself, and deal with the cards that we're given. Fuck, I have ice pick acne scars that I don't have the money to deal with right now. Does that stop me? No, I get up, walk tall, and do my thing and chicks respond to it.

Be tall and ugly enough that you fake a deep voice with confidence

You're a fucking geek

That might be fucking with your vocal range if you're holding your spoken voice too high. Then again, this shit doesn't settle until you're around 30 so you might just be getting abused with hormones.

And you're an uncultured philistine that doesn't know a damn thing about singing. You know how much broads like a guy that can sing?

>He doesn't know music

>broads

yeah, you're obviously the master at interacting with girls

there's alot of effect work in that, no doubt pitched down a few percent and alot a EQ and saturation.
Andy serkis doesnt have that much of a deep voice, he has a typical middle age baritone voice.

But what he mainly does is vocal fry which doesnt have that much bass in it, but with a condensation mic, close proximity effect and alot of EQ and reverb, you can make it sound big and deep.

I've been with mine for five years now, so yes, I think I do.

You sound like a self-conscious pussy that has a tinny voice

You sound like a faggot with a chubby smelly ball & chain.

>long term fat girlfriend
>pick up artist

how few friends must you have to actually think that band geeks are cool

>Have very deep voice
>It doesn't carry at all
>It's hard to hear over background noise
>No one ever brings up that my voice is deep unless they're telling me they can't hear me
5/10 do not recommend

God damn Adam Driver is not easy on the eyes

She had 3rd billing, behind Robbins and Newman.
The most she's been paid for a role was Single White Female and Hateful Eight.

You know what I noticed about most Milennialfags? Not a single one of them has a nice deep voice. It always sounds nasally and clipped like they have something stuck up their asshole, which they probably do, because they're all half homo. Every single one. They're probably packing way too much estrogen, because of course they are: they're Millennials. Not even girls their own age want to fuck them (which is why they fuck "daddies" 10 to 30 years older than they are)

Is there some scientifics behind this?
It can't just be coincidence.

Right when you start puberty you have to stop nearly all sugar intake and increase your protein and veggies by a lot.

vocaroo.com/i/s13LhvtaLdlF

Put up or shut up, nigga

Manlet reporting in. My voice is deep as fuck. I don't smoke either.

Are you the tg 5e vocaroo user?

>>meanwhile height and deep voice are pretty much all that matter for males

It's an Eliott Rodgers /r9k/ worshiper who has figured out humanity from his basement posts on Sup Forums episode

>tfw playing online games. "r u a girl or guy"

Unfortunately not, though it sounds like fun. What are the threads like?

Michael Dorn said his voice got deeper after playing Worf for so long. So if you're willing to do vocal exercises every single day I bet you could lower it a bit.

Mine was "are you black?"

I'm Aryan Master Race

It depends up on the length of your vocal chords rather than height. You probably have a slightly longer neck than usual and your body type should appear long, rather than stocky.

Stocky build and thick neck usually means tenor, mesomorphs are baritones, and lanklets are usually the basses.

how can I get freddie mercury voice? his voice is deep during regular speech; higher and clear during singing.

Years and years and years of practice extending your range. Probably too late for you

>its unironically drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon

Not him but you're a fucking subhuman piece of shit who should kill himself you dumbfuck.

mercury didn't have education on singing, he just came up with that style.

>me want fuck
>others have ball and chain
Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

I didn't say anything about education

I guess now that I think about it I have a sort of "lanky" build even though I'm short. Sorta like how Brad Pitt looked in fight club. A kind of serpent-y body. But yeah man females really dig my voice. I'm always told by girls I'm with that I have a sexy voice.

eh, $2 for a tall can at a bar is pretty nice. It's not good beer, but sometimes can be refreshing and the price is dirt cheap. Best macro brew, for sure.

That being said, doesn't hold a candle to micro brew by any means. Even shit micro brew is better

He had a very special vocal instrument that isn't going to be replicated unless you're a freak of nature like him.

You could learn how to sing well, though. His "legit" voice was that of a dramatic baritone, but his ability to blend was so pure that he could power through his upper register in such a powerful and commanding fashion that he could fake being a tenor wonderfully. It probably ended up causing him vocal damage near the end (along with AIDS, lol).

He was on the record saying that he wouldn't sing in a classical style on stage, though he had the capacity to, on stage because it would have been too jarring for his audience to hear his "true" voice.

okay what's the upper age limit? I always heard forcing your voice before 20 cracks it and cause voice cord nodules.

You don't get out much.

>23 year old male
>6'2

>posted a vocaroo once
>didn't think my voice was that bad but knew it was higher than average
>everyone calling me underage and asking if my balls had dropped
>have other signs of low testosterone as well
>now paranoid that I have low test but too scared to go get it checked

>He was on the record saying that he wouldn't sing in a classical style on stage, though he had the capacity to, on stage because it would have been too jarring for his audience to hear his "true" voice.

is it this: youtube.com/watch?v=yq1QSpsdqLc ?

>Mfw millennial and want to defend myself, but can't because everything you said is true.

You lucked out. Imagine if you had some annoying piercing high voice. You'd basically be pat from two best friends play. I assume you'd lose all your hair and get fat from the stress too.

1) how do I increase testosterone?
2) doesn't it fuck up your hair line?

>It's not good beer, but sometimes can be refreshing and the price is dirt cheap. Best macro brew, for sure.
>That being said, doesn't hold a candle to micro brew by any means. Even shit micro brew is better

This is possibly the most pretentious post in Sup Forums history, congrats my man

>tfw the states banned this so I can't listen

Do you have another link so I can listen to it?

There's only one way to be sure you're low test

Do you find that you're attracted to thin women? If so, you're fucked mate

youtube.com/watch?v=1hEHgPEhG3Q

Increase your saturated fat intake and take zinc

define thin

/fit/ maymays

Tay Tay