Vierten destroys the wall. Jon and Dany have sex, Sam tells Bran he is a Targaryen and heir to the throne...

Vierten destroys the wall. Jon and Dany have sex, Sam tells Bran he is a Targaryen and heir to the throne. Cersei sees the Wight, says she'll help them but lies about it and sends Euron to Essos to get the Golden Company. Jaime walks off on her to go fight the dead.Tyrion finds out she is pregnant.

Viserion*

Can confirm.

BAYLIS DIEDS!!!

>Sam tells Bran he is a Targaryen and heir to the throne.
you either don't know english or you are too stupid to realize he didn't say Bran was a Tragaryen but Jon.

>oh no, u spoilt me!

For real though, this season has been exceptionally weak. It's sad that that fat fuck is gonna die before he finishes the books so we'll never know how it was really supposed to end.

>he

u forgot sansa and arya figure out little finger's plot and kill him.

although i think arya should have turned him into one of her faces.

>although i think arya should have turned him into one of her faces.

maybe she has

it will end with jon snow and dany making babies and the whole world lives in harmony. cersi will die because she already had her 3 children in the witches prophecy. tyrion is most likely half taegaryian. sansa will show boobs. and we will get 10000 spin offs about young ned start, valerians and other random shit we know nothing about.

WAIT WHAT ?? TYRION IS PREGNANT ?

i was disappointed with that. I thought Little finger was more of a master manipulator but he ended up failing really easily. i wanted Lord varys to best him

in a way, i think varys did

I hope the White Walkers win. Giant middle finger to all the fans would be best ending.

she slit his throat, not poison him with the poison to make him a face.

This is the worst tl;dr I've seen to date.

>Viserion, the dragon's name is Viserion

Fucking eurofags

you mean like the poison she used on walder frey? totally didn't slit his throat.

could still cut his face off. she didn't slit his face did she??

maybe that's the night kings name.