Is it normal to have no desire for trying to get sex or spend any time with women...

Is it normal to have no desire for trying to get sex or spend any time with women? It's all just a waste of time and money, I would rather just spend time saving money and bettering myself than chasing skanks. Plus if I get that horny I can just jerk off or drop $60 to cum in some whore. I see guys giving these skanks the time of day and all I can think is "fucking cucks".

My life philosophy in a nutshell.

Would much rather spend all of my time and money as I please. As said, can just knock one out ot bang a hooker if I get horny then get on with my swesome life.

>As said, can just knock one out or bang a hooker if I get horny then get on with my awesome life.

couple of typos sorry

it's perfectly fine

I enjoy intimacy and sharing things with another person that I feel close to.

Being with someone isn't just about fucking.

So, if you don't desire sex, that's fine.
If you want to better yourself, that's fine.
If you think that this makes you superior, just consider this: Your superiority will die with you, since you have zero desire to pass on your genetic material to offspring.

Don't make a big deal out of it, but live your life however you want man

Your opinion will change when you find love one day OP...

You fucking beta cuck just fucking kill yourself. It's so fucking pathetic. Can you please tell me why do you even exist? You're just a worthless cuck and nothing more. You don't deserve to be in this world. This world is for alpha males like me. I'm so fucking hot and masculine and I fuck every girl I want. You're saying that man needs to spend a lot of money to get laid. Well ,that's bullshit. I have never spent any dollar on a girl because every girl wants to fuck with a man like me. I lost my virginity when I was 12 to 16 years old girl. I remember when I was 1,90 m short manlet while I was 12 ,but still I managed to get laid. And guess what? That girl had multiple orgasms that night. I was getting pussy everyday since I was 15. I was a sex machine with my 23 cm long cock. So think about it you little beta cuck. If I was you ,I'd just kill myself. And remember ,you'll never be an alpha like me.

I'm good with that

If you're fine with increasing loneliness as you age and lose friends/family, and you have no desire to continue your family line and heritage, then fuck it.

>Plus if I get that horny I can just jerk off or drop $60 to cum in some whore.

You tell yourself that, but it's rare you guys do. you have no self confidence. The whole point of going out and meeting women is developing social skills and self confidence, which is why you MGTOW types are usually socially autistic and don't fit in with the rest of us.

So how are you guys bettering yourselves? Whats your goals?

There are enough people in the world. Look at the population graph for any species that has lived and from the point we are at now, it either levels out or drops straight to zero once it reaches overpopulation.

There are enough skanks popping out 5/6/7 kids and overpopulating the world. You could argue that I am doing more to keep the human race going than they are by reproducing that much.

I think the real reason you don't have a woman in your life is because you refer to them as skanks, not because you want to stay in touch with your money and time.

Seriously, You don't have to spend shit for money, and she will be fine with you doing whatever you want with your time... If you find a real woman.

I am good with that as well.

this guy gets it

>to pass on your genetic material to offspring.
I'm not OP ,but is it that bad not having a children.For example I don't want to spread my shitty genes.

It's normal for men my age honestly. I'm 29 and dating just sucks. Women are starting to become used up around my age and are vapid, shallow and just looking for a financial provider.

A lot of them have a previous marriage and or children.

and then you woke up, realized you are a micro penis'd beta cuck

>Men who aren't attractive so they blame women

More, if you feel superior because of it you're an idiot. Like anyone who feels superior to other human beings for whatever weird thing they think they're special for.

I'm 34 and I agree. All the good ones are taken and the rest are either not the good ones, or single mums. Fuck that.

I'm gonna take some time out for myself, maybe get back in the game in my 40s when all the kids have grown up and moved out and there is a plethora of horny divorcees with their own house who have no interest in getting married or moving in together.

Plenty of notches on my bedpost already, but my time to shine will come.

at least knock one up if your white

>Kids moving out
>This generation
The number of NEETs are increasing because no one wants to work and everyone in this new generation demands $15 an hour for remedial shit.

I would counter that the people who are popping out 6-7 children are generally not the smartest folk. And to take yourself out of the gene pool means that you are assisting in shifting the human population to a lower IQ.

>I'm gonna take some time out for myself

You've spent the last 34 years taking time out for yourself. Pull yourself together because lifes passing you by

Well here's the thing, I am OP btw. I also lost my virginity at 13 to an attractive girl, ever since then I had sex and I was even married and experienced love. The thing is as I started meditating and working out a lot and just bettering myself, hiking in the woods and shit. I just stopped caring about the bitches. At the end of the day any time I spend chasing pussy was time wasted when I think about it. If I could go back and tell 13 year old me to go learn an instrument and lift weights instead of chase moist holes I would. If that makes me a "beta cuck" so be it.

It's simple - you don't get love/feelings. The case where you value the life of someone else higher than your own. Where you would do anything just to make that person smile. Investing in another person gives meaning to life.

Sure you can sit in your dungeon and pretend so "save money" and "have a better time alone". But even if you really believe that you are just unknowingly holding your life back.

Probably (because this is Sup Forums) you are a nerdy fat fuck that ususally does not go out of its comfort zone. Often the view on life of people "hanging out" here on Sup Forums is trash-life. That btw includes me.

You making that post here implies you have little to no real friends. Why would you ask that question on an image board for trash of all kinds? And you obviously never had a loving relationship before because then you would know it better.

tl;dr -> Of course you think relationships suck. You don't know it any better. Because you neglect life itself.

I mean, you do you. Nobody is forcing you to procreate. Just live your life and fade away from human memory.

Also, it's ok to be gay. Just be who you are. As long as you're happy.

>Just be who you are. As long as you're happy.
Ted Bundy was pretty happy.

Maybe I did get love/feelings. Maybe I had a girl I woud have died for. Maybe after a few years together she ditched me the day after valentines day, then I found out she'd been fucking somebody behind my back and lied to me about it, telling me she didn't do it. Maybe then I fucked her and told him about it and stopped all contact after throwing that hand grenade in there.

Maybe now it's a little over 10 years ago. Maybe they are still together, despite my sabotage attempt.

Maybe the pain is still too much.

Maybe that's why I won't give myself to anybody anymore.

Summary of the last five years of my life

> be me depressed unmotivated
> chase tail, sometimes catch it but many shut downs
> cant compute that women see through bullshit and can easily spot lack of self confidence
> decide give up trying, gonna just improve myself
> maintain looks and good health
> dress well
> stop chasing chicks
> do well in studies/work
> self confidence builds naturally
> suddenly notice chicks mirin me
> smiles at the supermarket or out with friends
> sometimes make small talk
> be amazed to discover they want to spend time with me

>implying having children means your memory lasts forever and will not fade away from memory

Still married?

>The high drama

Grow the fuck up and get over yourself. That's all you MGTOW types are, man children. You got done over and now that's it, throwing your toys out of the pram and screeching loudly.

You got cheated on, that's it. It hurts but move on and learn from it. Bunch of autistic cunts or what.

Apparently someone has some self hate they need to work through....

Best of luck with that.

kek

Not really. You guys just need a good slap in the face and to be shaken out of this unattractive cycle of self pity and 'woe is me'. Because it is, that's why women don't go for you guys, it's a very unattractive quality in guys.

So grow a pair and stop sobbing over nothing.

it doesn't drop to 0. It will fall below the carrying capacity, and then rise to the carrying capacity. Something to keep in mind is that traditional principles of population ecology no longer apply to us as a species. Our greatest resource is our population and the human ingenuity that comes with it.

I would recommend reading some Cornucopian theory as well. It contrasts the Malthusian theory you briefly described. I find the differing viewpoints quite interesting.

Thanks user, I will look into it.

I think with today's global economy we are probably closer to cornucopian: as we exhaust resources, we find replacements; if we use up this planet we'll find another one.

This depresses me though. Because what kind of sorry state will Earth have to be in for our species to collectively decide "fuck this dump, let's move"

Your genes aren't what's important. Your ideology is. Pass on your thoughts and values to someone else, or to many someone's, and your legacy lives. Having your genes never stopped anyone's son from becoming a crossdressing faggot.

And that is great, I'm happy for you that you have a philosophy that you happily follow, but as soon as you start thinking you are in any way above anyone else's opinions and way of life, you have become an asshole and should just keep your shit to yourself.

you got it buddy! a good place to start is with the wager between Paul Ehrlich and Julian Simon

No getting separated because I cheated on her multiple times and basically left my entire past life behind and left the country. Still OP. People keep implying I never experienced love, I experienced deep love for years, still felt hollow and shitty at the end of the day. You can lose part of yourself in a relationship.

Yeah I guess I did come out with a little bit of narcissism. I am sure plenty of people are happily married and shit, guess it's just not for me.

I lost everything loving a woman. I don't know who I am anymore.

this

That is because you were going about it wrong.
One should not "chase pussy".
Instead you should do whatever you enjoy doing and sometime, somewhere along the way, pussy will come to you.

You have to go out there and find yourself then. I am happier now than I ever was in a relationship. Everything just feels real, and like I earned it all for me. As selfish as that sounds.

ITT: Kissless virgin gives up and pretends he doesn't even want it

I don't really have any desire to prove myself to random strangers, but I am not a virgin, I actually lost my virginity really young, I think that's why I feel this way. I have been subtly manipulated by the pussy my whole life.

Maybe you need to realize that's just how life goes. You get hurt, you patch yourself up and you get back on track.

You can't just completely shut yourself out because of some dumb cheating whore. And after 10 years? Jesus Christ, man. Get a therapist, work your shit out and get back out there.

seems like bait but if legit you sound like you have a bad ego problem and are an overcompensating bragging faggot. Be humble or go fuck yourself.

This guy gets it.
The best way to catch pussy is not to chase it, but make it chase you.

You're probably asexual bro

donate to the ol' sperm bank

Wisdom.

we're all the same animal here

>developing social skills and self confidence

huh? Wha..? Are you high?!

Everything is normal
If it can it will
No one cares
We all die
Yeee

Are you the type of guy who would learn their social skills from a book?

I'm just trying to get a rise, I totally understand, I lost mine in the 5th grade and sometimes wish I hadnt, but not for the same reason as you.

1 man many girls as friends is alpha

>Bunch of autistic cunts or what.

I've had all the vagina I care to have. Thinking with your dick leads to hell.

I keep all of my money. I have all of my time to myself. I have zero interest in relationships. I learned my lesson. Never again.

>Are you the type of guy who would learn their social skills from a book?

No... learned throughout life. You don't need females in a romance to learn much of anything.

I am a scumfuck but I really can't seem to stop fucking other guys girls. I have had 0 girlfriends in 4 years, instead have fucked my roommate's gf at least once a week. He has no idea and we are suppose to be "bros", she is a slut and I need to bust a nut so we fool around. I spend gas money only to get my rocks off, cheap pussy is good pussy