If she asked you to put your cock into her soft, yielding belly-button....would you say yes?

If she asked you to put your cock into her soft, yielding belly-button....would you say yes?

i think i actually would

Fuck yeah I would. Look at her, she's a total whore waiting to get soiled in every possible way. There's nothing more satisfying than turning a fat bitch into your sextoy and manage to find a sexual use for every part of her body.

Bet it would feel incredibly good.

I'm pretty sure it would, also it'd be pretty hot to see her big fat belly ripple and jiggle with every thrust you take.

WHO WOULDNT??

ARE U IMPLYING THAT WE FAGGOTS?

Chill out mate, no need to spam them caps.

It wouldn't be the final stop, I tell you whut

fat chicks rarely clean properly, especially the belly button. so no, no i would not lest a fucking spider crawl out and bite me.

Well hey, just like anal sex or just like when you're gonna get your dick sucked, a good pre-fun clean-up is in order so everything is safe. It can even come as foreplay, shower together, touch her, help her clean, finger her a bit, make her suck you off and then fuck her belly-button.

id rather fuck her asshole.

what about her? wwyd to this slam pig? rape her for nudes

Yeah. Fucking around with a playful freaky fat girl. I bet she'd do things to you no one else would. Probably give nice head.

Fuck every single fold of fat on her body, then make her swallow my cum. Sounds like a good program.

only with condom m8 also she would need to pay me xD

would u let anyone else have a turn? or throw her to ur dogs for their turn? blackmail her family to watch or join in on the rape? father, brother, nephew, husband?

Absolutely not.

First of all, I wouldn't rape her. I would woo her, seduce her and finally make sweet, perverted love to her body.

And no, I don't share. All these people who are into cuckholding and all that bullshit are total faggots and only deserve to get their balls cut off and only serve as fuck-toys with their ass when no woman is around.

bump

SHUT UP NIGGGER I DO WHAT I WANT

RETARD

Welp, I guess the summerfags are trying to get as much as they can out of their system before going back to school.

Knock yourself out, kiddo.

U IMPLYING THAT I AM A PEASANT? I DONT NEED TO STUDY OR WORK FUCKING CUNT

I'm not implying anything, you're just making yourself look like a peasant.

post her already some of us are trying to fap

Seconded.

Source?