I haven't slept in two days

I haven't slept in two days.

Whenever I lay down, my heart starts beating like crazy, skipping beats and going erratic. My heart feels like it's sinking into the bed.

Then, I see weird fucking images when I close my eyes and only when my eyes are closed and I'm laying down. A clown laughing, a woman stabbing herself in the face over and over and other bizarre shit. I keep hearing things like people screaming my name, the sound of a door slam and what not.

I cannot go to sleep. No matter how long I lay down and try to ignore it all, it gets worse and my body won't fall asleep.

Time to check yourself in buddy. You have lost your marbles

I used to think insomnia was a joke. No longer.

Extreme anxiety or stress can do that. I don't recommend making a habit of this but grab some beers, drink them fast and then I guarantee you'll go to sleep.

I used to have the exact same problem when I unwillingly put in charge of 100 foreigners at my old job. I was angry all the time and stressed out all day.

>check yourself in
yeah you can't just go to a clinic and walk in for free. it doesn't work like it does in the movies. rehabs and clinics cost tens of thousands a month and most insurance providers will give a firm fuck no on covering it. OP just needs some good ole alcohol

How old are you, OP?

Schizophrenia commonly onsets in late adolescence. Sounds like you might have it.

Demons are tormenting you.

Say out loud "Satan demons get behind me and get out of this ____whereyouare____
in Jesus Christs name"

Repent of personal sins.
Reform.
Pray.

Ask God to reveal himself to you (at a later date). Do not put God in a box, but be open
to receiving a message.

>I don't recommend making a habit of this but grab some beers, drink them fast and then I guarantee you'll go to sleep.

Beer doesn't let you sleep. Your body is still awake while it processes the booze, worst thing you can do.

OP needs to see a doctor because, well I don't want to play into the fantasy, but it looks like there could be a mental problem.

>I routinely have to spend weeks where I can't sleep and yes towards the end of my runs I see shit.

Also, how much do you drink OP? If you're trying to withdrawal, that sounds a lot like Delirium Tremens

You're having an anxiety attack. Same shit happened to me one time and I thought I was dying. Focus on taking long deep breaths like you're trying to yawn. Do that about 20 times and you'll start to feel better. Godspeed user

lol no it fucking doesn't and don't google that shit OP. People experiencing DTs experience it regardless whether they're laying down or standing up and you'd fucking know if you're having it. Some palpitations, auditory and visual hallucinations when closing your eyes is more like really bad anxiety. Especially if you haven't slept in a while.

Also, if you have anxiety do not under any circumstances use Dr. Google to look up symptoms of things because you'll just make things worse. My Mother became a full fledged hypochondriac after we couldn't keep her off the computer. Every tiny bodily sensation sent her mind into a panic and it completely crippled her life.

>Beer doesn't let you sleep
I agree with this guy. Get some 90 proof liquor and sip fast until you get sleepy.

Medfag here.

This is an anxiety problem.
Some advice:
- do not lie down on your left side. this usually enhances one's own feeling of the cardiac activity and can generate the impression of anomalous palpitations.
- if this is not the case and you actually get arrhythmia (this must be evaluated with an ECG), you might have Da Costa's syndrome or some other idiopathic cardiac condition.
- the rest seems to be the result of extreme agitation and stress. maybe trauma. some sedatives or anxiolytics might help you a lot sleep again and get you rested enough and calm enough so that this feedback cycle ends and you can go back to sleep without the need for medication. go see a doctor in your area before the situation gets out of hand. this is solvable.

Oh yes, have fun with alcohol dependence and then trying to stop.

Have you snorted or smoked meth lately? Sounds a lot like amphetamine rush.

Try getting laid? Then going to sleep after?

OP is an hero

Why dont you try Sleep sitting.

Retard

I used to have really bad panic attacks. I got to the point where I didn't sleep for three days, got terrible chest pains and went to the ER. They put me in this 24 hour monitoring unit where they would monitor me for a day and make a decision from there.

I would get these micro-naps for a few split seconds and my heart rate would fall to sub-60 as I was laying down which set the machine off and made a loud beep noise. This kept me awake for a while, they eventually took the monitor off and I was able to sleep.

Anxiety fucking sucks but it's all in your head user.

This.

Fellow medfag.This.

If you can't get it under control over the course of a few days (a week, maybe), it's time to see a psychiatrist.

This

Does it feel like everythingspeeds up a bit. If so i've also expierenced them when i was younger